Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android (23356 Views)

How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / How To Activate PES 2017 PPSSPP Multiplayer Mode On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android by Immality(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2016
I came across this while browsing and I decided to share for the game lovers.....

I know you have been enjoying the PES 2016 iso on
your android phone, well, a lot of folks want it in
multiplayer mode which means you get to play and
compete with your friends offline. This tutorial will give
you the complete guide on how to activate multiplayer
mode on PES 2016 iso using ppspp on Android .
How To Activate PES 2016 Multiplayer Mode On Android
Using Ppsspp
1. First create connection between the two devices using
hotspot and the other joining with Wifi
(i believe you already know how to do that)
2. Now open the ppsspp and locate settings
> Networking and set it as below image.
Note: Both devices must have the same settings indicated
in step 2&3
3. Go to settings > Graph i c and set it with below image.
or depending on how you want it .
4. Load The game ( i believe you already know how)
5. Go to match Then ADHOC
6. Go to setup room on One of the device and create
room with a name
7. Ask your friend to join by going to Match > Adhoc
and search for your Room Name.
8. Then you click on the room name to join. When
successful! go to match set up your team formation and
start playing along with your friend on PES 16
Multiplayer Mode. Enjoy!

COPIED
Re: How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android by Immality(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2016

Re: How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android by chetmann(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks bro, it helped.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 24 Apk+obb+data Android Offline Download (updated) / PES2016 Lagging On Pc / Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.