Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State (50925 Views)

A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Godwin Ezeemo Celebrates Birthday With The Blind, Deaf And Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by VictorRomanov: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=16pt]Type of threads that make people mock the SE.

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].

Your comment just showed you know little or nothing about road construction. The road is 75% complete and from the pictures they are at the road base stage. what you call gravel is actually the stone base. The binder and surfaces courses will be added. For your info, not all road carry drainages. Eg. Port Harcourt to umuahia federal road.

One of the first stages of development is a good road network. without which u cannot transport ur agricultural and poultry produce.

You may think you made an intellegent comment because of the likes and shares you re getting, but those who know, know that you only made an ignorant comment.

The man should be commended. If every wealthy business man does this for his community, Nigeria would be developed in no time.

Watch The Men who Built America and be enlightened!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by giftedben: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].

mock the south east? that's hypocrisy. Lagos with all it's gutters still suffer from flood in some area's of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Perfecttouch(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2016
investnow2013:
Hear him:I was at Achalla villagein Umuchu Anambra State to inspect the pace of work at the ongoing road construction. I am so glad that the road is almost 75% complete.
Looking at the road today, I rewind to last year, when it was only a thick forest with just a foot path.
I am happy at the level of work done, the commitment and dedication of the engineers and contractors. They were able to control the mighty erosion that gave me sleepless nights and haunting thoughts of the possibility of the road.
Very soon we shall be back to cut the ribbons and people of Achalla, Umuchu in Aguata L.G.A would rejoice at the emergence of a new access road.
I appreciate the creative and intelligent efforts of the site Engineer, contractors and all who join and support me in making this feat possible.
God willing, we shall do more.
#Anambrashallbewell. Cc:Lalasticlala
good work,to me this man is indirectly campaigning against 2019. Make una vote am o
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by IkpuMmadu: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Your comment just showed you know little or nothing about road construction. The road is 75% complete and from the pictures they are at the road base stage. what you call gravel is actually the stone base. The binder and surfaces courses will be added. For your info, not all road carry drainages. Eg. Port Harcourt to umuahia federal road.

One of the first stages of development is a good road network. without which u cannot transport ur agricultural and poultry produce.

You may think you made an intellegent statement because of the likes and shares you re getting, but those who know, know that you only made an ignorant comment.

The man should be commended. If we every wealthy business man does this for his community, Nigeria would be developed in no time.

Watch The Men who Built America and be enlightened!

Why educate him?

Allow him in his sophisticated and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by IkpuMmadu: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
Perfecttouch:
good work,to me this man is indirectly campaigning against 2019. Make una vote am o

If all candidates can campaign like this

Nigeria will be good

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by VictorRomanov: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Why educate him?

Allow him in his sophisticated and ignorance

grin

Sometimes, a person can be sincerely ignorant, I.e. he may think he knows but actually don't. At such a time it wouldn't be out of place to help such person. However if he refuses to acknowledge his ignorance, i.e. becomes arrogantly ignorant, I can't kill my self na.

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by sorepco(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Tell dem my broda. And this bufoon came out for the governorship elections last time around. This slowpoke is a big time drug kingpin. Therr is a particular product the guy closed all over the world. He is the only one in africa that can import the product....to think its an american company de even wonder me. Do you know how much million dollar to close an american product. I.e. be sole distributor in africa! No biz antecedent in naija b4 2009...no education...drug peddler. Wants to be governor...mofo

ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by obaino860: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
banmee:

It is not Adenuga's job to construct roads.
you be complete bush fowl.....no wonder all of una from Lagos
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by OMAR12: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2016
for him to be building that road out of the wealth of his own pocket after waiting on the government for a long period of time, I believe he deserve many many more kudos. he can now move his farm produces without stress to the larger market. once again kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by IkpuMmadu: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

grin

Sometimes, a person can be sincerely ignorant, I.e. he may think he knows but actually don't. At such a time it wouldn't be out of place to help such person. However if he refuses to acknowledge his ignorance, i.e. becomes arrogantly ignorant, I can't kill my self na.

You are correct but not in this case....he is talking authoritatively. So I think he should be ignored
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by IkpuMmadu: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2016
obaino860:
you be complete bush fowl.....no wonder all of una from Lagos

Why argue with him...all of them are lagosians
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by lordyugo: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

o intelligent nd wise one pls tell us hw will u get to d factories and farms if it ws jus a footpath before?
How will d equipments be transferred to d location of d factories?
dnt u think tarred roads r d first steps to urbanization nd industrialization, lool..
am guessing u r used to putn d cart before d horse

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2016
kossyablaze:
Anambra my state! Nanka repping
Me na confirm NRI babe smiley

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Themandator: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2016
sorepco:
Tell dem my broda. And this bufoon came out for the governorship elections last time around. This slowpoke is a big time drug kingpin. Therr is a particular product the guy closed all over the world. He is the only one in africa that can import the product....to think its an american company de even wonder me. Do you know how much million dollar to close an american product. I.e. be sole distributor in africa! No biz antecedent in naija b4 2009...no education...drug peddler. Wants to be governor...mofo

He closed the product all over the world and then Africa... What exactly are you trying to say: is he the sole distributors of the product worldwide or Africa?

Then, what is the name of the product he closed worldwide and is it illegal to do so?
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by SailorXY: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2016
investnow2013:
This man is developing a Cattle Ranch @ Umuchu athat will be able to supply most of the meat needs in Anambra State!.(pic) Some of The Cow in His Farm
Way to go!
This is commendable.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by ladychioma: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
God bless you sir and bless the source of your income in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by sorepco(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2016
1st off the product is carlton chain and allied products.
2nd he is sole distributor for africa. As per the world...uf you come from asia or europe to buy from the factory they will only sell a limited number of your order to u. Lets say you r from china and want a container of the prduct they will only sell 1/4 or half a container to you. The mofo did this as some guys will now travel to china or singapore and buy those containers to break his monopoly in naija/africa.
So my friend he has absolute control in africa and partial control in other areas. They wnt sell if u are from africa. But if asia it europe they limit your order. Does that make sense?

Themandator ipost=47188897:

He closed the product all over the world and then Africa... What exactly are you trying to say: is he the sole distributors of the product worldwide or Africa?

Then, what is the name of the product he closed worldwide and is it illegal to do so?
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by tonio2wo: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Did u hear the op say 75% completed?
In a rush to mock the mans efforts u just made a fool of urself.

Even if he invests or empowers his peeps with agriculture, will ur buhari build d road to transport their products to the city?

Atulu onukwu!

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by nextstep(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Ah ah... which kind bad belle be dis? Is it the responsibility of any private individual to create roads to a town/village? Where is it done? A gentleman has used his own private funds to create a road, and all you can do is mock it. Na wa oh... This is the purview of governments, and 1 man has made this possible. Can you imagine the enormity of that task? The logistics and funding needed? This is somebody who has the best interests of his community at heart, and I doubt millionaire anywhere in the world would mock him for his generosity and ability.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Samuel, you are back again! Just listen to yourself! Don't you realize that tarred roads are important to hasten development? If he builds small agro factories without access roads like this, how do you think it will work?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by tonio2wo: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
sorepco:
1st off the product is carlton chain and allied products.
2nd he is sole distributor for africa. As per the world...uf you come from asia or europe to buy from the factory they will only sell a limited number of your order to u. Lets say you r from china and want a container of the prduct they will only sell 1/4 or half a container to you. The mofo did this as some guys will now travel to china or singapore and buy those containers to break his monopoly in naija/africa.
So my friend he has absolute control in africa and partial control in other areas. They wnt sell if u are from africa. But if asia it europe they limit your order. Does that make sense?

How is being d sole distributor of a product a bad thing? Why d beef?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Princedapace(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Lolz

U made me cry for u..

A private business man...trying his best to support his people and u are saying trash...

U even made me laugh wen u said "type of thread that makes people to laugh at SE"

I'm sure u are from the west. I don't know wat makes u think SE is far behind.. Lolz.. Baba..I av traveled to the 6 regions in Nigeria... Baba.. South west is still a learner for where SE dey. Forget Lagos.

What is wrong wit people like u? We need people like this man to help support govt efforts. Wtf is wrong wit Jr eyes?

I'm sure u avnt been to south east at all. The citizens are balling bro. Far balling than majority of core people from SW. Travel travel travel travel travel bro...

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Tobium1(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Dat's Anambra for u, we don't wait on de government for what we know we can afford, dat's why anambra has de highest number of road networks in nigeria
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by sorepco(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
I am not beefing him. There is everything wrong about a 1 man monopoly. He can decide any price for the prducy. He can creat artificial scarcity. He can discriminate who he sells to. Can use it to control his buyers. Monopoly is bad...point finale!
My guy from my 1st post u shouldve understood my grouse with this man. He wants to be guvnor...

Na drug dealer/kingpin him be. Wr no want

tonio2wo:

How is being d sole distributor of a product a bad thing? Why d beef?
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by kodlins(f): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
I am just concerned about the Environment Impact.
Was an Environmental Impact Assessment carried out?
I see forest fragmentation and subsequent deforestation.

we need to preserve our forests for sustainable development.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by NaijaFutbol: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

NICE.

After farming, you will pass bush pathways, carrying the farm produce on your head?

Later you can call them flat heads,

very nice reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by swituju: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
No be akwaibom governor wey dey demolish old man's hut.mtchewwwwww
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by ebuclassic18(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

remember the found is not from government atleast he tried give him the credit if all the rich men in Nigeria can do this Nigeria will grow

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by natedalo: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
Nigerians hardly appreciate anything. The first step in development of an area is access roads. Roads open areas for commercial activities boosting trade which would still end up creating employment. If the youths are given money to set up farms and there are no roads to enable them convey their products to markets or roads for people to come and purchase their products what good has been done.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Fawklicant: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2016
sorepco:

Bros, this your thinking pattern is retrogressive. If political aspirants would embark on community development projects like this to canvass for votes, then I'm all for it. It is better than buying guns and giving to the youths or doing rituals.
Can you prove he is a drug peddler? If not, zip it.

I like it when I see people who try to empower others from the little they have. It is selfless. A road like that would create opportunities for the teeming populace.

@op, this is the kind of threads that I would encourage, not all those dusty road pictures with "mansions" kind of threads that make people start empty boasts of being ahead of others.

Give us more pictures of the ranch and farms, who knows? Other business concerns just might spring off from these.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by sorepco(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
I think what he is doing is laudable. But i am against him as a person. Its strickly not personal..

Fawklicant:

Bros, this your thinking pattern is retrogressive. If political aspirants would embark on community development projects like this to canvass for votes, then I'm all for it. It is better than buying guns and giving to the youths or doing rituals.
Can you prove he is a drug peddler? If not, zip it.

I like it when I see people who try to empower others from the little they have. It is selfless. A road like that would create opportunities for the teeming populace.

@op, this is the kind of threads that I would encourage, not all those dusty road pictures with "mansions" kind of threads that make people start empty boasts of being ahead of others.

Give us more pictures of the ranch and farms, who knows? Other business concerns just might spring off from these.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by officialkempes: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
tout google the man b4 posting rubbish...idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.