Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant Reveals (VIDEO/PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant Reveals (VIDEO/PHOTO) (532 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant Reveals (VIDEO/PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant Reveals (VIDEO/PHOTO) by TeamEraceloaded: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana.

Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.

“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.

“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/sex-dead-bodies-mortuary-attendant-video-photo/

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Stay In Abusive Marriages / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/wedding / MIDDLE OCEAN...BLANK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.