Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york (3868 Views)

Fulani Attacks: Okowa Quit Cowardice and Imitate Fayose- Niger Delta Voice / Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by sharpden: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
IN the battle for hearts and minds in the Niger Delta, some Niger Deltans in Diaspora have established Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace in New York.

The radio which started transmission this( Friday) morning on 9515 KHZ 31 meter band from  6am-7am Nigerian time was received with clear signals in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Brass, Warri, Yenagoa, Sokoto, Niamey and Abidjan.

It started with Rex Lawson’s music with a male announcer calling the station ID as Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace. The one hour programme featured music, interview with Prince Collins Eselemo from Bayelsa.

The radio broadcast will  include night transmission from 8pm-9pm on 11985 KHZ 25 meter band.

The broadcast declared  total support for dialogue and extends its hand of fellowship to President Muhammadu Buhari. It also expressed its appreciation and readiness to continue working with National Security Adviser General Babagana Monguno.

http://.com/radio-niger-delta-voice-of-peace-begins-transmission-from-new-york/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by zendy: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Not bad at at all. I'm just curious what the thrust of their message is? We all know what Radio Biafra wants, what does Radio Niger Delta want?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by Ufranklin92(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2016
undecidedsEe
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by Noneroone(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari continue using tax payers money to open radio stations

2 Likes

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2016
We can as well call it "Radio Sokoto Caliphate".
It's obvious that hausa fulani are stocked with ND oil.... for better for worse.....Parasitism continuaaaaaa!

How can signal be received in sokoto and not available in ABJ and Enugu?

APC....doing Wonderssssss

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by EteEdoho: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2016
North has come for final unslaught in our land!. Who said the oil war isn't real?. I saw this coming,those that owns 95% oil blocs in our land that has been exploiting us,but are currently being affected by the activities of the Avengers,will bankroll any move targeted to disabuse and barter our mind from the mental wake-up and awareness of radio Biafra,so as to continue their parasitism.
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by eazysally: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2016
One by one dem don dey get, Radio Biafra now na Niger Delta Radio very soon Oduduwa Radio go join den Arewa Radio go follow according to falz "our divacivicacion ic vinally tornkin" before I forget happy new month my people.
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by EteEdoho: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Let me say this,i love fellow ethnic nationalities that make up our region,but quickly i must point out that my people and our brothers in Cross River,cannot and never subject ourselves to ursupers,parading themselves as the representative of this region!. The activities of our Ijaw brothers is now more of that of an ursuper than that of a fellow comrade. You guys av' suceeded in Ijaw-nizing that sacred name that bounds all of us together. It is obvious now that the name Niger Delta means Ijaw,Ijawland,and Ijaw pseudo independence drive,but being masked as belonging to all of us in this region. Well i must say,nothing is wrong with that,but you guys must come out plain!. And you guys must define your boundaries,and must put to end any attempt geared towards prodding other ethnic nationalities within our region from pursuing our various independent realizations and alliances!. You av' given the North inroad into a sustained milking of our land.

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by EteEdoho: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Chairman,@SupremeXYZ

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by Dragonking: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Mezzie blog again? You this biafran blogger leave us nigerdeltans out of your biafran ways, abi Una not fit fight Una battle?
Believe this liar at your own peril
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by Dragonking: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
eazysally:
One by one dem don dey get, Radio Biafra now na Niger Delta Radio very soon Oduduwa Radio go join den Arewa Radio go follow according to falz "our divacivicacion ic vinally tornkin" before I forget happy new month my people.
You better don't believe this blogger, he is a biafran mouthpiece. .
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by SupremeXYZ(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
EteEdoho:
Chairman,@SupremeXYZ
i av' said it time without number,our Ijaw brothers has personalized Niger Delta. That's not a problem to me,but like you said,they should be proud enough to own it,and stop pulling wools across the eyes of undeveloped minds in our region. I av' said it before,if our people decides not to kowtow with Biafra,it's simply Akwacross republic.

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by junketer(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Dragonking:
You better don't believe this blogger, he is a biafran mouthpiece. .
dey there dey jons. Nigeria can never work like this. One nigeria only favours the north and more and more people,tribes are getting tired of it. The internet and smartphones have made more people more aware that one nigeria is trash. Divide this country already.
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by Dragonking: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2016
junketer:
dey there dey jons. Nigeria can never work like this. One nigeria only favours the north and more and more people,tribes are getting tired of it. The internet and smartphones have made more people more aware that one nigeria is trash. Divide this country already.
Tell, the biafran blogger to focus on biafran stories alone and stop spreading lies about nigerdelta
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york by jlinkd78(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Any Niger Delta Radio that starts broadcasting with support for d FG parasitic posture against d NDs is dead on arrival. The propaganda that will kill this project is to tag it Buhari Radio against d Niger Deltans anchored by Amaechi. Once smart ND people decode d politician brains behind this then their respect for d station will dwindle and then follow party lines. Radio Biafra thrived (still thriving) cos people are convinced they are not being funded by politicians. U can have a Radio Station but having d listenership is a diff ball game altogether. Once u loose d grassroot trust u earn more fans for d Radio Biafra u are trying to dilute as more people will now aggregate to DAT side for true gospel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / Disrespectful!!! See African Man Wrapped In Nylon For Deportation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.