Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (82240 Views)

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by joyli: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
The devil himself no understand the world again shocked shocked shocked

Are you kidding me? ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by egedege1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Just as we have peadophilia, Zoophilia or beastialism, masochism and sadism,we also have these people who love dead bodies, I've forgotten what they are called.
necrophilia

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by NAJALYN: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
He is not well. He needs urgent help from his employers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by ahamonyeka(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is better I masturbate.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by notoriousbabe: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
Chai!!! Wetin person no go see?, all the ladies that were forming for him while living, when they died.............................. embarassed
he is waiting for you
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by visijo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
thank God say no be for nigeria... This is very funny
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by teebillz: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is he known all over Accra? Why not visit a brothel in an area where they don't know him?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Blaxywaxy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Gross
*shakin'*

I rather hug a speedin' train than do such....

We don't need soothsayer to tell us that you're mentally unstable.... undecided
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by TaiKuun(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
HolyCrap:
Hey Nairalanders, I'm looking for a very very good web designer to design a website for me. The person must be able to show previous designs done and can finish the design within few days if chosen. If you are very good, send a reply to this email address : bbery604@gmail.com

Thank you.
what are your expectations? mail me via thaikuun@ gmail. com. please mail me ONLY if you're serious. thanks
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by AkumahTalk(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lesson to note: "Where man dey work, man go chop"... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by YaksonFCA(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hm!
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
oya come let us do

Your thing go stuck inside there. Then una go occupy nl frontpage.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Aboladey01(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
HolyCrap:
Hey Nairalanders, I'm looking for a very very good web designer to design a website for me. The person must be able to show previous designs done and can finish the design within few days if chosen. If you are very good, send a reply to this email address : bbery604@gmail.com

Thank you.

u can WhatsApp me on 07069308107
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by obembet(f): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
If this happen for nigeria. Na war o
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by sbabimbola(f): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
because u ladies rejected him na grin

It's better Dan being a gay or fvcking animals cheesy
Evil na evil bros... no better evil.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by djraymy(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
HolyCrap:

Thank you.
I'm ever ready for the work raymytech@gmail.com
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by sbabimbola(f): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Layooluwa:
Chai!!! Wetin person no go see?, all the ladies that were forming for him while living, when they died.............................. embarassed

and u wan win the race to the Nairaland's throne.
continue.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by vital94(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Is a case of idiot having sex with the dead,funniest thing is that he will still make love with his innocent wife.idiot.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by TheSTChanne: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVXZFZA2-Ug&feature=youtu.be watch the official trailer of the storm trooper channel
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Viannez(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by rahman3853(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2016
This guy is sick honestly,
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by doubleZ88(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2016
OMG!

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Pyno30:

When the living rejected him,,

He was happy to have been accepted by the dead.

you should now ask If he uses Condom or direct entrance??

I bet he don't use. He might even cum inside the corpse' body. thinking they won't get pregnant anyway...
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2016
UEDIBO:
CAN U BE MY BABY MAMA?

I can sure grin. But my question is what are those qualities(genes) you have that Definitely I can't resist?
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by goingape: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2016
shall! when NAIJA WOMEN dey LOOK for MONEY up and down, weti una expect the man make he do undecided

carry on jorr! nothing do you. more female corpses to your blessing and may you enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by SirAlfred(m): 1:18am On Jul 02, 2016
One of them will born for you one day.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by kettle84(m): 1:48am On Jul 02, 2016
the man needs deliverance because the devil is at work in his life.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 2:24am On Jul 02, 2016
ajepako:

Lemme.get this straight..

You actually believe necrophila is way better than homosexuality and bestiality?

Jesu! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yep.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2016
sbabimbola:

Evil na evil bros... no better evil.
Naaah. The most evil part is u ladies rejecting a mortuary attendant's love. Dats the purest evil.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Kebsy(m): 2:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Jezzz ntn wia person nva c or hear for ds world...ds one name change too abi? Ashawo don finish? Dead body nd him prick go rise like hydraulic ram...
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by cococandy(f): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2016
He has necrophilia and claims he has no mental problems.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by infinitybadoo: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.