Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Hated For Not Having A Male Child: What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hated For Not Having A Male Child: What Will You Do? (1968 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / Hated For Not Having A Male Child: What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hated For Not Having A Male Child: What Will You Do? by peacettw: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2010
Now, some doctors believe that the acidity of a woman v.a.g.i.n.a plays a big role in determining the sex of a baby as the Y spermatozoa hates an acidic environment being more fragile and all. The women who give birth to all girls have been known to have be more acidic than their female counterparts. These women are adviced to douche or be on a diet that will lead to a less acidic vjay. Now, whether this is just bull or a fact is yet to be proven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female. / I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? / The Big, Scary Wedding Day Question: Speak Now Or Forever Remain Silent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.