Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) (37102 Views)

Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by holyword: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Police will collect money from him and set him free,if not,he is supposed to be hanged or public execution.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
tyson99:
THE LOVE OF TOTO CAN MAKE MAN MISBEHAVE SHA[color=#990000][/color]

He is not a man but a lower animal in man's skin. Look at his dry head and face. Rot in jail.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by preciious(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
While the man should face the consequences for his evil actions, I am not quite sure of the womans tale. It would seem she is just trying to punish the man because I can't imagine someone who has intention of raping you, take you to a hotel... Would I call that a first class rape?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by successbuchi32(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
What them do you expect from agboro park. But pls properly look into the case wella truth fit show face like dady shoki
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by oglalasioux(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
How will the man abduct and drug the woman then forcibly take her to an hotel just for sex? Is she the most beautiful woman in the universe? A mother of two for that matter.

The real story is not out yet.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by thobbyvincent: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
you guys should check out this amazing platform http://reward.i-naira.com/tobiloba-vincent/
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
The police believed that woman...?! wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Charly68: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Unfortunately there is no sharia court in Ibadan,may be his organ would have been decapitated to serve him an eternal lesson..beast in human body.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by tayo200(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
kill him
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
funnynation:
I still dey wonder how people dey take get joy from rape.. Anyway both the lady and the man never talk the truth. The story get as e be sha.. Boys desist from rape.. Come to my area for maraba/new nyanya....ash*wo wey dey here dey even collect N200.
@Nairaland official comedian
Haba
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by olaomoola1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
funnynation:
I still dey wonder how people dey take get joy from rape.. Anyway both the lady and the man never talk the truth. The story get as e be sha.. Boys desist from rape.. Come to my area for maraba/new nyanya....ash*wo wey dey here dey even collect N200.

Are u sure cos I served in Nasarawa n I don't think that is real

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Drabeey:

Yet the hotel workers couldn't call for help on her behalf. Was shr actually drugged into the hotel or she gently followed them?

Above all she is an old lady. Yet, she was raped.
Why do i find it difficult to believe this brohaha?
If you ask me for my opinion...... Something is fishing, that woman aint telling the truth.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
NURTW Chief, hmmmmmm! Somtin is really fishing. Perhaps, his rival( who wants to take over) do nt want open fight/contest. Investigate d matter wella oooo
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Damola00: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
C how he look like disable person. God is watching
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by victorv12(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan, gangland!
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by KINGinVALHALLA: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=18pt]My.nd44 the infamous moderator who bans Nairalanders for 2 months for breaking rule no. 2 is no better.

See as he dey insult nairalanders and Nigerians for Twitter without remorse or shame. End time moderator. Shm. This guy na sadist.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by KINGinVALHALLA: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=18pt]My.nd44 rejoices that Lynda Ikeji's blog has surpassed Seun's own.

After describing Nigerians as ignorant and Nairaland s reflection of Nigeria's ignorance, he manages to blame Seün for the fall of Nairaland.

Isn't the guy sad and confused? You be the judge.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by passionate88: 4:12am On Jul 03, 2016
What is it with these south west N. U. R. T. W and criminality?
Those guys are mostly in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by stevups(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Nothing goes for free! Some ladies would have collected money severally from a guy, but whenever it is time for the man to enjoy his share, those ladies will say : it's ungodly. I notice aggrement in this matter though.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy and this one too na alhaji. Oloshi gbogbo
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by BayLord01(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Nurtw and crimes

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by otokx(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Nice job from the NPF.. Process him and charge him to court as soon as possible so as to serve as deterrent to others..

Hopefully our justice system will not give him only 6 months in prison.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by otokx(m): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Rape and Child or Underaged Molestation should be capital punishment via hanging.
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by aflabos(m): 5:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
The story doesn't make any sense ..

Sounds like a set up..

She was dragged to an hotel to be raped by four men? and the receptionist gave room to them.. She didnt scream for help even when they got to the hotel.

Abeg am I the only one reading this crappy story?
It is true story, the hotel manager was arrested and questioned coz each time he want to do the act, people in d hotel will be saying tuale, it is a guest house not hotel sef, the manager helped in getting d useless man. Many witnesses against the man 'omo olomo'.

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by tsannee(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2016

Nice job from our police men
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by hustler86(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2016
daveyjay:

E pain am...kikikiki

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by cindybaby22(f): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Nice job from the NPF.. Process him and charge him to court as soon as possible so as to serve as deterrent to others..
& u think others will even learn
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by izzou(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Lie

Liee

Liee

A 28 year old woman was dragged to a hotel to be raped. And her husband, who was supposed to report to the police drove her away

People dey lie sha

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by olalat(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2016
Hahaha! Getto dweller. I sight you. How ur igede nd calabar dowryless wives. Living in slum sha. May God hep o
funnynation:

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by lastpage: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Yet the hotel workers couldn't call for help on her behalf. Was shr actually drugged into the hotel or she gently followed them?

Above all she is an old lady. Yet, she was raped.
Why do i find it difficult to believe this brohaha?
If you ask me for my opinion...... Something is fishing, that woman aint telling the truth.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

You are intelligent!

“He raped me and warned me not to report him to anybody. He said he would kill me if I did. But I summoned courage and reported him to the police. I have two kids now and my husband has chased me out of the house because of the incident.”

The above quote is from the woman, Abosede.

My question is this: How many men will chase their wife, mother of their two children, out of the house if she was forcefully R@ped at knife point and she could do nothing else?

I for one wont, l would rather assist her to get treated and cleaned-out while l will make it my "humble duty" to castrate the man (or every one involved).... that made such a mistake.

According to the woman, "her husband drove her out of the house, SPECIFICALLY because of this incident"!

This tells me that the Husband as well, is not "buying this story".

Omo-Olomo the Thug said they were in a relationship and he always give her money after each sexual escapde!

If you put this statement side-by-side with the reaction of the husband, you will realise that they are in tandem!
The husband is aware of the relationship between his wife and the thug!

That is why he is not in sympathy of any sort with her because in his mind, "You got served, ...wetin pikin like to dey chop, nor dey run im belle"!
undecided

While l hate these Motor Park Touts and if l have my way and the law allows it, l will simply put all of them in a container and gas them.... l will hate that a woman who has been having a good time with him will suddenly start shouting R@pe, because they fell out.

Police needs to "shine their eye", Oga Commissioner, please use your brain and stop playing tot he gallery.

Case closed joor!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
lastpage:

You are intelligent!

The above quote is from the woman, Abosede.

My question is this: How many men will chase their wife, mother of their two children, out of the house if she was forcefully R@ped at knife point and she could do nothing else?

I for one wont, l would rather assist her to get treated and cleaned-out while l will make it my "humble duty" to castrate the man (or every one involved).... that made such a mistake.

According to the woman, "her husband drove her out of the house, SPECIFICALLY because of this incident"!

This tells me that the Husband as well, is not "buying this story".

Omo-Olomo the Thug said they were in a relationship and he always give her money after each sexual escapde!

If you put this statement side-by-side with the reaction of the husband, you will realise that they are in tandem!
The husband is aware of the relationship between his wife and the thug!

That is why he is not in sympathy of any sort with her because in his mind, "You got served, ...wetin pikin like to dey chop, nor dey run im belle"!
undecided

While l hate these Motor Park Touts and if l have my way and the law allows it, l will simply put all of them in a container and gas them.... l will hate that a woman who has been having a good time with him will suddenly start shouting R@pe, because they fell out.

Police needs to "shine their eye", Oga Commissioner, please use your brain and stop playing tot he gallery.

Case closed joor!

Lastpage!

Three gbosa for you sir!
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by ministeriallist: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2016
temptnow:
Just one word, YORUBBERS
Why are Yolobas and yiboss cat n rat in this forum
Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by temptnow: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2016
ministeriallist:

Why are Yolobas and yiboss cat n rat in this forum
because yorubbers are rats they don't always mind their business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General. / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.