Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154336 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
aih yu are

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
and

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
z-murda:

abeg na, make we get pictures. i can't log on to their website. my isp only allows nairaland and yahoo yahoo under efcc

I'm with Emma n Mzamo on this one, plus i think Rene will make the house lively!
While Kevin gets my vote for the guys.

Teddy almost cried, when he saw the ladies arrive, he was like why, why!!! lol

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
my most butiful

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
Okey-doo
i
i
\/

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2009
Now, was that an entrance or what? A convoy of a dozen Aston Martins. The Aston Martin V8 Vantage is a sinfully pretty vehicle and for me made the really hot female housemates seem spectacularly nondescript by comparison. It comes with the world’s most advanced V8 engine built entirely of aluminium and silicon carbide. It develops an unhealthy amount of horsepower and would be absolutely fabulous to die in. But we digress.

Whew! The female housemates sure brought the heat tonight. The one week’s wait for the oestrogen component in the BBA house finally came to an end. But not quite in the way we had anticipated. Biggie is making us wait another week before the testosterone mixes with the oestrogen. Bugger! Had been looking forward to some fireworks tonight. But I guess one more week is only going to heighten our expectations. Plus it is bound to sharpen the reactions when the two sets of housemates eventually break through the dividing wall next week. Can hardly wait for that spectacle.

You had to feel for Teddy and Ras Wayoe who were evicted and were made to stand and watch the stream of totally hot female housemates file into the house. The cameras even caught Teddy shaking his head in obvious regret when unspeakably sexy Jennifer from Mozambique sashayed into the house. But we are getting ahead of ourselves here.

First, let’s meet the housemates.

First in was 24 year old Emma from Angola. My first impression was that she would be one of the quiet ones but imagine my surprise when no sooner had all the housemates gotten in than she whipped off her clothes and plunked into the pool. (She was wearing a bikini, before temperatures begin to rise). She seems pretty self-contained but doesn’t look like a top contender on the Drama-Quotient Index. But it is such early days yet, we could be yet surprised.

Next was Nkenna from Abuja, 23 and loving life thoroughly. She came wielding a tambourine and executing some kind of greeting ritual that involved a pass around her head and a cocky salute at the end. It was pretty endearing. I liked her immediately. Homegirl was live and I’m happy they haven’t tried to screw us over again with wack contestants this time.

Maggie from Zambia was as sexy as hell, if you like em tall and slim, that is. As tall as IK, the 23 year old model stands out just by virtue of her height. She could be a romantic match for Hannington, if she can get past the body odour, that is. She’ll definitely be one to watch.

Malawi’s Nzamo is a caterer by profession, so expect the food to improve markedly once the two houses are united. Other than that, not sure if she’s a contender for drama queen. But then neither was Ofunneka and look how far she got. Let’s watch and see.

Jennifer from Mozambique at 22 is one of the youngest female housemates. She is the Lucille for this edition of BBA and she it will be whom the boys are going to get into fights over. Alliances will be broken over her, friendships will end because of her and she will go a long way in this game. But she will not win the money. So enjoy the ride Jenny girl.

Twenty six year old Rene from Namibia thinks she’s freaking fabulous. And I wholeheartedly agree. She’s got loads of attitude and a very positive outlook on life. I suspect though, that she will throw herself at a guy if she finds him attractive. My candidate for her: Itai. Their completely opposite personalities might just be the perfect attraction for them.

Tanzania’s Elizabeth is also 22 but that’s the only thing I seem to remember about her. That’s odd. But as the days go by I guess we’ll know more about her.

26 year old Kristal from Zimbabwe reminds me of the rock star Pink. Must be the hair. Or perhaps her devil-may-care attitude. I can’t quite put my finger on it. She’s the kind of chic who will clap eyes on Jeremy and never let go. Though Jeremy will probably be more interested in Jennifer. My God, this house is gonna rock!!!

South African Liziwe was all boobs. Pardon me, but it was all right there in our faces. Decently covered up, to be sure but somehow that only seemed to make it more pronounced. She’s banking on straight up fabulosity to win the money. Not likely. But let’s wait and see.

Shocker of the night: a second Nigerian female housemate. Geraldine loves her boyfriend very much and will not be looking for relationships in the house. Famous last words? That remains to be seen. But this means that Naija has three housemates in the house. That’s more than any other country. Still pondering on what that could mean. An early eviction for a Nigerian housemate is definitely on the cards. Just hope its not Kevin.

Angola has the oldest female housemate: Edna 27 years old. She’s not looking to win, just wants to have fun in the house. And if a relationship seems like its gonna be fun, she says she’s all up for it. Seems like an interesting lady, though we will probably tire of her pretty soon depending on her drama-quotient.

Zambia’s Paloma is 25, and besides having a name that sounds like a Mexican soap opera, she has the greatest pair of hips I have ever set eyes on. The audience had to request that she twirl around so they could get a good look at her goodies. IK captured it brilliantly when he said to her ‘You have a brilliant future and a wonderful past.’ The stomach didn’t do it for me though. She loves drinking and dancing. With those proportions, that should be something to see.

That’s a quick wrap up of the female housemates. Let the bitching begin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Lawyerchap Are you on twitter?

I dont really like the token white person they are placing on the show
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
Gamine:

/\
i
i
grin . . . . Twitter or somfin close
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by banging(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2009
Nkenna see girls wey strong pass her, she no fit talk, Na for house dem dey get mouth, Who say make this two girls go for BBA? Good, i will be the first person to Vote dem out. rubbish. Only Kevin can rep Niger i believe that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
hmmmmmm.all of a sudden dis forum is lively, d power of women
Where una all go b4?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by banging(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
IK Na your hand you fall ohh no be Nigerians hand,  So Kenya No diff From Namibia? And you wan call BEST, na Small Remain Make You call BREAST.
Nutting wey we sabi do finish, we are still working on it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by toluh(f): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
i still love my KEVIN jo, and my votes go 4 him.BB if u like put a million NAIJA gals in d HOUSE,KEVIN still ROCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
Anywhere where person for watch this online even if na pay as you go?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
lawyerchap:

Now, was that an entrance or what? A convoy of a dozen Aston Martins. The Aston Martin V8 Vantage is a sinfully pretty vehicle and for me made the really hot female housemates seem spectacularly nondescript by comparison. It comes with the world’s most advanced V8 engine built entirely of aluminium and silicon carbide. It develops an unhealthy amount of horsepower and would be absolutely fabulous to die in. But we digress.

Whew! The female housemates sure brought the heat tonight. The one week’s wait for the oestrogen component in the BBA house finally came to an end. But not quite in the way we had anticipated. Biggie is making us wait another week before the testosterone mixes with the oestrogen. Bugger! Had been looking forward to some fireworks tonight. But I guess one more week is only going to heighten our expectations. Plus it is bound to sharpen the reactions when the two sets of housemates eventually break through the dividing wall next week. Can hardly wait for that spectacle.

You had to feel for Teddy and Ras Wayoe who were evicted and were made to stand and watch the stream of totally hot female housemates file into the house. The cameras even caught Teddy shaking his head in obvious regret when unspeakably sexy Jennifer from Mozambique sashayed into the house. But we are getting ahead of ourselves here.

First, let’s meet the housemates.

First in was 24 year old Emma from Angola. My first impression was that she would be one of the quiet ones but imagine my surprise when no sooner had all the housemates gotten in than she whipped off her clothes and plunked into the pool. (She was wearing a bikini, before temperatures begin to rise). She seems pretty self-contained but doesn’t look like a top contender on the Drama-Quotient Index. But it is such early days yet, we could be yet surprised.

Next was Nkenna from Abuja, 23 and loving life thoroughly. She came wielding a tambourine and executing some kind of greeting ritual that involved a pass around her head and a cocky salute at the end. It was pretty endearing. I liked her immediately. Homegirl was live and I’m happy they haven’t tried to screw us over again with wack contestants this time.

Maggie from Zambia was as sexy as hell, if you like em tall and slim, that is. As tall as IK, the 23 year old model stands out just by virtue of her height. She could be a romantic match for Hannington, if she can get past the body odour, that is. She’ll definitely be one to watch.

Malawi’s Nzamo is a caterer by profession, so expect the food to improve markedly once the two houses are united.  Other than that, not sure if she’s a contender for drama queen. But then neither was Ofunneka and look how far she got. Let’s watch and see.

Jennifer from Mozambique at 22 is one of the youngest female housemates. She is the Lucille for this edition of BBA and she it will be whom the boys are going to get into fights over. Alliances will be broken over her, friendships will end because of her and she will go a long way in this game. But she will not win the money. So enjoy the ride Jenny girl.

Twenty six year old Rene from Namibia thinks she’s freaking fabulous. And I wholeheartedly agree. She’s got loads of attitude and a very positive outlook on life. I suspect though, that she will throw herself at a guy if she finds him attractive. My candidate for her: Itai. Their completely opposite personalities might just be the perfect attraction for them.

Tanzania’s Elizabeth is also 22 but that’s the only thing I seem to remember about her. That’s odd. But as the days go by I guess we’ll know more about her.

26 year old Kristal from Zimbabwe reminds me of the rock star Pink. Must be the hair. Or perhaps her devil-may-care attitude. I can’t quite put my finger on it. She’s the kind of chic who will clap eyes on Jeremy and never let go. Though Jeremy will probably be more interested in Jennifer. My God, this house is gonna rock!!!

South African Liziwe was all boobs. Pardon me, but it was all right there in our faces. Decently covered up, to be sure but somehow that only seemed to make it more pronounced. She’s banking on straight up fabulosity to win the money. Not likely. But let’s wait and see.

Shocker of the night: a second Nigerian female housemate. Geraldine loves her boyfriend very much and will not be looking for relationships in the house. Famous last words? That remains to be seen. But this means that Naija has three housemates in the house. That’s more than any other country. Still pondering on what that could mean. An early eviction for a Nigerian housemate is definitely on the cards. Just hope its not Kevin.

Angola has the oldest female housemate: Edna 27 years old. She’s not looking to win, just wants to have fun in the house. And if a relationship seems like its gonna be fun, she says she’s all up for it. Seems like an interesting lady, though we will probably tire of her pretty soon depending on her drama-quotient.

Zambia’s Paloma is 25, and besides having a name that sounds like a Mexican soap opera, she has the greatest pair of hips I have ever set eyes on. The audience had to request that she twirl around so they could get a good look at her goodies. IK captured it brilliantly when he said to her ‘You have a brilliant future and a wonderful past.’ The stomach didn’t do it for me though. She loves drinking and dancing. With those proportions, that should be something to see.

That’s a quick wrap up of the female housemates. Let the bitching begin.

tHOSE CARS WERE CRAZY, I DONT REALLY LIKE THE 9GERIAN GIRLS, THEY ARE 9GERIAN GIRLS TRUlly, may be thats why, they like John Grisham, will invest when they win, lady dadi daa, i mean, thats what we'll all say, and there was dat girlish ethnic 9ja hugging, when they saw each oda, cant wait for the gossiping to start, i like Jen and Kristal, and Paloma and Maggie and the 1st girl to enter, I.k said to Paloma, you hve a bright future and a wonderful past, that was funny, the show is cool, i really feel sad for the evictees, who wud want to not have met those hotties? well, i love Big brother, 2bad, cant watch it 247.
nooo, Paloma is 20 and yep, fatter than Paaloma of tele novela

Geraldine, was like, I love my B.F bla, bla, hope she wont be anoda Ifuneka, men, those girls will beef each oda oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by maedan(f): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
Everyone looks so normal. Some of the babes seem downright virginal - hope their parents know they're on the show tongue. Go Kevin cool!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by toluh(f): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2009
beeswax:

hmmmmmm.all of a sudden dis forum is lively, d power of women
Where una all go b4?
tell dem o
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ziggy mama

lol, well. .just wanted to know, before i unfollow the fella
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by banging(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
Live from BBA, The 2 nigerian girls cant talk, while the rest are having fun, wht a pity for teti
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2009
lawyerchap i'm so glad you are around, will be away for the most part of the show, so your write-up's are what i'm depending on to keep abreast. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rill: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2009
pls is it possible to view bba on dstv family, dats d one of 2500? if yes wats d code?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2009
rill:

pls is it possible to view bba on dstv family, dats d one of 2500? if yes wats d code?

Sorry, but i'm afraid not. It's a family bouquet and Big Brother isn't exactly family viewing. At the very least you'd need to upgrade to the compact bouquet.

ponytail:

lawyerchap i'm so glad you are around, will be away for the most part of the show, so your write-up's are what i'm depending on to keep abreast. Thanks

Hi Ponytail, it's good to have BBA back on air. Will try and keep the posts regular though work has been a bitch of late. Do stick around.

Gamine:

I dont really like the token white person they are placing on the show

@Gamine
Yes i am on Twitter though i don't tweet actively. Never could quite get the hang of it. Will give it another shot though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by 12516(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2009
Went 2 d same Uni wiv Geraldine(Igbinedion).She also has a twin siista, Biggie shud av brought d 2 of em 2 d haus 2 spice up d game,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2009
Bore us to death u mean.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chaps09(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
d ladies are getting to like d guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by RSA(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
Why was Nkenna telling Mozambiquen and Malawian chicks that they look Nigerian? What is Nigerian look? Black people look alike,
I like all the chicks grin,Mozambique and Angola rocks grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Lawyerchap

Please abeg get back there ooooo cry

@RSA, sorry ur gal n guy didnt try
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
I nearly died of laughter when som1 sent an SMS on the screen yesterday

"I wish i could hit kevin with a baseball bat, i'm sure candy would pop out" grin grin

lool, a lot of jealous guys out there every1 knows Kevin is one of the coolest dudes in tha house! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
I know its still too early to judge but I honestly don't see most of these gals going far.
Just hope our Naija babes can go d distance, and I pray none of them spoils Kevin's swagger

On anoda note, Biggie is alooking for the guys trouble by getting them a female trainer today
Did u see d zeal with which they were exercising?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by uchetobi(f): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
LC good to see you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
That over-elaborate welcome that Nkenna gave to Geraldine may have influenced the voting pattern. The other girls would want to break the inevitable camaraderie that would follow. This is a game and being yourself and expressing the way you feel at all times dont necessarily work.

They should be more tactful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
If the 9ja gurls are not lively, they'll both be booted out, Geraldine used the Guitar as an excuse not to mixup or use the sauna (pool?)
there's already talk of 9ja being too many in the house already!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
Who knows who the nominees for eviction are from both the boys and the girls?
I think Geraldine was nominated. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.