Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? (1061 Views)

5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by lumzybo: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
WhatsApp support for mobile devices
As announced in our blog, we will soon be ending support for certain devices. At the end of 2016, we will no longer support the following platforms:
BlackBerry, including BlackBerry 10
Nokia S40
Nokia Symbian S60
Android 2.1 and Android 2.2
Windows Phone 7.1
iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
These platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app's features in the future. If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android running OS 2.3+, a Windows Phone 8+, or an iPhone running iOS 7+ before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.
Once you have one of these devices, simply install WhatsApp and verify your phone number on the new device to continue using WhatsApp. Keep in mind that WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

Source: https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/?forum=general&entry=26000006&l=en
Re: Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by nonny1212: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
lumzybo:
WhatsApp support for mobile devices
As announced in our blog, we will soon be ending support for certain devices. At the end of 2016, we will no longer support the following platforms:
BlackBerry, including BlackBerry 10
Nokia S40
Nokia Symbian S60
Android 2.1 and Android 2.2
Windows Phone 7.1
iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
These platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app's features in the future. If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android running OS 2.3+, a Windows Phone 8+, or an iPhone running iOS 7+ before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.
Once you have one of these devices, simply install WhatsApp and verify your phone number on the new device to continue using WhatsApp. Keep in mind that WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

Source: https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/?forum=general&entry=26000006&l=en

are u new here?
Re: Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by lumzybo: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2016
nonny1212:
are u new here?

What are u driving @? Or u 4eva hold ur peace.
Re: Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by nonny1212: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
lumzybo:

What are u driving @? Or u 4eva hold ur peace.
na today u just dey hear the news? something wey don dey invoke for over 3 - 4months, if not more than.... had to dump my z30 for samsung
Re: Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by lumzybo: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
nonny1212:
na today u just dey hear the news? something wey don dey invoke for over 3 - 4months, if not more than.... had to dump my z30 for samsung

Now u are making sense. Technically, BlackBerry is going into extinction.
Re: Who Else Got This On Whatsapp? by joeless: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
i saw it too on my nokia E6 watsapp is now 4 rich

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure And Use Google Duo Video Calling App. / Blazing Hot!! How To Get Etisalat Free 2gb Data Instead Of 1gb Data / Buy My Galaxy Note 5 Just #100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.