Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album (40887 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Tiwa savage celebrated Her Red Album in Durban South Africa. She hosted a party a in a yacht with the likes of Ay comedian, Juliet Ibrahim, do2dtune and many others.

Watch the video below and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRX588ff00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbp2bF-uiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCg5VFCR7rc

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by EgusiSoup: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
What is Tiwa Salvage? undecided

This is what Nigerians get for voting APC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by OscaZee: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2016
good one tiwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Barackmeringo: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
*Nice one.......wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Sorry please i want to ask a kweshun..
Why can't she host the paree at elegunshi

Or even the middle of oshodi

Tabi ojuelegba

Sorry please I wantu ask another kweshun..

Does anybody have sagem charger plsembarassed

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2016
I no enjoy this her red album. The album no sweet

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2016
wic album... Dt RED album??...... she must be joking wat is deir to celebrate.

see also::: Lol....Checkout This Funny Picture(very funny ) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/lolcheckout-this-funny-picture.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by pojophilius(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2016
GOD bless tiwa,,that is the queen of naija hiphop....shuuuu haters!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2016
DORO-GIVER

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by nikkypearl(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2016
She is celebrating red album or Red dress, I don't get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Peacetemi: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
What is Tiwa Salvage? undecided
This is what Nigerians get for voting APC.
. No, it's what you get for smoking osogbo weed at this time of the day .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by BossDanniee(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Biko, where is her husband? Is he not celebrating too

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by tollytexy(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Claiming all the single ladies.. Smh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by MzPecs(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
That's good.. cool

Check my signature biko!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg is marriage worth it grin Tiwa seems to be flexing nd enjoying since Tbillz saga ended

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
TJ no dey anymore to chop her money anyhow!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
abeg hw can I join nca
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by limzycollins(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]while her ex husband dey bang other girls.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by anonimi: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
was it in the yacht or was it ON the yacht?
Mod wey carry the tori go FP abeg make you review oh.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Gombs(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm glad she moved on.... Quietly.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by LuveU2(f): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
awww yes Gombs she moved on

O darlings do well to check my signature. wink Together we can make this happen
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by omoplaycool(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
pojophilius:
GOD bless tiwa,,that is the queen of naija hiphop....shuuuu haters!
Jana bross..it's queen of reggae n rock music now ..have you forgotten? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by great664(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
After tlshe will ask us to buy her CD to support her.. What's stopping her from hosting in naija to support our economy? Thrash yeyebrity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by fagbohun4j(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Naso she go do wedding for Dubai. We all see outcome. Now na album launch for durban. I rest my case. Alainironu. Na for Durban u go sell all abi.

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by ichommy(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
She looks radiant than when she was married.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Gombs(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
awww yes Gombs she moved on

O darlings do well to check my signature. wink Together we can make this happen

What about your signature exactly?

Is that falconey on your profile (I doubt) ? I don't really do these, but since you asked.. How do I help? Why should he be Mr nairaland, seeing he's just active here

Romance, Dating And Meet-up Zone, and rarely Education. grin

Dating and meet up zone is kinda irky sha...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by visijo(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
was T. Y invited
Re: Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album by Diidi(f): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Happiness should be everyone's priority. She's found it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.