Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) (46949 Views)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] / Check Out Adekunlegold's Latest Hot Photos With Kim K And Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Bgorgeous: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
I like you ni. A man for every woman
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Angrymode: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Adekunle, I hear say dat sissy Mona na actually man o!!!!!!
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
blackbartee:
When Amber Rose decided to give him a lap....

I love this lady!
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by felifeli: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
blackbartee:
Then he decided yo have some good time with Kim in the absence of Kanye....
[size=14pt]
To be sued for damages dey hungry this foolish man[/size]
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Threecrownz(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Pure talent
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
All i can say is.....WOW!
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by kinglove01(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
badass
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by LordScent(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
blackbartee:
Then he decided yo have some good time with Kim in the absence of Kanye....

Even kanye will look twice.....Before he believes any word that comes out of kim's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by phaulzoe(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Love this Guy like madt....he's truly the king of Photoshop
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by ugeezee(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2016
NA photoshop him don dey do now?

music no gree pay again
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
wow ..ku na ka ....standing ovation.... shebi dahs wah e was expecting bawo?

You are beautiful!

May I be your friend ?
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by cardoctor(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
This guy is good. These are award winning photoshops.
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by lyfeonweb1: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by MichoAfarad(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by wendyebenezer(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lol..wat a pro!!!..#applause
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
nicely done! make their husbands catch you fa.. hian! lolz
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by MielBaker(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
O Boy!
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by UyiIredia(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice photos. The guy really has talent. Didn't know he could do this in addition to singing. Now I do.
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by ndPeter(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Damn, this is a super power. The shadows are too perfect
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by godchildjayboy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
nice one.
Re: Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.