Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (20067 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Harbdulrasaq(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
The The Sila of OgonilandHonourable Minister of Environment Amina J Mohammed visits His RH King Giniwa of Ogoniland.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-amina-mohammed-visits-king.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
...............must APC play politics with everything?? And Ogoni people will be busy clapping for this scam.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by lifezone247(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Make I see, I been think say she want drink that water. At least make she taste am small, na human beings like her still dey drink am.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na format o

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by orumaruth11(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
she's pretty

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by anonimi: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...............must APC play politics with everything?? And Ogoni people will be busy clapping for this scam.....

They are making DECORATION for the people who provide the oil wealth while they give oil blocks to their own people in far away north.
Who be mugu ?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Spells(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
You politicians should stop patronizing us... Mtcheeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by ManagerUgo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seen
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by aminho(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hajiya to bad
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by anonimi: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
lifezone247:
Make I see, I been think say she want drink that water. At least make she taste am small, na human beings like her still dey drink am.

She dey ramadan na.
She just dey form. Abi nor be this paparazzi government wey we dey?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Wailer spotted

18 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
HOW TO IDENTIFY A MAD DOG AND WAILER
-When you say corruption is evil they say it is a mere stealing
-If you say Bring Back our Loot they say what about APC
-When they hear EFCC is investigating thieves that stole our collective resources, they start acting movie and named it Avengers
-When you follow them to London, Dubai, USA etc they come back and pay Columnist to start following you.
-You say Fayose come and account for this money they take to Facebook to cause PMB. ---They are happy crude is crashing on international market and complain of hike in food stuff MUMU
-They are happy Avengers are bombing Oil and Gas pipeline and complain of Epileptic Power supply.
-They are happy Baba is sick nd travel bt angry when he landed like Iroko
-They want Nigeria destroyed and Pray PDP take over 2019 funny which country!
-They want Naira to sell at Parallel market N500 per dollar nd want to buy a bag of Rice N9000 MUMU
-They buy Fuel N450 per Litre on queue with "I beg" and complain of Removal of subsidy that put it at N140 without queue and respect, confused
-They want Biafra and still apply for Police Job Laugh won kill me.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Dragonking: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
So, what was achieved after the visit?
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by chiedu7: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
The news is from a weak blogger, struggling to gain prominence..... She should visit for a purpose. I don't think she has a family there.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Joarams(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

They are making DECORATION for the people who provide the oil wealth while they give oil blocks to their own people in far away north.
Who be mugu ?

So APC has given out oil blocks? You must think oil blocks are like boreholes that produce oil. Google is your friend in re-education.

10 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Pyno30: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
And she didn't share Rice like Aisha?
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by iwillexposeu: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
My brother no go kill urself with bad belle
Stop drinking alabukun 4 somebody headache
Bethelwealthy:

11 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by anonimi: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joarams:
So APC has given out oil blocks? You must think oil blocks are like boreholes that produce oil. Google is your friend in re-education.

Please point out where I mentioned APC in my post.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by alizma: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is just difficult to please human being,I remember the NDA called Buhari to visit the land and see the situation for himself and I think his right person to do that is Amina but the e-warriors above won't just accept this gesture.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Pyno30: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
lifezone247:
She only went cloze to the tab to take a picture with the water.

Na WASH!!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by davodyguy: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
The news is from a weak blogger, struggling to gain prominence..... She should visit for a purpose. I don't think she has a family there.
smiley
SAMBATLAN:

She was there for a purpose and not for show of

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by davodyguy: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Keep quiet.

Jonathan was the biggest scam to the Niger deltans.

He came into power as a minority and we all voted for him.

He was fortunate to the extent that under him, the Price of crude oil per barrel rose to the highest in world history.

Despite this, he squandered the money with criminals, whilst leaving Ogoni land in mess.

Instead of spending heavily on the lives of many people, and also improving infrastructures, he gave money to very few criminals, thereby allowing him to continue looting the treasury at their expense.

This government is very sincere and we must support them whole heatedly. She's not like Godsday Orubebe, that did nothing for his community.

15 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Thobiy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by princesweetman2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

-When they hear EFCC is investigating thieves that stole our collective resources, they start acting movie and named it Avengers
-When you follow them to London, Dubai, USA etc they come back and pay Columnist to start following you.
-You say Fayose come and account for this money they take to Facebook to cause PMB. ---They are happy crude is crashing on international market and complain of hike in food stuff MUMU
-They are happy Avengers are bombing Oil and Gas pipeline and complain of Epileptic Power supply.
-They want Naira to sell at Parallel market N500 per dollar nd want to buy a bag of Rice N9000 MUMU
-They buy Fuel N450 per Litre on queue with "I beg" and complain of Removal of subsidy that put it at N140 without queue and respect, confused

U JUX SPOKE MA MIND
GOD BLESS U JOOR grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by cutetopsey(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
OK. Noted!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Debonks: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

you practically succeeded in saying one thing! Your share sentiment irrespective on how bad your conscience was telling that your statement is. Anyway you are entitiled to your opinion but Next time before you comment go to Ogoni and see if this much hailed clean up has actually began or not, I hope you are that the youths resisted an attempt by the federal govt and some brain washed politicians from ogoni to ask Shell to resume operation in Oginiland this week.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Vatsyayana: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na you after you na still you...

anonimi:

Who be mugu ?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by viktagorion: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
One of the few shining stars in PMB's Cabinet.

Very hardworking Minister.

Your efforts will not be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by experimentist: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Beautiful madam. carry go thunder fiyah your enemies and mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics / "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" / Sultan Of Sokoto, Others Pray For Buhari’s Safe Return... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.