Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) (1142 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rt Hon. Taiwo Olatunbosun the publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti,open letter to first lady Aisha Buhari to prove that she is clean.

The accusation from Governor Ayodele Fayose accusing Mrs Aisha Buhari of being a part of the infamous Jefferson bribery scandal has thrown dust as the seeming impeccable first lady. In this open letter Rt Hon. Taiwo Olatunbosun who is the publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti, he urged the first lady to clear her name and come out clean to Nigerians on where she stands and her role in the allegation. The letter Dear Madam First Lady, Firstly, I have to confess I am a true Partisan of you and I respect you a lot. Your beauty and intelligence has made you a role model to many. The kindness of your heart and your selfless character has made the dried field swirl again. I salute the First Lady, a woman of Beauty and Brain.

I am glad to write you this letter as your fan and rightful Citizen of this great Country, Nigeria. As regards Governor Ayodele Fayose’s allegation against you as an abettor in the Halliburton Scandal which landed Mr. Jeferson in jail, I like you to please explain to me how come this coincidence. August 5, 2009, Mr Jeferson was convicted of eleven counts including conspiracy to commit bribery, deprivation of honest services by wire fraud, and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices. Mr Jeferson reported to federal prison in Beautmont, Texas to begin his 13 years sentence, 4th of May, 2012. However, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on Monday, 20th of June, 2016, distributed a statement which contained excerpts of court documents.
In the statement, he claimed that you were an accomplice in the bribery scandal that landed Mr. Jefferson in jail, adding a link to the documents sourced from the United States Department of Justice Website (Link). After taken a close look at the allegation and also the international passport data page which went viral on social media some days back, the cleaned owner of the passport bears your name and as well originated from your State. I seize to understand how easy it is to locate someone with the First lady’s full name and also from the same state of Origin if not the First Lady. This confuse (sic) me and most of your enthusiasts. A lady in the United States of America came up with a story to claim the passport was forged. I really doubt if that was enough to make Nigerians believe you are clean. Most importantly, this allegation is now being used to discredit our party, APC in Ekiti State in particular and in Nigeria as a whole.

Nigerians were further taken aback when you failed to make your highly advertised trip to the United States of America to attend the World First Ladies Conference on June 30. Most of us, your fans felt so disappointed because we were looking forward to seeing you putting Governor Fayose to permanent shame that day. Nigerians are now saying that truly, you cannot enter the US without being arrested, this is a source of worry for us. I therefore wonder if the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, would give more deductive and valid argument to cleanse herself form this scandal. We need more than words of mouth to believe we are truly safe from corruption….. Thank you ma.

https://www.naij.com/880125-apc-chieftains-open-letter-first-lady-going-clear-name.html

Apc Zombies and wailers will invade this tread now

https://www.naij.com/880125-apc-chieftains-open-letter-first-lady-going-clear-name.html

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lies.

Another Doctored PDP Propaganda,throwing in an APC chieftains name to give it some credibility.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by adehsenior(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
APC e-rats who are students of Lie Mohammad college of lie and denial will call this PDP propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?
Hunger is really bad o grin
'what' is that... The wife of your president is a corrupt woman and a thief just like her husband. And this man is telling her to clear her name.

3 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by Justiyke4u: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Do we still have confidence in our media? Meanwhile did anybody save June 30th?
Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Brainlessness at its peak.

So Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ protected Aisha Buhari r who is the wife of their No 1 opponent during ALL the ELECTIONS

I hear dunce wailers.

Trying desperately to prove points but forgot their sense in doing so.

Any way dnt worry the next Govt should send her to America.
Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
WAKE ME UP WHEN MRS BUHARI GETS TO AMERICA

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
WAKE ME UP WHEN MRS BUHARI GETS TO AMERICA
HAPPY SLEEPING!! COS U MIGHT SLEEP FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by jom28gy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
the woman should clear herself of all these allegations.if she knows that is not true.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain's Open Letter To Aisha Buhari To Prove That She Is Clean (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

shocking proof that aisha buhari used a diplomatic passport / Buhari Suffering From Tyranny Of High Expectations - Presidency / Similarities Between Gala And APC By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.