Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help! My Account Was Debited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My Account Was Debited (525 Views)

Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Account Was Debited by abah009: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good afternoon Nairalanders, I bank with Eco.I went to Diamond bank this morning to withdraw 20;000 from their ATM . My account was debited without me receiving anything due to network problems.pls, nairalanders, how do i get my money back? Cos i need it to settle hospital bills. angryGood afternoon Nairalanders, I bank with Eco.I went to Diamond bank this morning to withdraw 20;000 from their ATM . My account was debited without me receiving anything due to network problems.pls, nairalanders, how do i get my money back? Cos i need it to settle hospital bills.
Re: Help! My Account Was Debited by gabinogem(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
First thing Monday morning, go to ur bank & report the matter.
Re: Help! My Account Was Debited by Kayode1979: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Friend go to the eco bank 2morrw which is your bank Wright and request for the(error in dispense form)but it may take some time before you can get your money back
Re: Help! My Account Was Debited by Olibboy: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kayode1979:
Friend go to the eco bank 2morrw which is your bank Wright and request for the(error in dispense form)but it may take some time before you can get your money back
7 working days

(1) (Reply)

Set Up An Online Store For Your Brand For FREE!!! / lo / Order For Vintage Shirt In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.