Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint (15654 Views)

Hookup And Hang Out Pals ( Females Only) / Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. / Lokoja Based Let's Meet Up And Hang Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
HELLO ALL!!!

This is to officially open the hook up thread for #TEAMFYNESTBOIASMR.NAIRALAND2016!!!

You have doubts on his abilities??

Or you need reasons why he should be voted for as Mr. Nairaland2016??

you can go here https://www.nairaland.com/3200640/some-reasons-why-fynestboi-should. cool

He's Handsome, He's Intelligent(a rare quality in the pageantry world), He's friendly, yeah!the dude is down to earth, what else do you need in a King??
Lets come together to join hands and set the crown on the King it was made for... cheesy

Let's put the show on the road!!! Let join hands together and support Fynestboi for mr nairaland

mcBrooklyn,
Erniesmallzz,
Sandoski
bobofashion
wizzyblack3
Jalal,
BayoMaya
abiri,
olanshi,
sekeyso,
osculate,
Kandaha,
Roidatom
lanre80,
kenniology
tefoko,
olaposer
jaxxy
yomz1e
ariyebaba
ebisazu
austine911
espn
Joshrob
3rdlegxxx
chochopiro
funkymeky
faffing
Emmatdayo

wink

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Fynestboi: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Honourable Member of TeamFynestboi [/size]

[size=15pt]VOTING COMMENCES TOMMOROW FROM 10AM - 6PM. [/size]

LaDivva
Berlyn
TRADELYN
Anabel
Deejavuu
Babe2sure
Jezyfreezman
goldenone
donTbone
Gabe15
DanceVille
Hdee
Ellacute45
sugarcoatted
Welcomme
pweetychyka
247notire
bibijay123
PainInTheAss
Abimbex007
LadyF
DonTim1
TheGoodJoe
Candy4ever
iyke926
Princeparix
allsmyles
AlphaDex
Bantino
SeverusSnape
Hollawaley
BeeBeeOoh
30secs
Runge
Donpoker9
Feranmicharles
Ayoolajumoke
yungmill
UndisputedBosom
Drdrei09
ffo
maverickdude
Thukzee01
agitator
oweniwe
ffo
maverickdude

(Please support TeamFynestboi by changing your signature to dignify TeamFynestboi.)

More loading.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by ademipeju(f): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Zooming in with my somewhat fast and furious moves, I need not to introduce myself as the event is no way about me.

Diving in as straight as a gun barrel, we need not to waste time spitting random citations. This thread is to officially open the campaign for #TEAMFYNESTBOI As Mr Nairaland 2016.

Who is he? Why Should I Support Him? How Is He Justified? are probably some random thoughts filled with questionable facial expressions on the faces of some of our noble Nairalanders.

Well, quoting directly from a previous thread on Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland
fattbabakay:
Subsequent to various threads springing up on the subject and related circumstances, I decided to pick up my slate and my almost fainted ink to script down my mind.

The bone of contention of whether a MOD should contest or not is like beating ones head against the wall, trying to squeeze blood from a turnip or probably more like trying to herd cats. As it's pretty baseless since no rule of the competition states against it.

Coupled with the fact that every human has equal chances, as long as he has the qualities required of him.

DISCLAIMER : This piece is solely based on my perception, it is not sponsored and most probably bound to differ from yours, if you feel different, open your thread and yawn your possibly meaningful flows.

On this note, read below, some Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland.

As expected, Mr Nairaland is not a test of popularity but rather creativity, which is the use of imagination or original ideas to create something. Fynestboi, who was nominated by many, without his initiation obviously saw the capability in him, well, maybe based on the fact that he has a track record of innovative ideas which are better left uncounted. The last Nairaland Interschool Debate, which I'm a very big fan of, was coordinated majorly by him, which I doubt if he ever got paid for.

Fynestboi became a MOD in August 2013 and before then, he has been a very vibrant member of the forum, majorly education section. For the record, he initiated Nairaland Tutorials, even before he was made a Mod.

He is a nairalander which gives him equal opportunity to contest in any programme organised by nairaland provided he meets the requirements and goes against no rule whatsoever.

Mind you, this competition is meant to be among individuals with creative and innovative mindsets, not some troublesome Muchachos.

Also, Nairaland needs individuals who are selfless, trustworthy and capable of gaining public trust and confidence, which is the aim of a competition like this.

I must not forget to mention the fact that his look depicts is moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So there you go, you can add yours, feel free to counter, though I might not reply, I'm too busy writing strings only computers could read.

#Peace

Fynestboi Ride On

The wordings above, I believe might have answered your questions to some satisfactory extent.

The idea is as simple as it looks, we already know he is invariably the man meant for the game, all he needs now is your support as he is conspicuously getting no votes without the foothold of you guys.

Lets come together to join hands and set the crown on the King it was made for...

He's set for motion, let us in togetherness, hit the road!!!

#TeamFynestboi
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Compare nd contrast cheesy.
Team ViZkiZ
I'm outta here tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by ademipeju(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
Compare nd contrast cheesy.
Team ViZkiZ
I'm outta here tongue

Remove pics for here undecided

Post on topic. Na fynestboi thread not vizkiz respect yout sef woman angry angry grin angry
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2016
ademipeju:

Post on topic. Na fynestboi thread not vizkiz respect yout sef woman angry angry grin angry
Team ViZkiZ

1 Share

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Fynestboi: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2016
ademipeju:

Stop Vizkiz is my man. undecided cheesy

Moreover
We accommodate all contestants. that's what TeamFynestboi stands for.
smiley

#Vote Don't Fight#

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
Team ViZkiZ
[I] e be like say them Don dash vizkiz one better ban oo[/I]
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by vizkiz: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

I dey here oh grin
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey here oh grin

you and ban dey be like berlyn and lalasticlala grin
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by vizkiz: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

you and ban dey be like berlyn and lalasticlala grin

I don get "anti-ban" injection grin
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

you and ban dey be like ber.lyn and lalast.iclala grin
oga sad

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I don get "anti-ban" injection grin

break one rule mke fynestboi and him fellow goons arrange your ban for you

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
oga sad

berlyn how are you??
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

berlyn how are you??
i'm fine support my two friends vote for vizkiz and fynestboi kiss nd get a kiss on your forehead grin
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm fine support my two friends vote for vizkiz and fynestboi kiss nd get a kiss on your forehead grin

vizkiz√
fynestboi×

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
I hope you're not crushing on him.
Berlyn:
HELLO ALL!!!

This is to officially open the the campaign thread for #TEAMFYNESTBOIASMR.NAIRALAND2016!!!

you can go here https://www.nairaland.com/3200640/some-reasons-why-fynestboi-should. cool

He's Handsome, He's Intelligent(a rare quality in the pageantry world), He's friendly, yeah!the dude is down to earth, what else do you need in a King??
Lets come together to join hands and set the crown on the King it was made for... cheesy

Let's put the show on the road!!! Let join hands together and support Fynestboi for mr nairaland

mcBrooklyn,
Erniesmallzz,
Sandoski
bobofashion
wizzyblack3
Jalal,
BayoMaya
abiri,
olanshi,
sekeyso,
osculate,
Kandaha,
Roidatom
lanre80,
kenniology
tefoko,
olaposer
jaxxy
yomz1e
ariyebaba
ebisazu
austine911
espn
Joshrob
3rdlegxxx
chochopiro
funkymeky
faffing
Emmatdayo

wink
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I hope you're not crushing on him.
nah why should i.....when all you could do is support and vote him then watch me crush on you kiss ((Trusss me ))))
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

vizk.iz√
fyn.estboi×
nice you can still vote for fynestboi till it gets to finals den u can vote for viz.kiz kiss
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

vizk.iz√
fyn.estboi×
nice you can still vote for fynestboi till it gets to final den u can vote for vizk,iz kiss
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
nah why should i.....when all you could do is support and vote him then watch me crush on you kiss ((Trusss me ))))
Like seriously? *blushing*
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
nice you can still vote for fynestboi till it gets to final den u can vote for vizk,iz kiss

I can never dash him my vote
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Like seriously? *blushing*
Truss me i'm for real grin

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

I can never dash him my vote
hmm eleyi gidi gan oooi

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
hmm eleyi gidi gan oooi

only you and God know what you're saying.
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

only you and God know what you're saying.
thnks for supporting vizkiz kiss take kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
HELLO ALL!!!

This is to officially open the the campaign thread for #TEAMFYNESTBOIASMR.NAIRALAND2016!!!

mcBrooklyn,
Erniesmallzz,
Sandoski
bobofashion
wizzyblack3
Jalal,
BayoMaya
abiri,
olanshi,
sekeyso,
osculate,
Kandaha,
Roidatom
lanre80,
kenniology
tefoko,
olaposer
jaxxy
yomz1e
ariyebaba
ebisazu
austine911
espn
Joshrob
3rdlegxxx
chochopiro
funkymeky
faffing
Emmatdayo

wink
Yeah ..
Fynestboi is a great fellow.
Gentleman to the call.
Active and intelligent.
Never offended by extremist teasers.
Takes things easily and never belligerent for once.
Anyone can attest.
Not just by look but also character he is just too optimum a man!!

Check is looks so fresh,cute and no trace of pimples....
He is a typical epitome of "Fineboy no pimples,Finestboi no wrinkles"

I wish to. be as fresh as that.
May GOD help my handsomeness too.

Check his moniker....
Oh...
my the moniker is so nice.... I repeat,which contestant has a better moniker.....ehn....Pronounce it slowly,loudly,anyhow,oya....Fynestboiii!!

**Fynestboi all d way**
Cc:
Donkunlexic
Cfcfan
**drdrei09
**jaydruke
**dammymighty
**itsjanny
segunflamez
Angiography
Whyem15
micky90
Dlordkris

#Suppoet team Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

NO
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
I'm crushing on lalasticlala

when will you stop deceiving your humble self??
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

when will you stop deceiving your humble self??
embarassed embarassed Esit a crime to crush on someborri
Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
embarassed embarassed Esit a crime to crush on someborri

it is not but the guy you're crushing on.
seems like he doesn't mind if you live.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

it is not but the guy you're crushing on.
seems like he doesn't mind if you live.
that doesn't stop me from crushing on him Lolz cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Recommend Me A Wifey! / Sunday Weekly Biography Interview / Victoria Island, Lekki And Ikoyi Hookup Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.