Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (1413 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Homepage Looking Like This / Is Nairaland Still Holding Challenges / Google Has Neutralized The Effect Of The Phishing Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
where is the fish please? is it Panla or Kote fish?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
@op, I have scanned the website with many scanners (including google scanners) - I am sorry to announce that your PC/Browser has been attacked by a very big EJA OSAN (or EJA NLA) and I believe your browsers are affected as well.

Back up all your files with immediate effect, and look for a way to deal with all those fishes ASAP!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
@OP, I can see many addons on your browser, you ought to remove those things because they may contain fishes
Re: . by deantimes(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Seun, I found out that you have blocked the site post on NL, from my end the site is with no phishing content, so disregard what he said and unblock the site, you can rescan the site to see.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
So is there a fish or not?
Re: . by kingofthejungle(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
dhtml18:
So is there a fish or not?
. is it true u are a king troll
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
kingofthejungle:
. is it true u are a king troll
I must have missed the coronation. . . . .but i do know that there is a king troll that reigns on this board sha.
Re: . by deantimes(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
.com
Re: . by sharpden: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun, unban my blog [dot]com on nairaland.

The blog is now free from hackers, you can as well scan it to confirm.

Below is a scan and rescan result of the blog on sucuri scannner.

(1) (Reply)

ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools / Programmers In Kaduna / Help Needed In Java Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.