Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (27415 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by manuel80(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
So what's with the charade of 48hrs ultimatum. if she truly is close to akpororo as stated, it could have been settled internally...
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by CuteStalWart(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
stunt!!!
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by dmanj: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmmm, this ppl think say we dum, una arrange something make e b like nigerian movie com think say we go buy am na lie.

this was just a publicity stunt, tho ofcos it worked.
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by ichomi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one katty...... Make him no use u complete him jokes sha....
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by seankay(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's good
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
mtchww how much be fuel price For una area now jor
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Lekinzmah(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who gives a twerking F*ck?? undecided
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Davecafary(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmm..."One thing Kate does is, she supports and encourage up-and-coming entertainers. She is a big sister to him.” I "Yea you" and why was she ranting in the 1st place. Nice publicity stunt, clap for una 'selve' grin

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Cosmo69: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Does Akpororo still need KH to sell his show?
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Rejoyce78(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecidedSo?? How the beef epp our Economy!!!!
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Jacko01: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
The whole Ma Ma Ma stuff makes the apology look sacrastic

E too much.... If na me i no go forgive you
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by NZAGHA(f): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringrin all this celebrities dem to they claim

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by NZAGHA(f): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringrin all this celebrities dem to they claim

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Anabel(f): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abegii
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
that's a sense of maturity from both parties kudos to you both...
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Clears throat...ladies & genromen,i know u never experred this buh theres one thing i dont like in my life..this rubbish aka Boosit!!!
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by dave1614: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
axortedbabe:
Like I care
nigerians and stupidity

1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Dahveydson(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
henritinecy:
Nice Publicity For The Event By Both Parties. Who knows about Akpororo vs Akpororo show, if not for this cheap stunt?

You have head on your shoulders...
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by ejor1: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
apology accepted. Oya next person
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by P0intBlank(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
virginboy1:
Happy Sunday All

But,

WHO DRANK IT
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion
in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of
N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3
billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3
billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170
million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim.
Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So,
who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A
country of unassailable contradictions... More churches
and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga,
and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro,
palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only
God knows...!
But please answer me... Who drank it?

Lol!
1)BTW, the bible doesn't say avoid alcohol rather avoid getting drunk.
2) These companies have non-alcoholic brands like feyrouz and malt drinks. So not all that revenue is from sales of alcohol.
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by henritinecy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dahveydson:

You have head on your shoulders...

Bros, head will never depart from your shoulders. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
korel9:
Akpororo made a mistake

He should have used my name and image grin
OK. Lol
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by virginboy1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
P0intBlank:

Lol!
1)BTW, the bible doesn't say avoid alcohol rather avoid getting drunk.
2) These companies have non-alcoholic brands like feyrouz and malt drinks. So not all that revenue is from sales of alcohol.

lolz

so you indirectly saying that taking of alcohol is legal biblically isn't it?
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Boboye4slim(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
virginboy1:
Happy Sunday All

But,

WHO DRANK IT
Please who drank it?
God knows...!

Please open a thread on this. It's a question that seriously need answering. This is the major thing that's killing us in Nigeria. You can't imagine how the so-called unemployed youth are so guilty of these.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
virginboy1:

WHO DRANK IT
Please who drank it?
God knows...!

WE ALL DID. YET NONE OF US DID.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by dongreatty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
All na part of the show!
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Akpororo "upcoming artist". Who she epp? #Osinachi: no be by force to go Dubai
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by LawFight(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
who is fooling who.Actor and boss.stage acting
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by ryanmartini: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by restored2016(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
I knew this was a publicity stunt organized by this warri boy and Kate. How else could u and I had known abt this programme, I would have attended but economy hard now! WARRI boys no dey carry last!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.