Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? (6771 Views)

Three Simple Things To Do To Get Traffic / GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines / If You Are A Blogger And Want To Get Traffic To Your Blog, Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? by emillionia: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
nikky5:
Currently I am the author of the funniest book in Nigeria selling in many schools in Lagos. I love to write rib cracking stories which has endeared me to many people especially children. I am contemplating a blog for these hilarious stories that will go with cartoons. All my contents will be original. What do you guys think? Please advise accordingly.

THANKS.

nothing is impossible. those saying children don't have access to the internet should know they will in no time become adult if op prints his blog address it will register in their brain and when they grow up they will never depart from it.

if you need help designing the blog Buzz me on Whatsapp 08147353344
Re: A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? by SPG4U(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

erm,pls no offence but i dont think you understand

lols...you think i don't understand and yet am making enough monthly from AdSense...
Re: A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? by njuwo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
ITbomb:
Ask Njuwo

People will just come and copy the jokes
Honourable it's not easy at all. What I face. I just have to live with the reality of it.

1 Like

Re: A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? by njuwo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
nikky5:
Currently I am the author of the funniest book in Nigeria selling in many schools in Lagos. I love to write rib cracking stories which has endeared me to many people especially children. I am contemplating a blog for these hilarious stories that will go with cartoons. All my contents will be original. What do you guys think? Please advise accordingly.

THANKS.
Just make it unique and different from the rest and you are on your way to being the best. I mean, do it with your own style and delivery and let creativity be ur guide. I advice u dnt write 4 only kids, let there be contents as well for adults. I know a guy on instagram who is into this, @ugojesse only that he doesn't have a blog. What u are about to start, it's a little bit dicey but with focus and determination u shall accomplish the aim of it all. I repeat, let ur contents be appealing to all, and do a lot of publicity for it cos a creative blog writer without publicity is like a graduate who is looking for a job but is sitted at home, success honourable.
Re: A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? by thecrush: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:

young man, yhu no nothng about traffic!!
Just kidding...

Comedy blog will get lot of traffic if its video... i think

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Responsive Web Design Tutorial From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.