Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,624 members, 7,958,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post (24060 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Beey(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:
But why dont u all mind your business? I rarely comment on NL but on this i feel like say my own opinion. TB Joshua is real. Am not saying there are no fake prophets and miracle worker but concerning this issue of synagogue church of all nation there is no fake there. I have been there i saw things happening live and am even a living witness. I received my deliverance there and believe it my life changed for better. I have come to understand that the more you criticize this man the more he's booming. Emmanuel tv is one of the most watched tv in the world even on youtube. You can google it yourself. Anyway am not suprised Jesus was not accepted when He was alive not until He died. Visit the church yourself and see no one would convince you. Thanks
So what were you delivered from?

3 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Kamozee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:

Is better to be silent on what you are not sure about rather than putting yourself in bondage through your tongue. Remeber the tongue is the most smallest part of our body but its very deadly. Be careful pls

Mental slavery at its peak!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na today? Maga must fall na!
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Bonapart(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Foolish people judging a called man of God...
crazy people on nairaland with their foolish comments

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by ooshinibos: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigeria and Religion ..wow ..explains a lot ...No electricity , Bad road and No basic infrastructures except for the rich ..I guess we are waiting for God to fix that too :-)

4 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by CAPSLOCKED: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
LoJ:

Hello. I searched on youtube but could not find any catholic priest with that name. Could you reference me to a particular video?

AROUND LAST YEAR I WATCHED HOW THE GUY RAISED A DEAD MAN BROUGHT TO HIM IN A BOX. undecided

https://m.youtube.com/results?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG&q=rev+fr+chialaka&submit=Search
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by MzPecs(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Opium of the masses.

"I saw one of these so called possessed African in a video who stopped acting possessed to answer his mobile phone, then continued with the act".

Epic!
Hi smiley
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by MzPecs(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi pinkiee smiley
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Opium of the masses.

"I saw one of these so called possessed African in a video who stopped acting possessed to answer his mobile phone, then continued with the act".

Epic!

Lmao, I bet the demon in him was interested in the message from the caller.

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by davesd: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
Lolz. Perhaps, He received the call from the spirit/marine world, they are telling him which of the demon style he should changed to!!!
you are correct. The deliverance has affected his load of styles programmed to be displayed. The call was important at that critical point.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Beey:
So what were you delivered from?

This is public pls...I dont like arguing with people. When Jim lyk came u didnt hear him say anytin. do u tink its fake and he would be silent? He simply said those who dont belive should visit themselves to discover.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kamozee:

Mental slavery at its peak!!!

Its you thats mental because i can see that your thinking faculty is faulty and thats why you split shit out of your mouth. You need deliverance honestly
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by MielBaker(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
You dare not show this to his church members.....

Some have brains but cannot think.
Some have eyes but cannot see.

So, help them God.

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by meforyou1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:

Is better to be silent on what you are not sure about rather than putting yourself in bondage through your tongue. Remeber the tongue is the most smallest part of our body but its very deadly. Be careful pls
forget that thing. Tb joshua is the greatest show conman in Nigeria today. Tell him I said so

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by rhames(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just to remind them that some of their white men brothers patronise the Church. grin
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Smooyis(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:
But why dont u all mind your business? I rarely comment on NL but on this i feel like say my own opinion. TB Joshua is real. Am not saying there are no fake prophets and miracle worker but concerning this issue of synagogue church of all nation there is no fake there. I have been there i saw things happening live and am even a living witness. I received my deliverance there and believe it my life changed for better. I have come to understand that the more you criticize this man the more he's booming. Emmanuel tv is one of the most watched tv in the world even on youtube. You can google it yourself. Anyway am not suprised Jesus was not accepted when He was alive not until He died. Visit the church yourself and see no one would convince you. Thanks

Thank you my broda. People's opinion about you does not really matter,but rather what God says.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Beey(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:

This is public pls...I dont like arguing with people. When Jim lyk came u didnt hear him say anytin. do u tink its fake and he would be silent? He simply said those who dont belive should visit themselves to discover.
It's just that I belong to a different school of thought.I believe that God alone is my deliverer and a fellow sinner cannot deliver me from anything.Because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pastors and fake miracle are like 5 and 6, proudly catholic

Have you tried Jehovah's Witnesses? Or don't you find it equally backward that Catholics make and adore 'sacred' images? (Exodus 20:4, 5)

Or that they preach hell fire. Something that does not tally with God's sense of Justice?

Try Jehovah's witnesses my sister. Visit www.jw.org/en

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Kamozee(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:

Its you thats mental because i can see that your thinking faculty is faulty and thats why you split shit out of your mouth. You need deliverance honestly

grin Quick question; if your pastors miracles are real then why doesn't he go to hospitals or psychiatric homes to heal them? Religitards!! grin grin
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Sasuwa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
AgricSalt:

Have you tried Jehovah's Witnesses? Or don't you find it equally backward that Catholics make and adore 'sacred' images? (Exodus 20:4, 5)

Or that they preach hell fire. Something that does not tally with God's sense of Justice?

Try Jehovah's witnesses my sister. Visit www.jw.org/en
show me ur church
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kamozee:

grin Quick question; if your pastors miracles are real then why doesn't he go to hospitals or psychiatric homes to heal them? Religitards!! grin grin

Ask oracle
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Affableacho(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sasuwa:
show me ur church
are u really whom I think you are?
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
meforyou1:
Please, can u and tb joshua go to the school of the handicapped where there are real blind, deaf and dumb people and heal them? Send me the video of that and I will believe you
Doctors don't look for patient but other way round
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
Beey:
It's just that I belong to a different school of thought.I believe that God alone is my deliverer and a fellow sinner cannot deliver me from anything.Because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
He is not a deliverer and He never claim to be one. But God posses him with His power to deliver in His name.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2017
Kamozee:

Doctors don't look for sick people but sick people go to doctors for healing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.