Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron (37543 Views)

David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by DedeNkem: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I guess u still use kerosene stove in ur house, and u don't have a generator.

Did you place your generator in your sitting room or in bedroom or away from the main building?

We"re talking about stuffs one uses IN the house. Think before making a dumb statement.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2016
DedeNkem:

Did you place your generator in your sitting room or in bedroom or away from the main building?

We"re talking about stuffs one uses IN the house. Think before making a dumb statement.
U also use ur cooking gas outside the house shabi?
Listen to ur own advice, "think b4 making dumb statement.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by DedeNkem: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrTruth4real:

U also use ur cooking gas outside the house shabi?
Listen to ur own advice, "think b4 making dumb statement.

Cooking gas is different because it is stationed in the kitchen and not moved around the home. It's a well tested technology of many decades. It's also well controlled by adults. Kids are not allowed to cook or play with it.

And in most homes, cooking gas cylinders are kept far away from the cooker. Mine is housed outside, close to the kitchen section and my cooker can only be operated by an adult because the gas nodes are specially made tricky for kids to operate. So kids can neither access the gas cylinder nor operate the cooker, unlike iron.

Iron is moved around the house a lot and it's usually placed where it's easily accessible by everyone including kids. A conventional iron uses electricity, which means it has no gas to leak. Gas is highly inflamable and not something to be f*ucked with.

Until the gas iron is rigorously tested and certified by an acclaimed international tech authority to be safe, I'm never gonna buy it or recommend it to anyone I know.
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by Tequilah: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pedagogue:
This is very misleading. To 'invent' is to create. There are so many gas-powered irons in the market. So how can this be his invention? I'm always quick at celebrating ingenuity, but this is not INGENIOUS!

Don't get me wrong. The young chap has done very well, but let's always say the truth. This is not an invention. It's a caricature.

Nigeria will only be respected in the comity of nations if and when we have genuine inventions.

Where are the "so many gas-powered irons in the market", that you made reference to? Which markets, please? Can you cite them and post the pictures here, as well as the names of the manufacturers? shocked It would be nice if you could include the prices too!! angry
Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by profbabatunde: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
it's a great invention buh looking @ this with "Steve Jobses" spectacle, it doesn't look simple. Reduce d size abeg. "thumbs up"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron by omotoshogyro: 2:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Please what is the of the gas this iron is operating on sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit / Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.