Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited (1175 Views)

Course Help Online Service In USA / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by pxjosh(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Experts please help me on this. I made an online payment with my verve card and I got a response that the transaction was not successful, and my account has already been debited.

I don't know what to do now, if I should make another payment cos I need to print out the successful payment slip for use tomorrow, or I should wait till they refund the money (and I don't know how long that will take.)

pls help.
Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by bigtt76(f): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
What site is dat?
Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by pxjosh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
bigtt76:
What site is dat?
Its my school's website. I tried paying school fees for someone. I was debited meanwhile the ticket is showing failed payment.
Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by Samabu07(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Contact your bank and your school ICT to help you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Name so one can guide you best.

pxjosh:
Its my school's website. I tried paying school fees for someone. I was debited meanwhile the ticket is showing failed payment.
Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
pxjosh:
Experts please help me on this. I made an online payment with my verve card and I got a response that the transaction was not successful, and my account has already been debited.

I don't know what to do now, if I should make another payment cos I need to print out the successful payment slip for use tomorrow, or I should wait till they refund the money (and I don't know how long that will take.)

pls help.

Usually this occures as a result of poor network, or you werent patient enough to allow the transaction load all. Bro, forward a complain mail to the bank, include the transaction reference number, if you dont have it, include the debit alert message as you got it. Also, go to any branch of the bank and lay same complain. Usually it gets reverted within 7 working days. Meanwhile, you can go ahead to pay again if you have that amount remaining.
Re: Help: Online Payment I Made Was Not Successful But My Account Was Debited by pxjosh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chelcy10:

Usually this occures as a result of poor network, or you werent patient enough to allow the transaction load all. Bro, forward a complain mail to the bank, include the transaction reference number, if you dont have it, include the debit alert message as you got it. Also, go to any branch of the bank and lay same complain. Usually it gets reverted within 7 working days. Meanwhile, you can go ahead to pay again if you have that amount remaining.
Thank you. I put a call across a one of the bank's staff and made my complaints to him. He told me to hold on with another payment, so I don't make a double payment; and I should see him tomorrow morning so he can look into the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt / Quest Television Launches Officially Today By Delta State Governor / Liquid Mercury For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.