Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron (37540 Views)

David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by authority007: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice work. weldone

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by solpat(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good one there

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by idupaul: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have known this Iron on Ali baba like 3 years ago so how exactly is this an invention. .Topic should be Nigerian boy markets gas iron ..and Gas irons have existed since the 1800s

6 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by hotspec(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

An invention is creating something that does exist. How is this an invention? This already exist. I keep saying that Nigeria's problem is exposure. They just don't know so every little thing dazzles them. Smh
Nigeria problem is not exposure, but YOU! Who doesnt see anything good about others ingenuity

2 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
pay attention people!

this is applause-worthy.

using your brain and your dexterity to solve everyday problems.

not putting together some tins and building a crude maxi-toy car that can barely move or constructing the model of a house and shouting that the FG should come and help you...and do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

An invention is creating something that does exist. How is this an invention? This already exist. I keep saying that Nigeria's problem is exposure. They just don't know so every little thing dazzles them. Smh

Just be happy for him, fine it exists already but not refined. Here is a picture of gas powered clothes iron

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by pippimp(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
hotspec:

Nigeria problem is not exposure, but YOU! Who doesnt see anything good about others ingenuity

No. It's problem is people like you who are easily dazzled, lied to and never face the truth about their situation. How can you invent something that already exists?

6 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by pippimp(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Just be happy for him, fine it exists already but not refined. Here is a picture of gas powered clothes iron

What do you mean not refined? There are hundreds of already workable models out there. And if it is refined, then let the conversation be about that. Not about inventing something that already exists. Or am i the only one here who comprehends English?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

What do you mean not refined? There are hundreds of already workable models out there. And if it is refined, then let the conversation be about that. Not about inventing something that already exists. Or am i the only one here who comprehends English?

Oga google gas powered clothes iron, what I saw online all look like kettles.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by ZDee: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm, invent? I used a gas powered iron 15 years ago, whats unique about this 1?

2 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by hotspec(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

No. It's problem is people like you who are easily dazzled, lied to and never face the truth about their situation. How can you invent something that already exists?
Ok dazzle the whole world with one thing uve ever created, or any idea dt can win a Million Naira grant.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by pippimp(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
hotspec:

Ok dazzle the whole world with one thing uve ever created, or any idea dt can win a Million Naira grant.

Are we going to do the usual NL dance of arguing for the sake of it? Did i ever tell you i created anything? My argument is stop labeling things in a weird way. How can you invent something that already exists. This is why Nigerians are constantly taken for bogus rides. People come out with ridiculous claims and you all just swallow it up.

2 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by pippimp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Oga google gas powered clothes iron, what I saw online all look like kettles.

You keep missing the point. Did you read my post at all? I am saying the product already exists so it cannot be an invention. It is just like someone today saying they've invented electricity. Won't you scratch your head and wonder what the phuck they are talking about?
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Brightgem(f): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
To think that just a few days back I wondered why there isnt this very thing he made, since PHCN was dead. Wow! so what next for the dude, I must go further o.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by blackwizwise(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Spells:
Two in one iron, or ironing and for gymgrin kudos
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Brightgem(f): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
idupaul:
I have known this Iron on Ali baba like 3 years ago so how exactly is this an invention. .Topic should be Nigerian boy markets gas iron ..and Gas irons have existed since the 1800s
Toh some of us no knw that one na, that's why its new to us. Be gentle. lol! Anyway so those saying its been invented no big deal, should he be ignored?

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Viktor1983(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Amazing, fantastic invention but make the thing no go explode for person hand one day na him be my own concern oh undecided

That was exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the iron
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Amazing, fantastic invention but make the thing no go explode for person hand one day na him be my own concern oh undecided
exactly whr my mind go. Imagine hot temperature with gas. Hmmm, I no dey ooo. End time invention.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by double0seven(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
True it's not an invention, but an innovation

The guy has innovated a gas powered iron.

The worries of people about the miniature gas cylinder exploding because of heat is real & well founded.

In the eighties, I remember a cousin of ours had a gas powered iron they use in their house. The iron is connected to a gas cylinder through a rubber hose. Maybe the boy should have made something similar, that is the gas being outside the iron. So much safer that way.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by samazagudu(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
but I have seen this long time ago.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by sokarsenal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

You keep missing the point. Did you read my post at all? I am saying the product already exists so it cannot be an invention. It is just like someone today saying they've invented electricity. Won't you scratch your head and wonder what the phuck they are talking about?
welcome to Nigeria, where people speak English but want to understand it however they want to........

where when you try to correct a misconception you are tagged as a "hater"

kudos should be given to the guy for "Replicating" a gas powered iron.......the word "INVENT" shouldn't be used. ... .....

3 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by tayo200(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
not bad
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by pippimp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
sokarsenal:

welcome to Nigeria, where people speak English but want to understand it however they want to........

where when you try to correct a misconception you are tagged as a "hater"

kudos should be given to the guy for "Replicating" a gas powered iron.......the word "INVENT" shouldn't be used. ... .....

It baffles the mind.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by amdoyin82(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
grayht:
The pressing iron would be as heavy as a bag of cement...
son of hatred.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by kashflynn(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Haba dude, wat sort of pessimists are u... Give ur country some kudos na.. Shooooo.. Naija bad but e no bad finish... U wld b surprised wat would come out of this.... Abeg bros wey produce iron nice 1 brof....

Ezedon:
Nice invention, but if you really want to excel, travel out of the country
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by olamide215: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow! This is nice. If only Nigeria can focus on solar power building solar panel villages we will send phcn packing in no time and in years to come we will be celebrating years of uninterrupted power. But this our leaders their head no dey reason go that side may God have mercy on this country.

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by ahahnow: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
this news will die out as quickly as it came.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by balingaonline(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice one, keep it up. but focus on explode precaution
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by YaksonFCA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Impressive. Keep it up guy.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by TomLepskie(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
If this guy can invent a pressing iron that runs on gas that means he can also invent the regular one that uses electricity, if Nigeria wants to develop the government ll hv to look out for people with talents like this and give them the necessary support, that is what China did a long time ago and today we all know their story,with good leadership Nigeria can be among the top 10 world economy's in no time, but.....
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by TheSTChanne: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2016
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NVXZFZA2-Ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> watch the official trailer of the Storm trooper channel
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Vectormike(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Since when.. Already selling like wifi sev

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.