Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? (511 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? by gulfer: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Recall this:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3188940/bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-july

Today is 2nd July and we are waiting. angry angry angry
Re: Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? by Wesely01(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Well for me if I was in that town and about to ply that very route, I will better stay back home or go through another route because THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED US BIG TIME ON SECURITY AND EVERYONE IS ON A SERIOUS OYO!!!! So be wise my people.

1 Like

Re: Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? by emmak2k4(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Finger crossed, we are waiting for this group of buffoons who can't equate words with actions. God know I never took them serious, not for once.
Re: Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? by emmak2k4(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Finger crossed, we are waiting for this group of buffoons who can't equate words with actions. God know I never took them serious, not for once.
Re: Today Is 2nd JULY, Would The 3rd Mainland Bridge Be Bombed By ADFND ? by dadebayo1(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2016
grin all eyes on third mainland bridge.. grin just like we waited for the missiles grin.

(1) (Reply)

Ajala The Traveller As Buhari On Wikipedia / Transformer Explosion Kills 3 People , Injures 5 In Abuja / Lessons To Learn From The UK Transition Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.