Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards (5434 Views)

How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Made in Makon, Bamenda Cameroon today.
Fire resistance, No more excess heat or excess cold.

Although im back in the country yet my patner is doing a great job down there in Bamenda.

Nice Job Fontawah!

Truly success without a successor is a failure!

I remembered when we started then in Ekiti, they were laughing at us...sincerely if youre still laughibg now then you need a medical attention. Its only if youre laughing with us.

Tge busines has spread beyond borders today...though they told us it cant last few years back.

All Glory to God for him only remain tge architect of my own fortune.

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Please, let all donors who are yet to make their donations should do that today asap so we can start our production class on whatsapp...I don't have all the time in the world!!!

Please please and please, youre delaying others.

New interested nairalanders can join us too.

Thanks
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Installation begins today in Bamenda Cameroon.

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
If you're interested its still open
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by kentochi(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Toptic:
If you're interested its still open
how can I get this material tochi4edu190@gmail.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Toptic:

The payment info here
chec this
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by ndozzy: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2016
please I'm interested akahangel@gmail. com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Toptic:
So far so good... with the level of response and donation we price. i will give it out for 1k flat.

Remember im not selling this, the donation is to be sure you pay a price for this guide book.

Infact, im going to be available for all who get the manual for the next 1month till they have thier very first production. That only cant be valued 1k.

Donation payable to the following bank

Acc Name Ajayi Adegbola

Access Bank

GTBank

After payment send ur mail to d number on my signature...or better still u can call.
Shallom
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
latest designs

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello House, im giving the manual out for the second time for almost free!
All you need is just N1,000 and i will also mentor you personally for the next 1month till you have your first production.
How many of you will get it this time?
Call me on 08060754547
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by upsonn(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Toptic post=47157037]I've been receiving a lot of calls from Nairalanders to show them how the Dynamic Ceiling Boards are made from wastes around us.

Today I decided to give the comprehensive manual out to just 20 people.

Inside the manual;
1. How to start with just N5,000. Yes! I mean it because 80% of the materials are wastes around us. And with the little sum of money you will have samples for customers.

2. How to source the materials around you free of charge!

3. Step by step on How to produce it manually. All you need is space, a man can produce over 50 manually daily.

4. Marketing strategy and feasibility study. How to make 110% profit on each boards.

5. The new formula we derived while setting up our Cameroon factory.

6. One month free mentorship package from me!

Price - FREE!

I've made enough money in this business over the last five years and I've help many here to do thesame.

This time im unleashing all ive learnt over the years to just 20 people.

Here is the criteria
You must be serious about starting the business.
You must be ready to make a donation for the manual.

Donation? Yes. The 20 people will have to name a price you think this information worth and at the end we will pick d average price and that will be the donation for the manual.

Warning!!! Only positive minded fellow. No child play here or I'll keep my stuff to myself. Smiles just kidding.

Let d game begin... You might not believe the gift you'll be giving your family this coming Xmas.

op

here is my mail.. I am interested.

healthmatas@gmail.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=upsonn post=59527628][/quote]
You can call me on the number from my signature.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please be informed that this Dynamic Celing Boards can be installed with Battens or even like POP.
For the benefits of those asking this question here is a picture of an installation done Like POP in Bamenda, Cameroon

Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Videos now available plus one on one training...
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Toptic:
Hello House, im giving the manual out for the second time for almost free!
All you need is just N1,000 and i will also mentor you personally for the next 1month till you have your first production.
How many of you will get it this time?
Call me on 08060754547
I am interested.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Haddock(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Kudos!
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
I am interested.

Hello, you can call me on 08060754547
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Toptic:

Hello, you can call me on 08060754547
I've been calling for close to 45 minutes, your line is busy.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Felimore: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will donate 1k
And my email address is felixprinceoko@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
I've been calling for close to 45 minutes, your line is busy.

Sorry about that...you can call me now
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Felimore:
I will donate 1k
And my email address is felixprinceoko@gmail.com. Thanks
Go ahead and make the donation...after payment text me your email and payment details.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by jendor123: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am interested.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Toptic:

Sorry about that...you can call me now
I will proceed to donating 1k and sending my details.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
I will proceed to donating 1k and sending my details.
okay...expecting your details
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Toptic:

okay...expecting your details
Done
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jethrolite:
Done
Yes Seen...check your mail now. You can call me for further assistance.
thanks
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Toptic:

thanks
I've not seen it yet.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toptic:

thanks
The Manual will go back to N3,000 as from next week monday. We need to stop the donation platform.
Thanks all for your understanding
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toptic:

The Manual will go back to N3,000 as from next week monday. We need to stop the donation platform.
Thanks all for your understanding
I said I haven't received the manual yet.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Jethrolite:
I said I haven't received the manual yet.

Please check your mail...
check spam if its not in your inbox or search aglnks@yahoo.com
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Jethrolite(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Toptic:

Please check your mail...
check spam if its not in your inbox or search aglnks@yahoo.com
I have received it.
Re: A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards by Toptic(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Jethrolite:
I have received it.
Thanks and let me know when you want to start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese's Payment Fund Your Alipay Account Instantly @52 Naira / Little Drops Of Water, Makes A Mighty Ocean. Do You Believe This? / Group Plot Takeover Of 5 Top Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.