Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (6774 Views)

What Is The Most Acceptable Nigerian Credit Card For Online Transaction? / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: . by DualCore1: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Zenith's Websurfer.

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2012
I use Zenith Websufer and it works.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: . by DualCore1: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2012
You don't need to have an existing account with Zenith.

The process I used some 2 or 3 years ago was to go to their website and fill the websurfer card form there. Then I went to the branch I chose on the form with my Intl. Passport and 125 USD. The card was issued same day and it was activated within 48 hours with a balance of 100 USD.
The card's validity is for a year, at its expiry it will be automatically renewed for one more year if your card balance is up to 20USD. The new Security and expiry date will be mailed to you. The credit card number does not change. Note that for each reloading you are charged 5 USD. So if you reload 100 USD the next time you should be getting 95 USD.

You can also look at UBA's reloadable card ...I think the name is Africard. I have not used it (and don't intend to, I am a loyal customer) but people who have used it say it works well. The advantage it has over the websurfer card is that you can reload it with the Naira currency. Zenith's websurfer cannot be reloaded with Naira so you have to go and change to USD first.

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2012
ActiveMan: thanks dual core and afam4eva

do i need to have an account with them before i can get the card?
No, you don't need to have an account with them. Just go to their website and register and you'll be given a pin with which you'll use to walk into their office and complete your application.
Re: . by ebamma(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2012
i always use otedola's marked dollars card.

6 Likes

Re: . by Lilspicer(f): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2012
@ebama u funny die ooo
www.twitter.com/lilspicer
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Firstbank is also good. I think its called Visa Gold Card.go to their website to apply at http://firstbanknigeria.com/
Re: . by ItoroHost(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Hello Activeman,

Just want to inform you that Zenith Bank Plc no longer issue out Websurfer cards, i was there yesterday and even got an email from them, they now issue ZENITH BANK VISA PREPAID CARD IN POUNDS, DOLLARS AND EUROPE, works same as the web surfer, same processing fee and cost.

Thanks
Re: . by kaysy(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks guys for the info update, but what could actually be the problem of GTBank Naira Master Card that made it not working for facebook Ads, does any1 has an answer? besides whats the Zenith Website to go for the websufer card cos i need the card also. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: . by abuc: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Zenithbank Websurfer is Accepted. I'm currently using GTB Naira Mastrecard
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Uba Africard works for me. I have done a few Facebook ad`s with it and i have also activated my google account with it. You can get it working same day it`s activated. All you have to do is walk in to any Uba branch and fill in the formswith necessary documents , load it with any amount in Naira and you`re good to go.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
ActiveMan: Which Nigerian credit card do you use for your facebook ads?

my gtnaira master card not working with facebook ads

which one do you use?

GT Naira mastercard works, I understand the cards are not ACTIVE by default, so you have to get thru to their contact centre to activate the card for you. I happened to me when I got their dollar MasterCard, I called them and have been using it eversince.
Re: . by mrperfect(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
This shows all these banks have reall step up their games.
Re: . by alparifx: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Brand_new: Uba Africard works for me. I have done a few Facebook ad`s with it and i have also activated my google account with it. You can get it working same day it`s activated. All you have to do is walk in to any Uba branch and fill in the formswith necessary documents , load it with any amount in Naira and you`re good to go.
Africard is the best
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Brand_new: Uba Africard works for me. I have done a few Facebook ad`s with it and i have also activated my google account with it. You can get it working same day it`s activated. All you have to do is walk in to any Uba branch and fill in the formswith necessary documents , load it with any amount in Naira and you`re good to go.
correct. But mind you now you have to fill a know your customer form.you know how that goes they start asking for nepa bill and if you have an account with the bank. But nonetheless you can still get it without those stress. When you going to get, just look presentable, maybe go with your business card or something.
Re: . by thirdeye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
since u have an account with gtb why not request for a dorm account, which comes along with dollar mastercard. this is what I use for facebook ads and is very easy to get.
Re: . by cecegorz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Here is what you need bro http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/Products/DebitandCreditcards/FirstBankVisaGoldCard/tabid/699/Default.aspx

No need for stories! You don't even need to have an account with them.

Just thank me later. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Re: . by PLENTYNAIR(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2012

Yep, I quite agree with you Africard works wonder. I have used it on Facebook, hostmonster, google, ccnow, It has never ever been rejected. in few cases (ccnow gateway) strict payment gateway only require you to send a scanned copy of your ID.

UBA Africard is the Best around.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
PLENTYNAIR:

Yep, I quite agree with you Africard works wonder. I have used it on Facebook, hostmonster, google, ccnow, It has never ever been rejected. in few cases (ccnow gateway) strict payment gateway only require you to send a scanned copy of your ID.

UBA Africard is the Best around.

Nice to hear this co i just got my UBA Africard Today. I think if its really realiable then i can use it to set up my Pay for me service without hiccups.
Re: . by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
I use Zenith Visa prepaid card. Just go to Zenith bank to pick it up. Go there with at least $120. You do not need to have account with them for you to get the card. I also use it for Google Adwords. Have used it to pay at mobstac, amazon, dealextreme, hostgator, aweber etc

Fb doesn't accept GTB Naira mastercard.
Re: . by smsmoney(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks for all the contributions.The guy with the GTcard should get an activation code and also a token.
PLEASE AT ALL WHAT DOES IT TAKE AND WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS AND GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR OTHERS WITH HAVING ISSUES.
Re: . by jjking: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
can somebody in the house explain for me the meaning of FACEBOOK ADS and GOOGLE ADS and how does it work. thanks
Re: . by smsmoney(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2012
@The blogger,I was hoping you will attend to this:
PLEASE AT ALL WHAT DOES IT TAKE AND WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS AND GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR OTHERS WITH HAVING ISSUES.
Re: . by kaysy(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2012
GTBank Naira Master Card used to be active without any stress, think this just happened all of a sudden, and now i've been to Zenith bank to get the Websufer card but they said i need $120 to credit the card before anything can happen. about gtb activation code i have done that then about to precess the registration for secure code but its not going through... what can be the problem because that zenith bank card seems to be more exorbitant than gtb card.

Zenith Bank Card> u'l renew with $20 every 2years, and i think u'l be charged $5 for every credit loaded then the rest balance becomes urs.

GTBank Card> all u pay is N1000 for using the card for online transaction
Re: . by chiefkpokp(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Please this Uba Africard, if i want to have one, how much do i need to pay, i mean the setup, must i have an account with them, I wana boost my Fanpage with facebook ads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Ajax (asynchronous Javascript) / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.