Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? (4715 Views)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by photoshoot(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes you

Check your mail biko
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Check your mail biko

Checked it any news?
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by photoshoot(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Checked it any news?

Yes, abacha died lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by halfricanadian(f): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Yes, abacha died lipsrsealed

Who?
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by photoshoot(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who?

shocked you donno abacha?
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by halfricanadian(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Nah d dead dont have anything to do with d living why shd i kno him?
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by halfricanadian(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Nah d dead dont have anything to do with d living why shd i kno him?.
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by photoshoot(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah d dead dont have anything to do with d living why shd i kno him?.

You were not born when he was head of state ni? embarassed
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by OgaSirAde(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
The lady at the back seat (middle)
Re: Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? by halfricanadian(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
photoshoot:

You were not born when he was head of state ni? embarassed

No

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got / You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots / The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.