Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album (40913 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Kratos3364(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by JAWBONE(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Tiwa Where is Tunji?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ademusiwa12: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by falconey(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

What about your signature exactly?

Is that falconey on your profile? I don't really do these, but since you asked.. How do I help?

www.nairaland.com/falconey .

goodmorning
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by babdap: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
She is the queen of Naija hihpop
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

Is that falconey on your profile? I don't really do these, but since you asked.. How do I help?
My contestant is vying for the position of mr Nairaland...thought your support would go a long way. Will it will it smiley

I would give u a mention on the dates of voting. Thankyou so much!!!!! kisskiss
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Dinocarex(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2016
The RED album was below average to me.
Different tune on almost all the tracks. Hard to define the direction and general genre of that album.

Good luck to her.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by columbus007(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2016
And undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2016
No mavin crew members to celebrate with her??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Muizat33(f): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Yewandequeen post=47127014]She looks radiant than when she was married.[/quote
Shoro niyen kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Tobium1(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
This is de freedom she has always craved for but tunji won't let her be. Chronicles of baby mama/papa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by pep4007: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Tiwa da sex goddess!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by IVORY2009(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:
She looks radiant than when she was married.

my crush! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Giverz: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Tiwa! In the inner part of you, you know there is something still making you unhappy.

The money were tired of spending on the man that contributed to whatever you might become today is slipping out to somewhere.

No problem.Eat, drink,merry, party, travel round the globe and more. The vaccum in you is still left opened.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2016
You better sell the album there , since naija nor reach you celebrate am.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ijeshaboy: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
And this woman said they can't afford to buy pampers for jamil back then, my advice to my fellow men is that just make sure u keep hustling woman can be funny when money is getting dry in marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Why didn't she Expose all her body parts..?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by mikeapollo: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Tiwa savage celebrated Her Red Album in Durban South Africa. She hosted a party a in a yacht with the likes of Ay comedian, Juliet Ibrahim, do2dtune and many others.

Watch the video below and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRX588ff00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbp2bF-uiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCg5VFCR7rc

I wonder the kind of upbringing or morals that this Tiwa of a girl has!
Your marriage has just hit the rocks and your husband who toiled to make you a success nearly committed suicide. And in less than a month, you are already globe-trotting around as if nothing happened!
She cannot even wait for a few months for her to show some remorse before junketing around with the same people that the husband accused her of cheating and flirting with.

Or is she doing all these to kill the sorrows of the separation?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Thobiy(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2016
fagbohun4j:
Naso she go do wedding for Dubai. We all see outcome. Now na album launch for durban. I rest my case. Alainironu. Na for Durban u go sell all abi.
hmmmn
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by bosslhadi(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Ijaya123: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
What is Tiwa Salvage? undecided

This is what Nigerians get for voting APC.

This is the type of post you see when a brain is made of EgusiSoup.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Thobiy(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2016
fagbohun4j:
Naso she go do wedding for Dubai. We all see outcome. Now na album launch for durban. I rest my case. Alainironu. Na for Durban u go sell all abi.
na party now, she go still come do for naija
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Doro Na Tiwa....That Third Pic Tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by shyling(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
ednut1:
Abeg is marriage worth it grin Tiwa seems to be flexing nd enjoying since Tbillz saga ended
Look again.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by shyling(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Stop lying it's Durban July celebrations and for a measly 2000 naira any idiot can get on a cruiser for a two hour cruise. Am on ma way hoping to catch punkyv unaware
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

Is that falconey on your profile (I doubt) ? I don't really do these, but since you asked.. How do I help? Why should he be Mr nairaland, seeing he's just active here

Romance, Dating And Meet-up Zone, and rarely Education. grin

Dating and meet up zone is kinda irky sha...
Lol Lol thank you swt for showing interest. I will surely mention during the interview session so u know why he deserves the post wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by falconey(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

Is that falconey on your profile (I doubt) ? I don't really do these, but since you asked.. How do I help? Why should he be Mr nairaland, seeing he's just active here

Romance, Dating And Meet-up Zone, and rarely Education. grin

Dating and meet up zone is kinda irky sha...

I can explain it should be romance , education and politics .

the meet up zone was caused by derailer's thread which was initial in romance section but later moved to meet up zone. I hope it is convincing ?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by egobetatoday: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Small money wey you manage gather from the album sale you go use am do party for durban. Later come dey beg us to buy your album ooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Yewandequeen(f): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

my crush! grin

Since when?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by sixtus3606(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
great664:
After tlshe will ask us to buy her CD to support her.. What's stopping her from hosting in naija to support our economy? Thrash yeyebrity
Bestest comment. Weldone sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Teeboy22(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
nice one tiwa

I love this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.