Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced (50919 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm. 31 years apart!
Well, reconciliation is better late than never.
But, like seriously, "strangers" must have dealt with their "yams" both ways.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by yinkslinks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
would have love to ask you out but just met this lovely american lady in south africa. sorry o
ginajet:
After una don waste 31years finish.. .. . The man no marry another woman for all that 31years? shocked shocked shocked the man try, women can do it but men shocked shocked shocked I wish mine can come back together but it won't be fair on my step-mom and step-dad.. ... I will just continue to thank God for my life and enjoy having two Dads and two Moms but work hard so that my children will have just one mother and father wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by ginajet(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
yinkslinks:
would have love to ask you out but just met this lovely american lady in south africa. sorry o
story! Story!! Enjoy your American lady, my German boyfriend is waiting for me at home tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by tjskii(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
After 31 years?...The love isn't there, They just both realized they are getting old and will die lonely hence deciding to come back together.

How do you leave for 31yrs and expect Love back?

Ur head dey dia, dts exactly what happened
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Raymee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
After 31 years?...The love isn't there, They just both realized they are getting old and will die lonely hence deciding to come back together.

Baddest pikin LooooooooooL
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mr. Vizkiz, that email is obsolete. Can you add me up on BBM? 288834f3

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Waste of money.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by canDy4eva(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
ElDaIllest:
mba nnu lol
u better not be... tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
I wonder if the man will still recognise the toto
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
rahman3853:
when there is love anything is possible, anything can happen.
This one no be love. The man needs a woman to cook and take care of him because he is getting old ,the woman needs financial security and a man to provide for her needs . As you can see the woman doesn't seem to be keen,it is more like safeguarding and protecting their future
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by felifeli: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:

How old are you ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by rahman3853(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
onatisi:

This one no be love. The man needs a woman to cook and take care of him because he is getting old ,the woman needs financial security and a man to provide for her needs . As you can see the woman doesn't seem to be keen,it is more like safeguarding and protecting their future
well they dont hate eachoda i suppose. So whatever their reasons are to come back together, i bet hatred is nt one of it. One thing we fail to understand is there is always a reason we love someone no matter hw silly the reason is.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by creepsyme(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
emmalezy:
Pastor Ogidigbo of Holly Hill Church, Abuja, shared a photo of his parents at their reconciliation traditional ceremony. The couple came back together after their divorce 31 years ago.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photo-nigerian-couple-reconcile-31.html

so much water must have passed under the bridge before now. happy for them tho.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by SWITANN(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
nokiaba3:
I Wish My Parent Would Reconcile Like Dis Two But Its Now Impossible Cos My Dad Died Last 3mnths, Before Den I Was Hoping They Wil Reconcile Cos Both Of Dem Were Still Single..

sorry about that.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by junta007(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Happy for you
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by diva90: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Ayarakevin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
mosho2good:
well it good for them
Indeed.

mosho2good:
but I will never pray for such things in my life
Which of 'em; Is it the DIVORCE or the RECONCILIATION aspect?

mosho2good:

click like to claim this prayer
I advice you check the REPLY with the most likes and learn (the special skills on) how to get much likes.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by uckennety(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ass-Holes be lyk am not a dog dt licks it's vomit!i can date an X undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Capernaum(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
31 long years!
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Capernaum(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
31 long years! Miraculous
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Thobiy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
flyca:
I commend their courage. Happiness is all that matters and they look happy.

Happy Married life is in order, abi?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by sirusX(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:

This line worries me...cz if they were apart, weren't they with other people during those years?

or back to the matter... 31 years is a long time to hope the flame of love remain as bright as ever.
It seems like pouring water on firewood and expecting it to still burn.

But who are we to question what God joined together undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by sweetilicious(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginajet:
After una don waste 31years finish.. .. . The man no marry another woman for all that 31years? shocked shocked shocked the man try, women can do it but men shocked shocked shocked I wish mine can come back together but it won't be fair on my step-mom and step-dad.. ... I will just continue to thank God for my life and enjoy having two Dads and two Moms but work hard so that my children will have just one mother and father wink
Amen to your prayers
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginajet:
Nice one....I tap into this too
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by aalangel(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
ginajet:

You're trying. I can't stand a step-mom or dad no matter how nice they are.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by fireforfire: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bigmillz:
That's nice. I wish my parent's can reconcile like this too.

Me too cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by yinkslinks(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
good woman
ginajet:
story! Story!! Enjoy your American lady, my German boyfriend is waiting for me at home tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Peacefulgold(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good for Dem....
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by kokostick(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bigmillz:
That's nice. I wish my parent's can reconcile like this too.
your not alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by LUV1: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
God hate divorce please don't get involve rather play and it well we can leave this word at any time so lets get ready for eternity. Jesus is coming very Soon.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by ginajet(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
Amen to your prayers
Thank you ma.. I appreciate wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by ginajet(f): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
aalangel:

You're trying. I can't stand a step-mom or dad no matter how nice they are.
my Dear if you have them, you won't have any option... . The Secret is God and don't expect too much from them... Don't expect to be treated same way they will treat their children, once you know all that you can stand any step-mom or Dad cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.