Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians (476 Views)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by highsoar(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Let us be patient with Buhari, Oshiomhole tells Nigerians
The governor said: “Changes takes time, not only in the life of a person but more also in the life of a nation. This a country that was ran down for 16 years by PDP. The APC government is going to achieve sincere change for Nigerians and we are working towards that”.

http:// www.vanguardngr. com/2016/07/ let-us-patient-b…-tells-nigerians/
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by akp202(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Should we wait till we die?

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2016
I am bro, oko lahra
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by wildQuincy(f): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2016
S
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by malele(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2016
OK sir.
We will till all of us sees the grave

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Nobody will wait for the fraud called APC, even Edo people are yearning for POI of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by eleojo23: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2016
For how long?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Abeymills(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Opolo eye wicked criminal
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Emmysteve(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Yes we don't have option than exercise patience untill he round up his remaining two miserable years in office. Buhari is the biggest fraud ever packaged and sold to Nigeria.
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2016
It is because you and your likes enjoy free goods and services already paid for by taxpayers that is why you are saying this trash.Why didn't you tell us to be patient with OBJ when you were president of NLC?A patient dog will die of starvation.Beast of no burden.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2016
highsoar:
Let us be patient with Buhari, Oshiomhole tells Nigerians
The governor said: “Changes takes time, not only in the life of a person but more also in the life of a nation. This a country that was ran down for 16 years by PDP. The APC government is going to achieve sincere change for Nigerians and we are working towards that”.

http:// www.vanguardngr. com/2016/07/ let-us-patient-b…-tells-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Emmysteve(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2016
APC zombies be like Tafawa Balewa initiated the Abuja - Kaduna rail way project and Buhari completed it.
Re: Be Patient With Buhari; Oshiomole Tells Nigerians by Almajiri1: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2016
One would've thought that Oshiomole as a former dogged Labour leader would be a little different from our politicians. alas,I thought wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pics Designed By Me, Its Political / I Don't Need Your Job, I Want A Revolution! / NDRS Issues Fresh Threats, Says You Will Be Shocked By Next Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.