Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (59576 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Jefak(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
Is this years pume for uniben out now, cos we are really waiting o,
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by lexzybrown: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2010
hi guys, am new here ,
i just want to inform all prospective student of the great university of benin that post ume result for 2010/2011 academic session is out, i ve checked mine nd guess what? i blast, see ya
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by AbitareC: 4:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Please! Everybody, I scored 52 in the post ume and I was not given my desired course. I applied for Mech. eng. and I was given Bsc(Ed) Chemistry. I've never thought of doing such course in my life;please is there anything I can do about it?
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Jefak(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
Does anyone know when the second batch for the pume admissions lists and resumption date will be release? I would love to get them.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Jefak(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2010
Does anyone know when the second batch for the pume admissions lists and resumption date will be release? I would love to get them.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by okons17: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
[b][b]is uniben adimitting 2nd choice candidate[color=#990000][/color] [/b][/b]
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Ikechukwu09(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
okons17:

[b][b]is uniben adimitting 2nd choice candidate[color=#990000][/color] [/b][/b]
guy i dont think that's possible because they release just one list and why would you choose a federal university as your second choice, guys thats downgrading
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Drayzeal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Pls i apply 4 D E @ uniben dz year,who knw wen s dre pume.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Drayzeal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Pls i apply 4 D E @ uniben dz year,who knw wen s dre pume.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.