Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards (5413 Views)

How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2016
I've been receiving a lot of calls from Nairalanders to show them how the Dynamic Ceiling Boards are made from wastes around us.

Today I decided to give the comprehensive manual out to just 20 people.

Inside the manual;
1. How to start with just N5,000. Yes! I mean it because 80% of the materials are wastes around us. And with the little sum of money you will have samples for customers.

2. How to source the materials around you free of charge!

3. Step by step on How to produce it manually. All you need is space, a man can produce over 50 manually daily.

4. Marketing strategy and feasibility study. How to make 110% profit on each boards.

5. The new formula we derived while setting up our Cameroon factory.

6. One month free mentorship package from me!

Price - FREE!

I've made enough money in this business over the last five years and I've help many here to do thesame.

This time im unleashing all ive learnt over the years to just 20 people.

Here is the criteria
You must be serious about starting the business.
You must be ready to make a donation for the manual.

Donation? Yes. The 20 people will have to name a price you think this information worth and at the end we will pick d average price and that will be the donation for the manual.

Warning!!! Only positive minded fellow. No child play here or I'll keep my stuff to myself. Smiles just kidding.

Let d game begin... You might not believe the gift you'll be giving your family this coming Xmas.

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2016
See more designs

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by sugarsoul(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Interested @o.p. My mail is Sakugbe@gmail.com. I suggest #2k as donation

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
sugarsoul:
Suggestion noted...
19 more suggestions to go.

It will go for the average price
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by fellowblack: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
flx.bankole@gmail.com interested

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
fellowblack:
flx.bankole@gmail.com interested

What's ur donation price?
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by anstel: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
club563@gmail.com I'm interested in this manual please. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by adek6555: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
1k donation here.

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by chisom83(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
@ OP no money this time ooo. I am suggesting a donation of 1k . My email is: chisco4christ@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
So far we have 15 positions before this thread got closed!
Whichever way I'm closing this thread on Tuesday morning. Thanks for your understanding! Shalom.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by TCaffiliate: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Interested. 1k. Tclicksaffiliate@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
14 suggestions to go
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Profwriter(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
sugarsoul:

make e b free na...... charlesmisheal@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Profwriter:

make e b free na...... charlesmisheal@gmail.com

Yes youre right...it almost free!
Our one on one traning is N25,000
The manual itself worth over N7,000
My one month mentoring package is N10,000

Indeed its free...U wont get it after this conyest end for even N7,000.

I just want to help serious nairalanders.

By tomorrow night i will close this thread and by tuesday all beneficiaries will get thier manual and the biz will start.

14 to go
(\_/)
(^•^)
"" ""
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by aluku5: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am interested , nineye80@gmail.com
I suggest 1,500naira as donation. Thanks in advance for this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by aluku5: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
I suggest 1k as donation. Thanks in advance for this opportunity.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
aluku5:
I suggest 1k as donation. Thanks in advance for this opportunity.

Smiles...ok suggestion noted.
13 more people to go. This thread will be closed on monday night. By tuesday you'll get the package in your box
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
adek6555:
1k donation here.
ur mail pls
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by adek6555: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2016
following
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by adek6555: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Toptic:
ur mail pls
salambasit@naij.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by adminlo: 3:19am On Jul 04, 2016
1k is OK. flasurvey (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by jpride(m): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2016
jerryokpeh@gmail.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Buchika: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
@op I suggest 1k, more grease to ur elbow, buchinwa83@yahoo.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by flourishing(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
1k bonefrank2001@yahoo.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Nine more to go...its like this is going to end @1k...Nairalanders i hail ooo.

You want to get this package FREE by all means.

Ok im fidelity lets see more suggestion and by night i'll want us all to come back here and finalize things.

Immervorne nie zuruk
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Juliana7: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
@op, i'm interested 1k is ok....... Eobeli@gmail.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
8 more to go. Soon I'll drop details on how to send d donation...
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Trut(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
1k.

Email: coming soon.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
So far so good... with the level of response and donation we price. i will give it out for 1k flat.

Remember im not selling this, the donation is to be sure you pay a price for this guide book.

Infact, im going to be available for all who get the manual for the next 1month till they have thier very first production. That only cant be valued 1k.

Donation payable to the following bank

Acc Name Ajayi Adegbola

Access Bank

GTBank

After payment send ur mail to d number on my signature...or better still u can call.
Shallom
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anyone in the house?
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by alakara(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
yes am interested alakara2015atgmaildotcom.

1 Like

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Few hours to go... Im just contributing my own little quota to developing sme's in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017 / Why Are Prices Of Goods High In Nigeria During Festive Period? / Bulk Order: ELM327 Bluetooth OBD V2.1 Car Diagnostic Scanner (20pcs+, #1500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.