Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album (40914 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmmm kul
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by TomLepskie(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2016
You can afford all this luxury but you opened ur mouth to tell us that your husband didn't bring money for baby food, there's God ooo.
If you are unfortunate to get married to a celebrity try to get as much as u can while the fun last cuz one man no fit do them. Respect to mercy Johnson, omotola, Tonto and co who knows what life is all about.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Duru009(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2016
U don dey duroshare again.....
Later u will say ur husband is tellin lies abt u.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Diidi:
Happiness should be everyone's priority. She's found it.

but she will sell d album here na, why is she lunching it in south africa?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Fanirandele: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2016
TomLepskie:
You can afford all this luxury but you opened ur mouth to tell us that your husband didn't bring money for baby food, there's God ooo.
If you are unfortunate to get married to a celebrity try to get as much as u can while the fun last cuz one man no fit do them. Respect to mercy Johnson, omotola, Tonto and co who knows what life is all about.

so the fact that she has the money means she should be okay with an irresponsible husband? a man that won't pay rent or buy pampers for his child but has money to carry edible catering to hotels angry is that what life is supposed to be about is that the type of life you would want for your own sister or daughter in future did Omotola and Tonto tell you their husbands are irresponsible undecided You'll be surprised that those women cannot put up with a financially irresponsible man even for a day. in fact Tiwa stayed for longer than many women would have and even kept on covering for him if not for him deciding to open his life in a bid to embarrass her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Babaregg(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Don't finish your money on renting that oo!! Remember you don't have common 45mil to give to Your husband's debtors. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Fanirandele: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
sulesadat:

but she will sell d album here na, why is she lunching it in south africa?

she's actually really big in SA, sure she had the Nigerian launch already. People should realize this is a work function and therefore an investment

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by bless2tom(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Kip it up Jor...no mind dem haters......Doronack
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by PunkyV(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
shyling:
Stop lying it's Durban July celebrations and for a measly 2000 naira any idiot can get on a cruiser for a two hour cruise. Am on ma way hoping to catch punkyv unaware

LOL, I'll be waiting.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by IVORY2009(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Since when?
ofcourse years ago!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fanirandele:

she's actually really big in SA, sure she had the Nigerian launch already. People should realize this is a work function and therefore an investment

i know u will support it.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by seunfape(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
No be that girl wey her wedding collapse be that?single mother life dy sweet, she come free like tire motor.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Gombs(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
My contestant is vying for the position of mr Nairaland...thought your support would go a long way. Will it will it smiley

I would give u a mention on the dates of voting. Thankyou so much!!!!! kisskiss

Falconey it is then...

Hey falconey, your explanation was convincing. Cheers

Emm... Reduce the use of words like "sweet" "darling" etc.....

Some of us may see it as undue 'harassment' grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by falconey(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

Falconey it is then...

very funny
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by cardoctor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Always spending money abroad.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by hatchy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxineng:
I no enjoy this her red album. The album no sweet
You were advised to add little sugar or didn't you read the instructions on the package? bush man!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Gombs:

Falconey it is then...

grin Sorry sir pele o.
Once again thank you so so much!!! smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by BoboFashion(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Sorry sir pele o.
Once again thank you so so much!!! smileysmiley

Don't mind her, she don deceive me wells with those words. I don crush her tire o tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
BoboFashion:

Don't mind her, she don deceive me wells with those words. I don crush her tire o tongue
Na u sabi o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by BoboFashion(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Na u sabi o grin
Uh-oh embarassed ..... campaign manager make I help u with share pamphlets?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
BoboFashion:

Uh-oh embarassed ..... campaign manager make I help u with share pamphlets?
No bobo just copy my signature. Pls embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by BoboFashion(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
No bobo just copy my signature. Pls embarassed

ok
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by shyling(f): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, I'll be waiting.
Where are you?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Lawalemi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fine pikin like this na im one Tee Blaze dey Bleep with
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by graciella(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Album wey she don release since na him she dey do party for? Okayy na
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by drkells(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sharp girl u,ve played fast one on ur husband
ShutdownBrown24:
Tiwa savage celebrated Her Red Album in Durban South Africa. She hosted a party a in a yacht with the likes of Ay comedian, Juliet Ibrahim, do2dtune and many others.

Watch the video below and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRX588ff00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbp2bF-uiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCg5VFCR7rc
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2016
Maxineng:
I no enjoy this her red album. The album no sweet

You for add sugar na..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by PunkyV(f): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2016
shyling:

Where are you?

PTA
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by shyling(f): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2016
PunkyV:

PTA

Eish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / DMW Full Squad In New Group Selfie. (Photos) / Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.