Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Study Mbbs [medicine] In China - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Study Mbbs [medicine] In China (783 Views)

Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Mbbs [medicine] In China by Jerryjabani(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
》》~ADMISSION STILL GOING ON.
~STUDY MBBS IN SOUTH CHINA UNIVERSITY
~DURATION OF STUDY IS [5 Years] + 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP.
》》》TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FEE FOR THE FIRST YEAR IS $5600USD
》》》APPLICATION FEE WHICH CONSISTS OF ADMISSION LETTER & JW202 VISA FORM WITH THE DHL FEE IN WHICH THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND ALSO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CHINESE EMBASSY TO MAKE ALL THINS SET IS $750USD.
》》》DOCUMENTS NEEDED ARE:
**school result (waec) and testimonial.
**white passport photos baground
**international passport- first data page &
**police report.
》》》THEN STARTING FROM SECOND YEAR UPWARDS BOTH TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FEE IS $3500USD PER EACH YEAR.
****FOR MORE INFORMATION AND QUICK ADMISSION:
CONTACT=+8615616016490 Via Whatsapp or call.
EMAIL AD=jerryjabani@yahoo.com  or jeremiahdagala@gmail.com.

Re: Study Mbbs [medicine] In China by Yungsks(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jerryjabani:
》》~ADMISSION STILL GOING ON.
~STUDY MBBS IN SOUTH CHINA UNIVERSITY
~DURATION OF STUDY IS [5 Years] + 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP.
》》》TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FEE FOR THE FIRST YEAR IS $5600USD
》》》APPLICATION FEE WHICH CONSISTS OF ADMISSION LETTER & JW202 VISA FORM WITH THE DHL FEE IN WHICH THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND ALSO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CHINESE EMBASSY TO MAKE ALL THINS SET IS $750USD.
》》》DOCUMENTS NEEDED ARE:
**school result (waec) and testimonial.
**white passport photos baground
**international passport- first data page &
**police report.
》》》THEN STARTING FROM SECOND YEAR UPWARDS BOTH TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FEE IS $3500USD PER EACH YEAR.
****FOR MORE INFORMATION AND QUICK ADMISSION:
CONTACT=+8615616016490 Via Whatsapp or call.
EMAIL AD=jerryjabani@yahoo.com  or jeremiahdagala@gmail.com.

Hi. I recently went for China study visa application @ the new center in Abuja cuz I’ve gotten admission into china university, the deadline for all china university September intake is Oct 30 but I was promised dat mine will b extended by the agents that helped run the admission. @the visa application center, they asked me to get an extension letter cuz I came on d deadline day. I told d agents wat I was asked for but they said there is no extension letter that I need to get the visa first and then the school will extend my time. I want to know if there is really an extension letter, I’m really confused right now, don’t know if I should go back to the place and tell them that sch will extend time for after I’ve gotten the visa. I need feedback pls if u understand any of of this
Re: Study Mbbs [medicine] In China by Jerryjabani(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pls send me a message on watsp so that we can talk betr,, yes there is an extnsn lettr, ur agent is jst tryn to make things hard fr u bt he sups to gv u
Re: Study Mbbs [medicine] In China by Femoje(m): 4:16am On Nov 03, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040

(1) (Reply)

What Ethnic Group In Nigeria Do You Think My Friend Is? / Gov. Ugwuanyi Hosts Returnee African-american Igbo(photos) / An Outsider's View Of The Igbo People (1840)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.