Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand (8047 Views)

Cameroonian Man Carved Out A Cooler From A Bamboo Tree / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by mostob(m): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2016
AnotherSeun:
i hardly blv stuffs like this untill i see them with ma eyes and bare witness...
20% real 80% photoshop...

A video of this wud av done justice...
i guess u are nt familiar with mayowa orisatola's'aditu olorun funfun',u go see terrible things inside dat movie
Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by crackhouse(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Enshrine ooooo
Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by Aremu01(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Is this real?
Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by Obas101(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2016
People dey lie die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by Krystale: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Bisiebae:
Its quite weird. The look like voodoo dolls used to represent human life.
weird o my sister. But can they fuc.k the pussyy
Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by porozhniy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is it edible? Where can i order for one? *strong preference for the orobo type*
Re: Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
...and grown-ups believed this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoo Mail Sign Up Sign In Page. / Trending Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Settings For Opera Mini Handler / It Heroes And Heroines That Have Contributed A Lot To Development In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.