Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154199 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kalmebad(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Sad at this Big brother Revolution, jus watched only d opening show on monday and lost zeal

That there is no girl yet is sickin, and my worse nightmare, biggie this time is a woman, heck!

For me d whole show is lossing its taste, i hope they prove me wrong

The guys dat  rocks are , the naija guy, S/A guy and Leonal, others, mmmmmmmmmm hope they  have something  interesting to offer

Tune back to the channel 199 come sunday, right now ,am on probation of watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by janeobi2: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
The 9ja guy KELVIN is a flavor, intelligent and energetic. i think our guy will go far. Watch out!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2009
hannington finally has a shower yesterday nite, he actually combed his hair and beard! thank goodness

the smokers alliance is forming comprising of yacob, phil, eddie, hannigton & terry
i swear those guys r heading for a great fall if care is not taken, yacob is gonna go first u'll see
hope they remember the untouchables from BBA2?

meanwhile d cool guys comprising of kevin, kaone, rastaman(wayoe) & leonel r bonding more and more each day
quin & jeremy r kinda quiet, those r usually d most dangerous cos u wont see em coming as a threat till its too late
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Reptyle(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
D Naija guy, Kevin is currently repping tight. Let us hope he can get his swag on when the chics arrive next week. that hannington dude talks too much!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
I think some of the housemates are fakes that are going to be replaced later on, like the twins, Edward and his brother. How can two people be sent to represent one country?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
Y' all better register on www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother.
And start voting for kevin. I really think he can do it only if we keep hm in. (KEVIN FAN CLUB) naija boy all da way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
Y' all better register on www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother
And start voting for kevin. I really think he can do it only if we keep hm in. (KEVIN FAN CLUB) naija boy all da way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
r u guys watching dem eat? Kaone is almost swallowing his fingers
Na wa oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by makin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
Tampico and lawyerchap are in here already!!! This might turn out to be fun after all, BBA III left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
Migines:

Y' all better register on www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother

While you are at it. Remember not to do it like we naijas normaly do it.

All up in other countries' faces . It would kill Kevin's chances rather than aid it.

Just start a fan club but dont tag it Naija fan club for Kevin. He cant make it with Naija's votes alone.

Just caught highlight on MNetw.
ps

Whats with the two brothers interchanging? And how is it that no one among the housemates noticed? One brother is obviously fatter than the other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
soloqy:

While you are at it. Remember not to do it like we naijas normaly do it.

All up in other countries' faces . It would kill Kevin's chances rather than aid it.

Just start a fan club but dont tag it Naija fan club for Kevin. He cant make it with Naija's votes alone.

true so true soloqy
lets behave and not wreck our reps chances this year, lets all behave ourselves on BBA forums this time around
Kevin ROCKS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
Aight,all ma peeps are gettin in,Naijagal,i see U, Someone holla @ Spora,Dalby and Adechuks,lets' re-create the humor in BBA 2,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
kaydee wats up? long time

am kinda loving da male bonding going on in da house, wat bout u?
however, just wait till da ladies arrive, oh boy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by toluh(f): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2009
Kevin ROCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by RSA(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2009
I really enjoyed the presentations from most of the house mates,the guys look focus for now.I just want to see what will happen when the ladies come this sunday grin

Guys who do you think the ladies will replace? I mean there are 14 guys,I know that one Kenyan and Uguandan will be replaced by ladies,but where other five spot will be coming from.

Do you think for a example,they will replace a South Africcan guy with a south african girl to balance things out?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
Too bad the guys are yet to notice some obvious differences bw the twins. i bet when the babes enter the house, they will be unravel. Trust babes with aproko. Big question to the house, what if one of the babes fall for either of the twins? how will they pull through it without causing chaos in da biggie house.

Lawyerchap, Tampico aint feelin you here, patiently waiting for your indepth analysis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by fdigital(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hmmm i can see the suspence is holding ya guys down. . .keep papin the BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Lola4eva(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
I like black jesus (Hanington), he's cute. Hmmmmmmmm the alliance of smokers, lets wait and see,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
U lyk hannington? Seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by amyn(f): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2009
i love kevin,quin and phil, very sexy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by nellaluv(f): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
Did u guys notice dat dis year's big brother is a chick(d eye of big brother watchin u). Oh boy, so many changes for d better i guess. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
d alliance of smokers:
phil
hannington
teddy
yacob
edward 1 & 2

d alliance of philosophers & entertainers:
kaone
ras wayoe
kevin
leonel

d alliance of :
quin
jeremy
itai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by stainlessk: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
im waiting for someone to discover edward 1 & 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TheSeeker(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
Men switching clothes? Are you sure these people won't end up being gays?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
Haa Haa Haa, big broda revolution is going on in d house tonite.
Kaone took on phil and Hannington and still came out with a smile, all becos of beer d
house was almost turned to a boxing ring
Phil has sworn to make Kaone's life in d house miserable, hmmmmmm, Wonder how he plans to achieve dat
Overall D most entertainment all week, if u ain't watching u missing out bra!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2009
I don't like d new big brother voice, not as frightening or imposing as the last one which made it interesting,

Those smokers in the alliance are killing themselves the first set of evictions as gonna come from them grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2009
I don't like d new big brother voice, not as frightening or imposing as the last one which made it interesting,

Those smokers in the alliance are killing themselves the first set of evictions as gonna come from them grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2009
Every! Is oblivious of da twins. Bt seriously its not lyk u'll luk into der eyes. If dey were girls, it wuld be easier cuz den u can luk at specific qualities and der quantities.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2009
dear BBA forumites, y so silent?
dont tell me its becos there r no gals in da house hence d quietness, come on pipo
oh well till others come along to leave their comments, am having fun

last night was interesting as well as entertaining, i used to think only 2 things would make grown men fight
(money and women) but lat night added one more thing (beer)
hannington was almost punching k1's lights out while phil went on a tirade bout how stupid and how big a liar k1 was, according to him k1 should "pray i get evicted tomorrow because if i dont, am gonna make sure i make ur life miserable"  shocked shocked shocked
my question is wat is he gonna do? strangle him in his sleep or poison his food or drown him in da pool? honestly i was both shocked and disappointed in phil, he should have taken d high road and walked away from d bait k1 dished out instead he and his country man went against d guy with soo much venom

k1 was able to defend himself to d max
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2009
Teddy>>Kenya ---------------------> OUT!! . . . grin

Rastaman Wayoe>> Ghana -------> OUT!! . . . grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2009
The MAMACITAS r cominnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

DAYUM!!! shocked SUCH COOL CARS.Me likey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.