Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is It Proper For Two Unmarried Christian Couple To Live Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper For Two Unmarried Christian Couple To Live Together (290 Views)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Two Unmarried Christian Couple To Live Together by jaelz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please i have been looking for the biblical injunction that prohibits unmarried couples from living together.
Because there's this couple in my lodge both of them are unmarried not even engaged or anything but they've been living together ever since for like 14 months now although i tried confronting him he said no no no that there's nothing sexual going on between them omo buh as the popular saying goes who go knack woman carry whistle dey blow dey announce am?

And they are both very very active high ranking workers in church...

please am really confused i need your help on this one.

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, onila, prettythicksme, farano, mynd44, seun
Re: Is It Proper For Two Unmarried Christian Couple To Live Together by sobastical: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
jaelz:
Please i have been looking for the biblical injunction that prohibits unmarried couples from living together.
Because there's this couple in my lodge both of them are unmarried not even engaged or anything but they've been living together ever since for like 14 months now although i tried confronting him he said no no no that there's nothing sexual going on between them omo buh as the popular saying goes who go knack woman carry whistle dey blow dey announce am?

please am really confused i need your help on this one.

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, onila, prettythicksme, farano, mynd44, seun

Don't mind them... Not all who are christians are christ-like you can only help by praying for them for their eyes to be open so that they can know the consequence of what they are into
Re: Is It Proper For Two Unmarried Christian Couple To Live Together by Greatzeus(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Can they live together and not have sex or look at each other lustfully? If yes then,they might not be doing anything wrong,if no then they are indulging in fornication,which is a sin.
I am not judging them ohh,just answering your questions.
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:neither fornicators,nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves,nor covetous,nor drunkards,nor revilers,nor extortioners,SHALL INHERITE THE KINGDOM OF GOD" 1corinth 6 vs 9-10.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Love; His Gift; His Son / Confident Hope / Return To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.