Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him (20467 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Disabled Girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by oluwatosin400: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kind gesture. I love that

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by oluwatosin400: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
nawa oo
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one .......smiley
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
its now a common thing .people keep away from disabled people as if they are not born by a woman.

so pathetic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Ugoeze2016: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
It is time we stop using these derogatory words- disable, mad person. They are physically or mentally challenged. Come to think of it, there is a disability in every individual, nobody is perfect.

eehe.. on a lighter note...I come with good news, check my profile

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by tomquest: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
oluwatosin400:

Awwwww ...Why do people look down on Disabled people in some parts of the world? not fair!

Awwwww! So kind of AY displaying a human face in a world where some people who ain't sh1t walk around in their imaginary high horses and wouldn't even listen to physically sound people, not to talk of physically challenged ones.

Proud zeroes versus humble heroes. God surely humbles the proud and exalts the humble! God bless AY.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by sbabimbola(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's nice
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by McJane(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
God loves a cheerful giver this is really awesome!

meanwhile

hey yall how u doing? can u quickly check my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by SweetJoystick(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where proof say the guy dey disabled?
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by timidapsin(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
In bed this morning I was asking myself; "what are some of the secrets to success in life.I found the answer right there in my very room.
✍The fan said,"be cool.
✍the roof said, "aim high",
✍the window said, "see the opportunities in the world"
✍the clock said, "every minute is precious",
✍the mirror said, "reflect before you act".
✍the calendar said, "be up to date".
✍the door said, "push hard for your goals".
✍the floor said "kneel down and pray".
✍the wash room said "flush the Bad stuffs that will deter u from becoming someone influential in life! ✍the Holy Bible laughed and said, "read me for direction".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by ichommy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kudos AY.
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by McJane(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Where proof say the guy dey disabled?

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly check my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by olive282(f): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dtx nice
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Thobiy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
EastGold:
Kind gesture. I love that
Nice of him
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by manuel80(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice. he has not really had issues with anyone
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by darocha1: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Its unfortunate the way people treat & reject people due to one disability or the other. The most painful one is when you want to marry, the family will say "shey men don finish for the world".
Meanwhile most of this people with challenges if given the platform to foster are better of than some able bodies.
I have been there so i know what it can be like, i am recuperating & while on wheelchair i pay 4full staff and 3contract staff.

Stop the descrimination
Stop the rejection
BigUps AY, .

N/B The govt has ministry of women affairs and this same ministry is responsible for catering for people with challenges. Quite unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by StepTwo: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice one
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by StepTwo: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
its now a common thing .people keep away from disabled people as if they are not born by a woman.

so pathetic

sometimes d disabled act as though they dont have a life because they are disabled.

like one i know very well refuses to mingle because he feels people see him as being pathetic when around him.

see that.

1 Like

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by darocha1: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
StepTwo:

sometimes d disabled act as though they dont have a life because they are disabled.

like one i know very well refuses to mingle because he feels people see him as being pathetic when around him.

see that.

if he feels inferior then help him to belong.
Even sane people do refuse to mingle talkless

1 Like

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by bless2tom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice AY toh sure.
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice one
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Lasgidy1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I've always known AY with the kind gesture acts
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by TMANO: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
GOOD. BUT IS AY BOXERS TOO BIG? grin
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by oladipo322(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice 1
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by tayo200(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
ook
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by chinchum(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2016
darocha1:

if he feels inferior then help him to belong.
Even sane people do refuse to mingle talkless
?
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2016
tomquest:

Awwwww! So kind of AY displaying a human face in a world where some people who ain't sh1t walk around in their imaginary high horses and wouldn't even listen to physically sound people, not to talk of physically challenged ones.

Proud zeroes versus humble heroes. God surely humbles the proud and exalts the humble! God bless AY.

hmmmm....true talk
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by seangy4konji: 2:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Una welldone.
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by kardiff(m): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Good of you ay
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by adafavy222(f): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Ooooh nice. Please please I'm in serious need of IT placement in electrical /electronics technology. Location Abuja. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Wins Best Reggae/Dance Hall Single At The Headies 2016 / Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.