Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences (2654 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences by gaby(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2006
Ok then i was still in Lagos and thats was the nite i almost disfathered my father with a very good hot slap cos the old man was supporting Brazil and they were leadins at 3-1 and he was constantly teasing me touching my head and all that, became more infuriating when Okocha lost a penalty and my dad was like jubilating and jumping, I got him back though when the game turned around in our favour but i was too busy outside with other nigerians celebrating with enough Gulder "the ultimate in Beer" would have given him back a tip of what he made me go thru that nite,

Peeps let have your experiences,
Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences by justin04(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2006
I was at this game in Athens Georgia. I would never forget that game. The Brazillians at the game thought the will win the game. After the game, i bought tickets for the finals from the Brazillians for 2 cents on a dollar.
Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences by crucificio: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
it was really a great day 4 me enough booze for my dad and his friends.it was more than joyous to see our beloved eagles teach brasil one or two tins about d round leather game.
Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences by doyin13(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
One of the most memorable nights of my life.

I literally went bananas

I vaguely remember being half naked running on the streets with people
I didn't know, waving my shirt or was it my pants in the air.
Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Nigeria Vs Brazil Share Your Experiences by Raimond(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2008
Seeing my neighboura fuuly grown family man,dash down the street in his birthday suit that night.That memory seems to be the only thing i and my family remember.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet / Rio Ferdinard In Lagos / NFF To Decide Amodu Future Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.