Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas (25569 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) / RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by tosin400: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2016

Uche Jombo and veteran actress and pastor, Patience Ozolwor at the African Film Festival in Dallas, USA.

"Selfie with mama
#theafricanfilmfestivalDallas"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHWH7Z5BRxU/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by tosin400: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
lovely
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Hazardd(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2016
pastor Mrs mama g lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by ichommy(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Hazardd:
pastor Mrs mama g lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Barackmeringo: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2016
And what's it with that camera?

Blurry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Lol

patience ozokwor apperance tho

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by NegeduGrace(f): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2016
@patience ozokwor has seriously given her life to christ,,is she attending deeper life or mfm?..nice pix duo

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by sinaj(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Mummy G O tongue

She killed d pic jare!

Cuter dan Uche Jumbo with her long mouth sad
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Destined2win: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2016
@the poster above me, madam smartmouth, the wife of Mr. Smellingmouth aka smellinganus, uche is coming after you

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by olayinka807: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2016
They both look lovely

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by SmellingAnus(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Destined2win:
@the poster above me, madam smartmouth, the wife of Mr. Smellingmouth aka smellinganus, uche is coming after you
smellymouth and I are not the same person although he is my twin on nairaland... Sinaj should clarify this...

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by sinaj(f): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Destined2win:
lol

Smellymouth nd smellinganus are brothers

Smellymouth is my husband while smellinganus is my brother- in law grin

Lwkmd! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Mama gee dress like deeper life woman. Why uche use plenty filter for her face.
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Smellymouth: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Smellymo.uth nd smellin.ganus are brothers

Smellymo.uth is my husband while smellin.ganus is my brother- in law grin

Lwkmd! grin

cheesy cheesy my bubu kiss kiss kiss

Hunnie bunny kiss
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Destined2win: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Smellymouth nd smellinganus are brothers

Smellymouth is my husband while smellinganus is my brother- in law grin

Lwkmd! grin

ha..you guys are all about smell. Do well to change your moniker to smellingsinaj

smellingfamily incorporated, your one stop shop for odoriferous substances

11 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Destined2win:

ha..you guys are all about smell. Do well to change your moniker to smellingsinaj

smellingfamily incorporated, your one stop shop for odoriferous substances
Lol... Thanks for the advice... All the best to you...
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2016
isok
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerians everywhere in Texas especially Igbos...I can't live there...Bunch of cheap People.
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by otokx(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
No eye brows
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by iceberryose(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Uches mouth is like that of ebola rat

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Stuntkid172(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op you mean; uche jumbo takes selfie with pastor evangelist patience ozokwor

but why did uche jumbo call her MAMA...

Patience ozokwor will shake bottle for her oo. And when she does , ah we be sowi fhur anty uche
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by otukpo(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mama G. O. Is really looking good.
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by bebe2(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chei

See patience oooo

E no go better for whoever and watever do u like this undecided
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dope
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by sbabimbola(f): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mama g!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
That is the real Mama G. Nollywood will really miss her a lot as she can not be playing those part again as a born again. She is a star hopefully she proceed well in her calling but please Mama G be the real one called by God not like those ones who received calls from Glo, Etisalat, MTN and said it was God that called them.

Mama G. You are too much. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by mcyemite(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Still waiting for american film festival in ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by nikkypearl(f): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beautiful people
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by folks4luv(f): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
sincerely speaking, I am happy for mama G, but being born again doesn't mean you stop being human, a christian is still allowed to dress well, corporately, but with modesty. I don't see how dressing like a widow in mourning bring glory to God, u may do away with jewelries, make up all that, but dress so well that people will want to be like u. being a Christian is more than clothing, except one is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Mopolchi: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok, wow Mama Gee don change.
Re: Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas by Jacko01: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mama g so happy for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures / Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.