Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? (8461 Views)

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!!

Do Christians have sun as their symbol as muslims have moon as their's?

Does sun shine only on Sundays? How is it SUN-day?

What happens to Church services on Sundays there are no sunshine?

Do Christians look out for sun in doing anything as muslims wait for moon to start and end ramadan?

Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods. Nor any Muslim believes that the reason why the Crescent is the Muslims' symbol on their flag is because Muhammad (peace be upon him) had cut the moon in half with his sword. That is a fabricated lie about Muhammad and Islam. The reason why the Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears after 30 or 31 days of the Crescent's appearance. The Crescent is not a holy symbol. Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped !. The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us. No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

THE QURAN SAYS:
"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage. It is no virtue if ye enter the houses from the back: It is virtue if ye fear Allah. Enter houses Through the proper doors: And fear Allah: That ye may prosper. (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

But anyway, as we clearly see in the Noble Verse, moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims. It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!!

Do Christians have sun as their symbol as muslims have moon as their's?

Does sun shine only on Sundays? How is it SUN-day?

What happens to Church services on Sundays there are no sunshine?

Do Christians look out for sun in doing anything as muslims wait for moon to start and end ramadan?

CAPITAL "YES".

1. BECAUSE THE TRUE DATE OF BIRTH OF JESUS WAS AROUND JUNE/JULY, YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY YOUR LEADERS CELEBRATE IT ON DECEMBER 31ST( THE SAME DAY THAT SUN god WAS BORN).

2. BECAUSE YOU WERE DECEIVED TO WORSHIP THE SUN(SON) ON SUNDAY.

3. SEARCH FOR THE ORIGIN OF THE CROSS, YOU WILL KNOW IT WAS BORROWED FROM PEGANISM(EXPECIALLY SUN WORSHIPPING)

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
DabELLs:

CAPITAL "YES".

Bring your evidence.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Bring your evidence.

One of the earliest entrances of sun worship into the church was through the spring pagan festival. The festival was celebrated in honor of Eostre (according to the eighth century cleric Bede). The festival often honored a goddess (such as Ishtar), and one of the more popular tales of this time concerned the god Attis, who was said to be resurrected each year during the month of March. According to one tradition, the festival of Attis began as "a day of blood on a black Friday and culminated after three days in a day of rejoicing over a resurrection."3 These spring festivals eventually became the Christian festival of Easter, complete with eggs and rabbits, both ancient pagan symbols of fertility.

At the Council of Nicaea, Constantine also persuaded those in attendance that only one Easter "Resurrection" day should be kept. "Our Savior has left us only one festal day … and he desired to establish only one Catholic Church," he argued. Then he added this significant statement. "You should consider … that we should have nothing in common with the Jews."4

Constantine felt that the Jews were "murderers of the Lord," and therefore desired to blot out any links between Christianity and Judaism. For this reason he persuaded the Christian church to drop the ancient biblical Sabbath, given at Creation, and replace it with Sunday worship. "The Church made a sacred day of Sunday … largely because it was the weekly festival of the sun; for it was a definite Christian policy to take over the pagan festivals endeared to the people by tradition, and to give them a Christian significance."5 Pope Sylvester I (314–335) finally made Christian Sundaykeeping official by decreeing that "the rest of the Sabbath should be transferred to the Lord’s day [Sunday]."6 Perhaps this was Constantine and Rome’s crowning conspiratorial victory—sneaking sun worship into Christianity by exchanging the true Christian day of worship for the day dedicated to ancient sun worship.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
DabELLs:

One of the earliest entrances of sun worship into the church was through the spring pagan festival. The festival was celebrated in honor of Eostre (according to the eighth century cleric Bede). The festival often honored a goddess (such as Ishtar), and one of the more popular tales of this time concerned the god Attis, who was said to be resurrected each year during the month of March. According to one tradition, the festival of Attis began as "a day of blood on a black Friday and culminated after three days in a day of rejoicing over a resurrection."3 These spring festivals eventually became the Christian festival of Easter, complete with eggs and rabbits, both ancient pagan symbols of fertility.

At the Council of Nicaea, Constantine also persuaded those in attendance that only one Easter "Resurrection" day should be kept. "Our Savior has left us only one festal day … and he desired to establish only one Catholic Church," he argued. Then he added this significant statement. "You should consider … that we should have nothing in common with the Jews."4

Constantine felt that the Jews were "murderers of the Lord," and therefore desired to blot out any links between Christianity and Judaism. For this reason he persuaded the Christian church to drop the ancient biblical Sabbath, given at Creation, and replace it with Sunday worship. "The Church made a sacred day of Sunday … largely because it was the weekly festival of the sun; for it was a definite Christian policy to take over the pagan festivals endeared to the people by tradition, and to give them a Christian significance."5 Pope Sylvester I (314–335) finally made Christian Sundaykeeping official by decreeing that "the rest of the Sabbath should be transferred to the Lord’s day [Sunday]."6 Perhaps this was Constantine and Rome’s crowning conspiratorial victory—sneaking sun worship into Christianity by exchanging the true Christian day of worship for the day dedicated to ancient sun worship.

We do not recognize Ishtar in Christendom. Ishtar is a name of an idol and not a festival. Easter is a festival and not a personal name. Even by pronouncing Ishtar and Easter you will discover they are not the same.

You only made false assertions, no biblical evidence(s) attached. You copied and pasted the writeup of enemies of Christianity.

Your case is therefore dismissed for want of evidence.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

We do not recognize Ishtar in Christendom. Ishtar is a name of an idol and not a festival. Easter is a festival and not a personal name. Even by pronouncing Ishtar and Easter you will discover they are not the same.

You only made false assertions, no biblical evidence(s) attached. You copied and pasted the writeup of enemies of Christianity.

Your case is therefore dismissed for want of evidence.

WHY THE TIME OF CELEBRATION OF EASTER CORRESPONDS WITH THE TIME THOSE IDOL WORSHIPPERS CELEBRATE THEIR ISHTAR
AND WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS ON DECEMBER 25TH THE SAME DAY THAT SUN god WAS BORN EVEN THOUGHT THE TRUE DATE OF BIRTH OF JESUS WAS AROUND JUNE/JULY.
WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO WORSHIP ON SUN-DAY DID JESUS APPROVE OF THAT
THE TRINITY WAS FIRST PRACTICED BY SUN WORSHIPERS WHY WAS IT LATER INTRODUCED INTO CHRISTIANITY
DEAL WITH THAT SUN(SON) WORSHIPER!

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
DabELLs:

WHY THE TIME OF CELEBRATION OF EASTER CORRESPONDS WITH THE TIME THOSE IDOL WORSHIPPERS CELEBRATE THEIR ISHTAR
AND WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS ON DECEMBER 25TH THE SAME DAY THAT SUN god WAS BORN EVEN THOUGHT THE TRUE DATE OF BIRTH OF JESUS WAS AROUND JUNE/JULY.
WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO WORSHIP ON SUN-DAY DID JESUS APPROVE OF THAT
THE TRINITY WAS FIRST PRACTICED BY SUN WORSHIPERS WHY WAS IT LATER INTRODUCED INTO CHRISTIANITY
DEAL WITH THAT SUN(SON) WORSHIPER!

Bring your proofs from Ishtar, SUN-god or Christian sources to support your claim and not write-ups by enemies of Christianity.

For Trinity, it was Jesus Himself who taught us in Matthew 28:19 .
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Bring your proofs from Ishtar, SUN-god or Christian sources to support your claim and not write-ups by enemies of Christianity.

For Trinity, it was Jesus Himself who taught us in Matthew 28:19 .

BRING YOUR PROOFS FROM MUSLIM SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS AND NOT WRITES UPS BY ENEMIES OF ISLAM.
AS FOR TRINITY, EVEN YOUR BIBLE PROVES YOU WRONG.

Since the time of the creation of Adam which existed probably billions of years ago, why the concept of Trinity (God is three parts united together) was not born till 150 to 300 years after the disappearance of Jesus peace be upon him? The concept of Trinity is now the dominant among Christians. How come this domination did not exist billions of years ago with the other GOD's valid and divine non-Christian religions before Christianity ever came to existence?

So how many gods got mad at Adam when he ate the forbidden fruit? The One True Living Undivided Allah Almighty GOD, or the three gods altogether? and if only one of the three got mad at Adam and kicked him and his wife out of paradise, then did he ask for the opinion of the other two gods? or did he just do it on his own? did the other two gods agree to kick Adam and Eve out of Heaven? or did they just swallow it and let it go this time?

You can't say that they were all acting in One when GOD Almighty was talking to Adam peace be upon him, because according to the Trinity belief, Jesus was one god of the three gods. He was on earth all by himself. And he got crucified all by himself. So this proves that according to Trinity, these 3 gods are 3 separate entities. Otherwise, Jesus and the other two gods would have been altogether preaching during the time of Jesus. Jesus also said that he will sit next to the Father (god number 1) in heaven. So he is a separate entity. To further prove that those 3 gods are three separate entities, Trinitarians believe that the "Comforter" whom Jesus promised to come after him was the "Holy Spirit". So god number 2 (Jesus) came first and left, and then god number 3 (Holy Spirit) came after to the disciples. I wonder if god number 2 and 3 can will things on their own, and create things on their own? And if they can't, then what qualifications they have that make them be part of GOD?

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
DabELLs:

BRING YOUR PROOFS FROM MUSLIM SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS AND NOT WRITES UPS BY ENEMIES OF ISLAM.
AS FOR TRINITY, EVEN YOUR BIBLE PROVES YOU WRONG.

Since the time of the creation of Adam which existed probably billions of years ago, why the concept of Trinity (God is three parts united together) was not born till 150 to 300 years after the disappearance of Jesus peace be upon him? The concept of Trinity is now the dominant among Christians. How come this domination did not exist billions of years ago with the other GOD's valid and divine non-Christian religions before Christianity ever came to existence?

So how many gods got mad at Adam when he ate the forbidden fruit? The One True Living Undivided Allah Almighty GOD, or the three gods altogether? and if only one of the three got mad at Adam and kicked him and his wife out of paradise, then did he ask for the opinion of the other two gods? or did he just do it on his own? did the other two gods agree to kick Adam and Eve out of Heaven? or did they just swallow it and let it go this time?

You can't say that they were all acting in One when GOD Almighty was talking to Adam peace be upon him, because according to the Trinity belief, Jesus was one god of the three gods. He was on earth all by himself. And he got crucified all by himself. So this proves that according to Trinity, these 3 gods are 3 separate entities. Otherwise, Jesus and the other two gods would have been altogether preaching during the time of Jesus. Jesus also said that he will sit next to the Father (god number 1) in heaven. So he is a separate entity. To further prove that those 3 gods are three separate entities, Trinitarians believe that the "Comforter" whom Jesus promised to come after him was the "Holy Spirit". So god number 2 (Jesus) came first and left, and then god number 3 (Holy Spirit) came after to the disciples. I wonder if god number 2 and 3 can will things on their own, and create things on their own? And if they can't, then what qualifications they have that make them be part of GOD?

Where did you get this trash from?

Irrelevant talks.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Where did you get this trash from?

Irrelevant talks.
lolz... Truth is always a trash to an ignorant man.
EVEN YOUR BIBLE AND JESUS(Peace be upon him) proved that trinity is not from GOD but from pegans sun worshipers.

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will. Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and God.

7. John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
. . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is clearly accomplished through the relationship of two autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model their relationship (to become one) after the relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember: “through him all things were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being.
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet without sin.
Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet he never sinned. See

James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good, none are good, only God.”

14. Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in order to achieve

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
DabELLs:

lolz... Truth is always a trash to an ignorant man.
EVEN YOUR BIBLE AND JESUS(Peace be upon him) proved that trinity is not from GOD but from pegans sun worshipers.

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will. Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and God.

7. John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
. . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is clearly accomplished through the relationship of two autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model their relationship (to become one) after the relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember: “through him all things were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being.
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet without sin.
Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet he never sinned. See

James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good, none are good, only God.”

14. Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in order to achieve

From your quotes you know there is the Father, since there is the Father, their must be Son. There is also the Holy Spirit because Quran says Jesus was supported with Holy Spirit? Then what is their relationship?

It annoys me when you say "peace be upon Jesus". Jesus is the Giver of peace (John 14:27). You can only say that to Muhammad as he needs your prayers, for he lacks peace because of his present condition. Allah told him and all muslims that you will be in hell pending the Day of Resurrection, when some of you will will be removed from hellfire (Quran 3:185). As the Day of Resurrection is yet to come, you can imagine the torment he and other muslims are passing through now. I pity them.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

From your quotes you know there is the Father, since there is the Father, their must be Son. There is also the Holy Spirit because Quran says Jesus was supported with Holy Spirit? Then what is their relationship?

It annoys me when you say "peace be upon Jesus". Jesus is the Giver of peace (John 14:27). You can only say that to Muhammad as he needs your prayers, for he lacks peace because of his present condition. Allah told him and all muslims that you will be in hell pending the Day of Resurrection, when some of you will will be removed from hellfire (Quran 3:185). As the Day of Resurrection is yet to come, you can imagine the torment he and other muslims are passing through now. I pity them.
Yes Since They Is A Father They Must Be A Wife A Son A Daughter Even Grand Parent Too

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by NZAGHA(f): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Olarajee:

Muhammad didn't bring the worship of Allaah, it started with the creation of man, Adam then to Abraham down to Moses, Jesus and all the prophets sent in between till the seal of all of them, Muhammad.

i think u tag the good name muhammed, but i can make it better by adding false before the word 'prophet' finally followsgringringrin
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by NZAGHA(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Yes Since They Is A Father They Must Be A Wife A Son A Daughter Even Grand Parent Too

See ya big mouth like abandon pot of soup
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Your allahh said it was possible for Mary to have a Son without a husband, why is it impossible for himself to have a Son without a wife?
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Your allahh said it was possible for Mary to have a Son without a husband, why is it impossible for himself to have a Son without a wife?
grin grin Mtcheww Am An Atheist N I Question Both

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin grin Mtcheww Am An Atheist N I Question Both

grin grin grin
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

truthmans2012:

truthmans2012:

truthmans2012:

This man is just saying rubbish. Maybe you should call your pastor here to help you out. Jesus was not the only person that God called His son in the bible.
Secondly, there is no where in the quran that God mention holy spirit... You sound confused. Is it God that have sex with Mary or holy spirit Chai, what a confused religion!

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
DabELLs:

This man is just saying rubbish. Maybe you should call your pastor here to help you out. Jesus was not the only person that God called His son in the bible.
Secondly, there is no where in the quran that God mention holy spirit... You sound confused. Is it God that have sex with Mary or holy spirit Chai, what a confused religion!

You are an ignoramus !!!

You know nothing about islam you claim is your religion. People like you are not expected to talk in this platform:

And verily we gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and we supported him with the Holy Spirit."
 Qur'an, sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 87

"Of those messengers, some of them We have caused to excel others, and there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He has exalted in degree; and We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty) and We supported him with the Holy Spirit."
Qur'an, sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 253

"(The day) when God saith: 'O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity."
 Qur'an, sura 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 110

Although you may not know because you lack knowledge but allahh claims Mary could have a son without a husband, I wonder why he himself couldn't have a son without a husband.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
DabELLs:

You are an ignoramus !!!

You know nothing about islam you claim is your religion. People like you are not expected to talk in this platform:

And verily we gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and we supported him with the Holy Spirit."

"Of those messengers, some of them We have caused to excel others, and there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He has exalted in degree; and We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty) and We supported him with the Holy Spirit."

"(The day) when God saith: 'O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity."

Although you may not know because you lack knowledge but allahh claims Mary could have a son without a husband, I wonder why he himself couldn't have a son without a wife.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by nnofaith: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
i like it when Christians and muslims fight, they see each others irrationality and idiocy, we atheists see the madness on all sides.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
nnofaith:
i like it when Christians and muslims fight, they see each others irrationality and idiocy, we atheists see the madness on all sides.

I pity you, it will soon be your turn. Muhammad said allahh did order him to fight all the people (atheists inclusive) till they say allahh alone should be worship and pray islamically. When they come to you with dagger wanting to strike off your neck I wonder what you will be saying.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

You are an ignoramus !!!

Although you may not know because you lack knowledge but allahh claims Mary could have a son without a husband, I wonder why he himself couldn't have a son without a wife.

lolz... I have never met a man as ignorant as you before... God is not human that has sons. He can create sons and daughter whenever He want. He created ADAM WITHOUT FATHER AND MOTHER(that is even more miracle than Jesus's). Also, it was ANGEL GABRIEL GOD SENT TO MARY BEFORE HER PREGNANCY NOT YOUR holy pegan spirit.
Further more you know nothing about Islam or Quran except the lies your pastors tell you.
THIS IS QURAN 2(SURATU BAQARA), AYAT 87:
And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel) ]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed.

GO TO YOUR PASTORS AND SEEK MORE LIES

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
DabELLs:

lolz... I have never met a man as ignorant as you before... God is not human that has sons. He can create sons and daughter whenever He want. He created ADAM WITHOUT FATHER AND MOTHER(that is even more miracle than Jesus's). Also, it was ANGEL GABRIEL GOD SENT TO MARY BEFORE HER PREGNANCY NOT YOUR holy pegan spirit.
Further more you know nothing about Islam or Quran except the lies your pastors tell you.
THIS IS QURAN 2(SURATU BAQARA), AYAT 87:
And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel) ]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed.

GO TO YOUR PASTORS AND SEEK MORE LIES

Islam is full of contradictions, confusions and lies. The quranic verses I quoted above say "Holy Spirit". Your own quote says "Gabriel". So, quran translators traslate the arabic text to mean what they want it to mean.

See it here:

www.nairaland.com/2933766/bible-versions-better-than-quranic
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

Islam is full of contradictions, confusions and lies. The quranic verses I quoted above say "Holy Spirit". Your own quote says "Gabriel". So, quran translators traslate the arabic text to mean what they want it to mean.

See it here:

www.nairaland.com/2933766/bible-versions-better-than-quranic
QURAN HAS NO CONTRADICTION IT'S YOU THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN EXCEPT LIES THEY TOLD YOU.
IN ISLAM THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THERE IS ONE GOD AND HE HAS NO FATHER, SON, DAUGHTER OR ANY RELATIVE. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY...
AND WHEN WE TALK OF CONTRADICTIONS, BIBLE HAS CONTRADICTION MORE THAN ANY RELIGIOUS BOOK IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
DabELLs:

QURAN HAS NO CONTRADICTION IT'S YOU THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN EXCEPT LIES THEY TOLD YOU.
IN ISLAM THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THERE IS ONE GOD AND HE HAS NO FATHER, SON, DAUGHTER OR ANY RELATIVE. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY...
AND WHEN WE TALK OF CONTRADICTIONS, BIBLE HAS CONTRADICTION MORE THAN ANY RELIGIOUS BOOK IN THE WORLD.

This your god that has no Son is no one else but Satan. Muhammad was prophesied in the Hindus religion. We have never heard of any prophets representing God in Hinduism, making it a cult. Therefore Muhammad is a prophet of Satan and that is the reason muslims worship allahh like the meccan pagans did before islam till today.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
truthmans2012:

This your god that has no Son is no one else but Satan. Muhammad was prophesied in the Hindus religion. We have never heard of any prophets representing God in Hinduism, making it a cult. Therefore Muhammad is a prophet of Satan and that is the reason muslims worship allahh like the meccan pagans did before islam till today.

lolz..... JESUS WAS PROPHESIED MORE IN HINDUS. THAT MAKES YOU MORE A PEGAN.
http://biblicalprophesyfulfilled..nl/2008/12/jesus-christ-in-hindu-scriptures.html?m=1

He was even prophesied in BUDDHA

http://bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm

THE REAL DATE OF BIRTH OF JESUS WAS NOT DECEMBER 25TH.
* IF YOU ARE NOT PEGANS, WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE IT ON THE SAME DAY THAT sun god WAS BORN?
* WHY DO YOU WORSHIP ON SUN-DAY(same day as the sun worshipers)
* WHY ARE YOU CARRYING THE CROSS AROUND AS SUN SORSHIPPERS
WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE EASTER SAME DAY AS THE SUN WORSHIPPERS
WHY DO YOU BOW DOWN TO THIS MOVIE STAR THAT CARRIES SUN SIGN ON HIS CHEST
Bloody Idolater.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
DabELLs:

lolz..... JESUS WAS PROPHESIED MOER IN HINDUS. THAT MAKES YOU MORE A PEGAN.
http://biblicalprophesyfulfilled..nl/2008/12/jesus-christ-in-hindu-scriptures.html?m=1

That is another al-taqquiyah.

Clicking the link, this is what I saw:

JESUS IS THE MESSIAH
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
truthmans2012:

That is another al-taqquiyah.
Clicking the link, this is what I saw:
JESUS IS THE MESSIAH
more links will break your lies http://www.jmanjackal.net/eng/enghindu.htm
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
DabELLs:

lolz..... JESUS WAS PROPHESIED MORE IN HINDUS. THAT MAKES YOU MORE A PEGAN.

He was even prophesied in BUDDHA

http://bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm

THE REAL DATE OF BIRTH OF JESUS WAS NOT DECEMBER 25TH.
* IF YOU ARE NOT PEGANS, WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE IT ON THE SAME DAY THAT sun god WAS BORN?
* WHY DO YOU WORSHIP ON SUN-DAY(same day as the sun worshipers)
* WHY ARE YOU CARRYING THE CROSS AROUND AS SUN SORSHIPPERS
WHY DO YOU CELEBRATE EASTER SAME DAY AS THE SUN WORSHIPPERS
WHY DO YOU BOW DOWN TO THIS MOVIE STAR THAT CARRIES SUN SIGN ON HIS CHEST
Bloody Idolater.

There is nowhere Jesus name was specifically mentioned. People only read wrong meaning to it. Unlike Muhammad in Hindus Scripture where Muhammad's name was specifically mentioned and even said the power he used to win his enemies was supplied by Hindus god.

Stop lying.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthmans2012: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
DabELLs:

more links will break your lies
http://www.jmanjackal.net/eng/enghindu.htm

Just the wrong meaning being read by ignorant people. Jesus didn't talk about animal sacrifice neither was he an animal when he was sacrificed.

Nowhere was Jesus mentioned as their prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Mukina / Why Are Women Not Fit To Be Leaders? / Scientific Miracles from the Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.