Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Job Opportunities For B.edu Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Job Opportunities For B.edu Graduates (786 Views)

Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For B.edu Graduates by Adek15(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders. My younger brother graduated from secondary school since 2014 but has been unable to gain admission into a university due to not passing post ume in his first attempt and jamb the last time ( he actually complained about the system ish

He wants to study management related course and I told him to go for pre degree programme but in uniport ( he picked it in his last two attempt) the programme is offering only education related courses and I don't really know much about that faculty.

So I need advice on if he should go do it like what are the opportunities out there for a graduate with B.edu or is it only teaching profession one can do with it?
Re: Job Opportunities For B.edu Graduates by Adek15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Adek15:
Hello nairalanders. My younger brother graduated from secondary school since 2014 but has been unable to gain admission into a university due to not passing post ume in his first attempt and jamb the last time ( he actually complained about the system ish

He wants to study management related course and I told him to go for pre degree programme but in uniport ( he picked it in his last two attempt) the programme is offering only education related courses and I don't really know much about that faculty.

So I need advice on if he should go do it like what are the opportunities out there for a graduate with B.edu or is it only teaching profession one can do with it?
guys I created this thread to seek advice.. pls help ur guy.
It may save someone's career

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election, New Election Day Clashes With WAEC Exam —REC / See The Allegation Leveled Against The Rector, Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti / A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Medical Student In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.