Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) (19511 Views)

Where To Get A Driving School / How Can Obtain A Driving Licence Online In Nigeria And How Much Is It? / How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016
pendusky:
Driving phobia or a fear of driving called vehophobia can be reduced driving with a fine girl like SANDOSKI beside you grin

With her Nothing like Quarter to Four Sterling instead 12 o'clock driving grin

U no well..... Make my Pman no catch yougringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin lol all this to drive moto... Make I manage my bicycle for now...

It's [size=13pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

gringrin
Sister even Bicycle dey fear me, I get Phobia for em.....crycry

Beta make I trek gringrin

Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin

lol...your own case serious sha... grin
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Mrluv(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2016
all this una tip sef dey tired person. Person say him dey fear driving u say may practise relax technique as dat one want epp na .instead u go advice am may him dey chop bottle or may grand blade dey chop so dat him mora go high u dey tell learn relax technique nawa for u oo
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by goodforsomthing: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one ,Naijabet man say so
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by swagdopey: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Tips not applicable in Nigeria
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Onyemaboy(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Oooo
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Taiyescott(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
i drive anytin drivable, am phobia phobic!
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin lol all this to drive moto... Make I manage my bicycle for now...

It's [size=13pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin
Nice one because I used to fear driving even bicycling but now I even travel with My bicycle on the highway.
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Take a bottle of Alomo and Ori malu.....and overconfident will set in.......u go even dey drag road with dangote truck and the young macapolo together.....

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin

That is what I used to think before; but now since I started using bicycle; I can't trek ; I even prefer bicycling to public transports.
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Na who see car go drive nah... Who don chop talkmore of to buy fuel
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Santi222(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
OK.
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Lekinzmah(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one
Abeg ah wan go reg for driver's license which questions dem fii ask me cheesy....ah don learn already wink
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Scatterscatter:
@O.P, one last thing:

If you have phobia for driving, pls don't try to overcome the phobia by driving in Lagos.
Okada to your right, keke to your left, danfo in front, dangote trailer honking the horn behind you, hawkers jumping upandan...
Trust me, the phobia will either kill you or u'll just pack the car in the middle of the road then trek home.

Lagos driving no be theory ooo!!!
If you live in Lagos, you gat no choice, bro! I had this phobia once. I only learnt how to drive recently. At forty! In Lagos!
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Scatterscatter:
@O.P, one last thing:

If you have phobia for driving, pls don't try to overcome the phobia by driving in Lagos.
Okada to your right, keke to your left, danfo in front, dangote trailer honking the horn behind you, hawkers jumping upandan...
Trust me, the phobia will either kill you or u'll just pack the car in the middle of the road then trek home.

Lagos driving no be theory ooo!!!
very true oo
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by masties2(f): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Take a bottle of Alomo and Ori malu.....and overconfident will set in.......u go even dey drag road with dangote truck and the young macapolo together.....

I need to take this your advice oo grin my phobia for driving no bi here. I can drive automatic transmission well o. Na manual bi my problem. The thing will just stop in the middle of the road and throw someborry I to disgrace. cry
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by frankyranking(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
nice one smiley
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Emeka71:
That is what I used to think before; but now since I started using bicycle; I can't trek ; I even prefer bicycling to public transports.

Lol...... True talksmiley
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by pendusky(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U no well..... Make my Pman no catch yougringrin
Is he on NL?grin
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
pendusky:

Is he on NL?grin

Yes oooo
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
masties2:

I need to take this your advice oo grin my phobia for driving no bi here. I can drive automatic transmission well o. Na manual bi my problem. The thing will just stop in the middle of the road and throw someborry I to disgrace. cry
Hmmm, your own phobia serious oooooo, just add half bottle of aromatic Schnapps to what I have early mentioned and I tell u, u will fly a car
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by ladyF(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Emeka71:
Nice one because I used to fear driving even bicycling but now I even travel with My bicycle on the highway.
lwkm... Safe journey o. grin
Re: How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) by evergold(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hey everyone,

Please I may soon be moving to Lagos and I wanted to find out if it is possible to ride a bicycle from Ado Road in Ajah to lekki phase 1.

I also wanted to know in the absence of bicycle, what other transport option I have and how much it will cost daily.

Thanks.

(Modify) (Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Showcases A 2016 Camry Assembled From Plastic Building Blocks / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks / Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.