Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Done - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Done (7202 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Done
Re: Done by euwajeh(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
How much?
Re: Done by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Done by Dshocker(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Itohan22:
They sent some stuffs for us which include 3 drakkar noir cologne for my brother, they know he love old school stuffs and besides they observed people who frequent gym over there use it too. My elder bro has other classic perfumes and has asked me to help him sell 2 of it just because I sell bags and other stuffs online but they are mainly female things. Where can I get buyers based in Lagos for it pls?

Upload it on jiji
Re: Done by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dshocker:

All the way from UK, na perfume wey no reach 20k your brother send make you sell...

Okay

3 Likes

Re: Done by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Be grateful 4 having a cousin that has the hrt to send u stuff frm abroad. We knw how they normally behave

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Dshocker(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Itohan22:

Dear troll, do your research

Goodluck
Re: Done by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Na jumia price you dey follow?
Okay now u can edit your last line so I can sell it in peace pls and I have edited previous post
Re: Done by Dshocker(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Itohan22:

Okay now u can edit your last line so I can sell it in peace pls and I have edited previous post

Ok
Re: Done by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Ok
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Done by euwajeh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
100 ml
Re: Done by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Done by OboOlora(f): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Those things are £4 each at Home Bargain grin

Won ti gbe werey ni handicap

6 Likes

Re: Done by KingMack(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
spray am den raise ur hands to display your armpit to let the world know say you dey rock jand abi YANKI thing 😤

1 Like

Re: Done by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2023
OboOlora:

Stop the cap

2 Likes

Re: Done by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Stop the cap
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Done by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2023
KingMack:
spray am den raise ur hands to display your armpit to let the world know say you dey rock jand abi YANKI thing 😤
Hahaha, why would I do that?
Re: Done by davillian(m): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Itohan22:
They sent some stuffs for us which include 3 drakkar noir cologne for my brother, they know he love old school stuffs and besides they observed people who frequent gym over there use it too. My elder bro has other classic perfumes and has asked me to help him sell 2 of it just because I sell bags and other stuffs online but they are mainly female things. Where can I get buyers based in Lagos for it pls?
He should have just sent the money and save himself more cost
I'm sure you guys would do something better than this UK pf....
Nigerians won't buy it for a good price

2 Likes

Re: Done by seanwilliam(m): 1:54am On Apr 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Be grateful 4 having a cousin that has the hrt to send u stuff frm abroad. We knw how they normally behave
most especially in uk . Virtually everyone wey I know living in uk Dey Dey stingy . As in extremely stingy. I don’t know if stinginess is peculiar to UK.. dem no be like guys in USA and Canada .

4 Likes

Re: Done by seanwilliam(m): 1:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Itohan22:

32,000 naira. We can arrange delivery tomorrow you in Lagos
you’re wicked!
You still one sell at black market rate. Something wey be say you yourself no no the usefulness until you’re told and read it online

4 Likes

Re: Done by 1Sharon(f): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re wicked!
You still one sell at black market rate. Something wey be say you yourself no no the usefulness until you’re told and read it online

You saw that too. People get mind

1 Like

Re: Done by iHateFraudsters: 3:58am On Apr 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Especially those in UK

Stingy mofos
Re: Done by Goztino(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
most especially in uk . Virtually everyone wey I know living in uk Dey Dey stingy . As in extremely stingy. I don’t know if stinginess is peculiar to UK.. dem no be like guys in USA and Canada .
I use to have this mindset until I traveled to Germany for my masters.
Then I realized the following .
1. Most nigerians are very selfish and waiting like vultures to start billing you but can't contribute for your success when you need their help, so they don't actually deserve any shit from you.
When I wanted 4.5million to complete my block account money, I met almost all the rich guys in my place for loan but none of them gave me one kobo, they were all giving flimsy excuses.
Some of them even made mockery of me and told me to learn to cut my coat according to my size. Most of my classmates also faced the same shit when they tried to ask for help.
Only my immediate family members actually showed concern.
My parents emptied their little bank account, my siblings didn't have money but they showed concern and supported me spiritually.
But all the outsiders were giving excuses and watching from a distance.
Now, how do you think the person will quickly give a damn about anyone outside his immediate family members when nobody outside his immediate family gave him a damn when he needed their help?
2. The bills abroad is much and many people after paying them don't feel like getting billed from outsiders who don't really give a damn about them and who would turn their back on them when you need any slightest help from them .
3. Those people abroad don't actually owe you anything. As brutal as this might sound, but that's the fact.
People usually harvest what they sow. Now ask yourself how much you have sowed in the life of that person you are billing?

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Done by advanceDNA: 6:27am On Apr 03, 2023
OboOlora:

Lol......una too like vawulence for this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by zed7: 6:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Goztino:

1. Most nigerians are very selfish and waiting like vultures to start billing you but can't contribute for your success when you need their help, so they don't actually deserve any shit from you.
When I wanted 4.5million to complete my block account money, I met almost all the rich guys in my place for loan but none of them gave me one kobo, they were all giving flimsy excuses.
Some of them even made mockery of me and told me to learn to cut my coat according to my size. Most of my classmates also faced the same shit when they tried to ask for help.
My parents emptied their little bank account, my siblings didn't have money but they showed concern and supported me spiritually.
Now, how do you think the person will quickly give a damn about anyone outside his immediate family members when nobody outside his immediate family gave him a damn when he needed their help?
2. The bills abroad is much and many people after paying them don't feel like getting billed from outsiders who don't really give a damn about them and who would turn their back on them when you need any slightest help from them .
3. Those abroad don't actually owe you nothing. As brutal as this might sound, but that's the fact.
People usually harvest what they sow. Now ask yourself how much you have sowed in the life of that person you are billing?

Do people still beg 'abroad' people for money? Except the very poor ones. The people who will 'beg' you are your family members.

By the way, before you travel out, you are expected to have done your research and gathered enough funds. Nobody owes you anything, same way you owe nobody anything. That people refused to help doesn't make them bad.

1 Like

Re: Done by seanwilliam(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Goztino:

1. Most nigerians are very selfishand waiting like vultures to start billing you but can't contribute for your success when you need their help, so they don't actually deserve any shit from you.
Now, how do you think the person will quickly give a damn about anyone outside his immediate family members when nobody outside his immediate family gave him a damn when he needed their help? [/b]
3. Those abroad don't actually owe you nothing. As brutal as this might sound, but that's the fact.

1. If I were to be your friend when you needed money to complete your block account, I’ll do it provided I have it ( I recently did something similar for a friend , not block acct money specifically, but I came through for him in my little way ) so you’re very wrong for saying most Nigerians, some is more appropriate .

2. The bills abroad is much and many people after paying them I think this is a valid reason , this rest of your point no.2 doesn’t add up.
You can’t tell me you were able to stand on your feet yourself or with the help of your family alone the moment you got to Germany . I believe at some point, outsider helped you , if they had the mentality of ’ me and my family’ , chances are that you might still be struggling till now. People don’t have to be useful to you before u help them if it’s comfortable for you . You were once like them and someone came through for u too. You can deny that to feel good as much as you want .

Those abroad don't actually owe you nothing. As brutal as this might sound, but that's the fact.
maybe to those that didn’t contribute to their life during the time they were in Nigeria , but if they did, You owe them a lot of thank you except you’re ingrate!
You need to extend your goodness beyond your family and people that helped u alone .

All these you’ve said, you just took me out of context. I was not talking about people living abroad in general , I was specific, I said uk people I know people in USA and Canada and they don’t behave the same way.
Most uk people I know behave like that to their families too. So what’s the justification here? I’ll only agree if you say the bills over there are too much on them.

You asked how much did I contribute to those I’m talking about. I did for one of them.

I will be damn honest with you, I came through for her when she was struggling in Nigeria ( in all honesty ,although she has family over there, I didn’t know she was processing uk then, so I was not directly involved in the process) but I did help her out to sort out little little things back then .

Now she don sojunu
, maybe the bills is too much on her, I won’t blame her . But virtually all uk people I know that’s how they behave.

Finally, not having entitlement mentality doesn’t mean I won’t know who’s is stingy o.

I’m doing very well for myself , so financially I don’t think I can need their help.

Most people I help on here in my little way, I don’t owe them anything o, and I pay bills too. Most that have helped me on here don’t owe me anything too and they pay bills

You can see I personalized it. It’s based on my experience.
If it’s comfortable for you, it’s good to be nice to people in general . God bless u sir.

@ oknm if you’re reading this thread . Shout out to you o , na brother u be

1 Like

Re: Done by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:

Ah tell u
Re: Done by KingMack(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Itohan22:

Hahaha, why would I do that?

E go make sense...are you selling dem?
Re: Done by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2023
KingMack:

E go make sense...are you selling dem?
Yeah
Re: Done by ibkayee(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Goztino:

What you said isn’t brutal at all, Nigerians and entitlement smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Done by jumper524(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Sis appreciate your cousin oo. People in the UK normally become stingy when they move to the UK. It's not them, it's the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
jumper524:
Sis appreciate your cousin oo. People in the UK normally become stingy when they move to the UK. It's not them, it's the system.
Yeah, they sent lots of gifts, I should pay them a visit soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Who Is This Info Guy? / Happy New Month Nairalanders (April)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.