Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? (674 Views)

1500 Islamic Clerics(alfas) Hired To Pray For Saraki In Ilorin / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church / Go To Nigeria And Be Kidnapped - Nigeria Now Ranked The 6th Kidnapping Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by ogbongzky(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hey Nairalanders,

As a result development whereby Pastors are now been kidnapped in the country, i am now trying to wonder if the muslim counterparts are safe too,

what do you think? or will these kidnappers fear the ALfas, and hence not dare to move towards them,
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by MrCrackles(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
TOPIC
Why not
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
Which Pastor got kidnapped ?
BTW,d kain thing wey u dey wonder sef or are u one of them undecided
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
^ LOL
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by ogbongzky(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
ifyalways:

Which Pastor got kidnapped ?
BTW,d kain thing wey u dey wonder sef or are u one of them undecided

ASK GOOGLE lol

ki la gbe, ki le ju?
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by sjeezy8: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL alfas cant be kidnapped because if so THE MUSLIMS will start to raise hell in Naija

Christian Kidnappers are scared of muslims thats why they kidnap christians.

this is a evil seed that can lead to Nigerias civil war pt 2

Muslims esp notherner dont play with islamic leaders as we saw in the first war.
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
No one is safe in nigeria, but i am not sure if the kidnappers has the balls to kidnap the Aflas, cos they know where their madness' limit be.
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by lannre(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Yoruba says 'nkan ju nkan lo aje n sa fun gbomo gbomo' The witches do run for kidnappers lol .
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by spoOne: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2009
No one should be kidnapped - what a dreadful experience it must be. Ok maybe a crooked politician smiley
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by mamagee6(f): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
Yes they can, they're human beings.
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by Tsiya(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Why not they can kidnap Alfas and Imam.

The only problem they will encounter, is they will find that Imams and Alfas are not profitable. Reason, since there is nt tithing (teeting), (titing) (I dont know how u guys pronounce it, Alfas and Imams are usually not rich unless they are work hard in their on vocation or job. Any full time Alfa is a poor man.
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by sjeezy8: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
OK but if a islamic leader was kidnapped his follwers would pay the money in NO Less then 2 days. But afterwards the muslims will go crazy and start their own killing in return. lets be honest.

Imams/Alfas have just as much power in Nigeria if not more than pastors

Simply the kidnappers who are christian themselves are Scared of muslims
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by Tsiya(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
Well, Imam and Afla doesnt have much power.

I can name so many Pastors:

Father Pius Kii (Rivers Stater)
Adeboye
Oyedapa
Pastor Chris
TB Joshua
Okotie and host of others

How many Alfas or Imam do you know?

Despite the fact that Islam is a fundamentally conservative, the religious leaders are not hold with high esteem as it is in Christianity
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by ogbongzky(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
if the kidnappers ever try it, am sure they will regret it asap, trust them alfas na, too much POWER**, not the small small alfas though
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by qblaze(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
Do alfas have money to buy jets like Daddy G.O? If I were a kidnapper, I would head straight to the RCCG Camp. I would probably chop off Adeboye's head after picking up the ransom.
Re: Can Islamic Priests (alfas) Be Kidnapped? by sjeezy8: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
Tsiya:

Well, Imam and Afla doesnt have much power.

I can name so many Pastors:

Father Pius Kii (Rivers Stater)
Adeboye
Oyedapa
Pastor Chris
TB Joshua
Okotie and host of others

How many Alfas or Imam do you know?

Despite the fact that Islam is a fundamentally conservative, the religious leaders are not hold with high esteem as it is in Christianity

LOL they aren't? grin
Because last i checked the topic outlined pastors being kidnapped and not imams

If the Pastors where held in HIGH esteem they wouldn't be kidnapped IN CHRISTIAN POPULATED REGIONS. When have you ever heard a IMAMS being mistreated in muslim dominated regions? NEVER

Lets tell the truth the whole south is pacifying the islamic north. Because the south is scared of the mayhem the north will unleash. Muslim Leaders can break Nigeria in half with a simple sentence. That is power, what Pastors have is wealth NOT power in anyway.

Not to mention the current state of the country is being controlled by the North sokoto caliphate who are considered religious leaders.  That is power

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Need Amnesty, The Militants Or The Government? / Why We Must Divide / Okonjo-iweala/other Former Ministers Indicted For 300m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.