Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? (2010 Views)

"Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
A woman has cried out for helping after
finding out that her son might not actually
belong to her husband, and she is afraid of
how it would ruin her marriage after she
cheated.

I am so ashamed of this and it has made my
life unbearable for me. I’m very suicidal and I
just don’t know how to fix this mess. I have
a three-year-old son now, when I got
pregnant I thought my son was for my
husband and not my then boyfriend. I was
proud to be pregnant and never had worries
about who the father of my baby was.

My husband used to cheat on me a lot and I
cheated on him and so when I got pregnant I
was sure the baby was his cos I dumped the
other guy and later heard that he has passed
away. However, problem started recently
when I found out my husband has a daughter
who was born 7 months after my son and the
girl just resembles my husband like a
photocopy and I started seeing difference in
my son who suddenly looks nothing like my
husband.

I see that my son could be the other guy’s.
All these while, I didn’t think for once that my
husband is not the father
My husband and my son have a very strong
bond, they are so in love with each other.
But, I fear what could happen if he finds out
he is not actually his son.

I feel like a thief. I feel like I’ve committed
the biggest sin in the world. My husband’s
family love my son, he is one of them they
also do everything for him.

Everyday, I want to tell my husband about
this but I’m scared I’m always in tears. I’m
so scared of the damage this issue is going
to do to us. I know his heart is going to
break if he finds out. What should I do?
Should I tell him or just forget about it? What
will happen if he finds out himself?

www.naijadailies.com/News/Nigeria/Please-Help-How-Do-I-Tell-My-Husband-He-Is-Not-The-Father-Of-My-Son-2380073

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by vicstar(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2016
ghen ghen! Suntin cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by tolexy111: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by infogenius(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Just forget about since you are not even sure who the father of your boy is.
What if your husband is the father and you went ahead to spill your filth?
It is only guilty conscience worrying you.
Live your life a better woman and bother less.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2016
infogenius:

OK thanks
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
It doesn't take blood to be family but the heart. Your husband have created an everlasting bond with the son and I don't think opening up about your infidelity will change that. Forget the fears within and focus on bringing up the kid in the best possible way.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by SWITANN(f): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
u r not even sure of the child's father. pls be sure first
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by ancashy(f): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Can't you steal a pint of your husband's blood and secretly go for test with your son .men never ever forget things like this.for your own peace of mind try to be sure before spilling your beans you can start thinking of begging when you are sure.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Mopricelezz(f): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
This one Big pass me oo.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by mercichoco(f): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Like d posters above -
1. u r nt sure of son's paternity.
2. ur ex bf pass away
3. now ur son z wid u and has a great bond wid ur hubby

my advice, incase u find out ur son isn't ur hubby's, bury d truth, live wid it, its d cross u ve 2 carry till death

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Sheenor: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2016
ancashy:
Can't you steal a pint of your husband's blood and secretly go for test with your son.

Was about to say the same..

Please don't do anything silly yet, follow this lady advice. Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by charasho(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
A father is he who takes responsibility for the baby. Before you take any decision, pls get a DNA test done.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mopricelezz:
This one Big pass me oo.
Good afternoon.
Do you read pm's?
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by WorldRichest: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
infogenius:

This guy can keep a secret forever. Ask him, he knows who killed Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola, Sanni Abacha.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by infogenius(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
WorldRichest:

This guy can keep a secret forever. Ask him, he knows who killed Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola, Sanni Abacha.
Lol!
As if you know.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Mopricelezz(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
IamDino:

Good afternoon.
Do you read pm's?

I just followed you
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by Exponental(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2016
1 - 1.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? by njiasi30(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Toor, u re nt even sure. U better carry d truth 2 d grave b4 u kill dat man of heart attack. Just pray 4 God's forgiveness and believe d baby Is 4 ur hubby btw ur ex is dead. Don't go digging what u can't finish. Just pray he doesn't find out in d future...

#copied# cool
B4 nlders will come 4 my head grin

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Nigerian Baby Carrier For Twins (Photo) / Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now / Admiration And Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.