Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards (5432 Views)

How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Toptic:

Thanks and let me know when you want to start
ok
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jethrolite:
ok
As from Monday the manual will be N3,000...for those that are calling me for 1k. Its no more 1k but 3k.
The one month mentor-ship package is still intact.
Thanks all
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by psalm1man(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
pls how can I be a part of this? I am very much interested sir
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
psalm1man:
You'll get the manual which will come with a month mentor-ship package that will support you till you have your very first production.
Call the number on my signature
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
The new videos now ready for those requesting for it
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
My whatsapp is now active...
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toptic:

As from Monday the manual will be N3,000...for those that are calling me for 1k. Its no more 1k but 3k.
The one month mentor-ship package is still intact.
Thanks all
PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY. HE SCAMMED ME OF 15K SINCE APRIL SO HE BLOCKED ME.
I WILL POST EVERYTHING SOON
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
psalm1man:
PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THAT GUY. HE SCAMMED ME OF 15K SINCE APRIL SO HE BLOCKED ME.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY. HE SCAMMED ME OF 15K SINCE APRIL SO HE BLOCKED ME.
DO NOT BE A VICTIM
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
sugarsoul:
Interested @o.p. My mail is Sakugbe@gmail.com. I suggest #2k as donation
He is a known scammer. I will expose him soon. I have all the screenshot with me.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
fellowblack:
flx.bankole@gmail.com interested
He is a known scammer. I will expose him soon. I have all the screenshot with me.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
@Andycole. Thank you for that...i never scammed you and never blocked you. I'm not on whatsapp for months now. call me please
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toptic:
@Andycole. Thank you for that...i never scammed you and never blocked you. I'm not on whatsapp for months now. call me please
So what have you done if not scam? Since April 11after my payment you refuse to pick my calls and never read my whatsapp chats again. I'm just starting with you.
You forgot you have told me you wont pay me back. I have all our chat history so as to defend myself in case it got to this.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
AndyCole16:

So what have you done if not scam? Since April 11after my payment you refuse to pick my calls and never read my whatsapp chats again. I'm just starting with you.
You forgot you have told me you wont pay me back. I have all our chat history so as to defend myself in case it got to this.
Oh you can check that over again, im not on whatsapp for months now and me saying i wont pay you back? Oh i can never do that.
Whichever way, call me and lets sort things, im not the type at all.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by AndyCole16(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toptic:

Oh you can check that over again, im not on whatsapp for months now and me saying i wont pay you back? Oh i can never do that.
Whichever way, call me and lets sort things, im not the type at all.
Call you for what? Call me if you want, you know my number. I have been waiting for these days for months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions / Elon Musk Posts A Meme Showing Him, Trump And Kanye West As The 3 Musketeers / Group Plot Takeover Of 5 Top Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.