Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (27411 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by MielBaker(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stunts
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by bensine: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerians and their pride....like I havent heard of the name Kate henshaw for sometime now if not for this akpororo show. Using ur name and image may even give u some unexpected contract that may change ur life better than it is now, as the show may just make u more discoverable to those that matters globally. Pride kills...
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Claming popularity at all cost.....who gives a damee..
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by P0intBlank(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
virginboy1:

lolz

so you indirectly saying that taking of alcohol is legal biblically isn't it?

Yes. Though not all Christians agree
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Jok3r(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kachi188:
"One thing Kate does is, she supports and encourage up-and-coming entertainers"

Akpororo up and coming entertainer abi.......Auntie Kate, just ready to buy ticket o, no discount

Ha ha. Nairalanders! grin
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by MiMiakpet(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Omoh see publicity stunt naw...
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Thobiy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
pretydiva:
All na publicity stunt jor
Exactly
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by evatee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't fall for this scam at all. All what happened was an arrangeee thing. I was in Alibaba Spontaneity show at Muson centre onikan when Akpororo distributed his flyers for all the people that came for the show including Kate Henshaw herself. She sat right in front of me and she never react when she got same flyer with her name well written on it as the host of the Akpororo show. Believe the public outburst Kate put up at ur on peril. All what happened was used as advert for those of u that didn't have an idea of the show. If I didn't go to Muson centre there is no way I wld be aware of Akpororo show too.
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by benjiezechukwu: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
it's normal and Christ like to apologies when it's obvious you defaulted
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by youalreadyknow(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
funnynation:
Maturity at its peak... I will also be there live!

Nairaland official comedian

That my friend, isn't maturity. Maturity is you call the guy outside social media and warn him of the consequences of using your image without you notice. Publicity stunt in Nigeria is just annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.