Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) (4723 Views)

Nigeria Professional Football League Table After Week 8 Sunday Games / New Virtual Football League(vfl) Trick Discovered / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hello everyone, I want to train you people on how to make steady daily income from VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
I'm assuring of this strategy, well you will see for yourself when we start it, before I proceed, I will like us to show interest so I will know if people are keenly following.
Please do not drop any mail or phone number in whatsoever here so as not to get banned or get topic removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by gabinogem(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by ikbnice(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
let's get it rolling.
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by georjay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Okay
Following
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by salz01: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
oya nw
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by choix007(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2016
I dey interested. Holla sharply
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by kcee14u(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Following..
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by biggerboyc(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Following, bro abeg no wait for any other person dem go dey join us later
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Good morning fellow NLs, we are going to commence our tutorials when I'm back from church, but before I go this morning, I will like us to adhere to the following rules
1) NO POSTING OF NUMBERS OR EMAIL HERE, WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SPEAK WITH ME, I WILL PERSONALLY DROP MY NUMBER HERE.

2) PLEASE NO INTRUDER SHOULD ENTER INTO THIS THREAD, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WORKING STRATEGY, GO AND OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

3) I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOU THE ALL THE STRATEGIES YOU WILL USE HERE AND ALSO PICK TEAM TO USE THE STRATEGY FOR, ONLY FOR TWO SEASONS, I WILL HAVE TO COLLECT SOMETHING IN OTHER TO TEACH YOU HOW TO CHOOSE TEAM BY YOURSELF, I THINK I HAVE TRIED ENOUGH.

4) PLEASE NO VULGER OR ABUSIVE WORDS HERE....

KINDLY LET ME KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME BY TYPING SOMETHING AND FOR OTHERS TO SEE, DONT JUST BE A GHOST HERE.

THANK YOU.
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by ikbnice(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Good morning fellow NLs, we are going to commence our tutorials when I'm back from church, but before I go this morning, I will like us to adhere to the following rules
1) NO POSTING OF NUMBERS OR EMAIL HERE, WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SPEAK WITH ME, I WILL PERSONALLY DROP MY NUMBER HERE.

2) PLEASE NO INTRUDER SHOULD ENTER INTO THIS THREAD, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WORKING STRATEGY, GO AND OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.

3) I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOU THE ALL THE STRATEGIES YOU WILL USE HERE AND ALSO PICK TEAM TO USE THE STRATEGY FOR, ONLY FOR TWO SEASONS, I WILL HAVE TO COLLECT SOMETHING IN OTHER TO TEACH YOU HOW TO CHOOSE TEAM BY YOURSELF, I THINK I HAVE TRIED ENOUGH.

4) PLEASE NO VULGER OR ABUSIVE WORDS HERE....

KINDLY LET ME KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME BY TYPING SOMETHING AND FOR OTHERS TO SEE, DONT JUST BE A GHOST HERE.

THANK YOU.
waitin
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by cousinito(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2016
following
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by choix007(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Following seriously
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by bossrickyy: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Waiting waiting waiting
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2016
So we are starting now, before you start virtual, this is what you suppose to have already but only if you want me to trade for you, but it will definitely based on some percentage.

1) An Account with merrybet, you can open one one here, remove the spaces in between merrybet . com

2) A laptop or Android phone that support chrome or Firefox

3) At least #5000 for trading, you can use more, that higher the money, the higher the profit.

4) A bank account to withdraw you money.

NOW TO BUSINESS

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

Answer: Virtual football is a computarised game which consist of 16 teams, 10 seasons per day and 30 matches per season.

I think we are following, please as any questions before I proceed.
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by POPSON365: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Following boss

1 Like

Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by devilmaycry: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Okkkay
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by bossrickyy: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Continue Boss we have been waiting
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by enochogaga(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Following u like zombie
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by ikbnice(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
what is the percentage if you wanna trade for someone?
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adexsco22(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
following bro
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by bossrickyy: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
So we are starting now, before you start virtual, this is what you suppose to have already but only if you want me to trade for you, but it will definitely based on some percentage.

1) An Account with merrybet, you can open one one here, remove the spaces in between merrybet . com

2) A laptop or Android phone that support chrome or Firefox

3) At least #5000 for trading, you can use more, that higher the money, the higher the profit.

4) A bank account to withdraw you money.

NOW TO BUSINESS

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

Answer: Virtual football is a computarised game which consist of 16 teams, 10 seasons per day and 30 matches per season.

I think we are following, please as any questions before I proceed.

Boss we are waiting here oh,, we are following and waiting for you boss
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by Democivil: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
let it roll...
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
please I need more three interested members here.....
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
ikbnice:
what is the percentage if you wanna trade for someone?
if I will be trading for someone, if its with a #5000 account, I will be paying you #1500 per day, the rest #500 or more goes to me.
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by princepee001: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
if I will be trading for someone, if its with a #5000 account, I will be paying you #1500 per day, the rest #500 or more goes to me.
for how long, and is it a guarantee that you must make such money every day?
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by choix007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
please I need more three interested members here.....

Bros na d whole day we go use wait?? Just wanna no d koko
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by ikbnice(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
is the #1500 steady? It looks too good to be true.
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
ikbnice:
is the #1500 steady? It looks too good to be true.
yes by Gods grace if you follow the strategy properly...
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by adebayolukmon(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting since morning, I'm a very busy type, infact I don't trade recently, I only get money from teaching people.

So let's get it started, we are betting on a particular market called correct scores, some of you might be familiar with this in one way or the other, but when it comes to picking team to use the strategy for nko?? You end up loosing your money at the end.

We will be trading on correct scores of 0 0 in which you will be betting on a particular chosen team and definitely, they must do that correct score sha ni.

This is how it works, you will begin your bet right from day1 of the match till the particular team you are staking the correct score on dropped.

I know the question that will be running through your mind now is "What if the team does not make the correct score until day 30 of the game, wont we loose all the money" definitely nope, I have an already calculated plan, written on a paper which shows the amount you will be staking with each match day that even if the team does not do it until the last day, you will still meet your target.

Kindly await the betting plan tomorrow morning, drop any questions here.....Goodnight fellas
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by bossrickyy: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
OK waiting
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by johnisrael: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
interesting
Re: Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) by harleeM: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oya na....Following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Double Your Money With Me Every Day @ 99% Success Rates ..#2 + / Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. / 10 To Watch In Nigerian Premier League This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.