Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Help Lost My Gce Examination Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Lost My Gce Examination Number (28341 Views)

How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number / Free Coaching For Those Preparing For Waec, Neco, Jamb, Gce Examination By Nde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2016
good morning pals

i need help i lost my gce results to a robbery accident, i dont have the reg number to reprint the result but i know my grades. pls how can i get the reg/examiniation and seat number. pls i need help asap. plus i wont be able to go to waec office due to the nature of my job. cc ibadanfinest, labinhdo...etc
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Mario1989(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Go to their head office with the name of school n year u wrote d examz, pay them some TIPS n they will retrieve the number 4 u

1 Like

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Mario1989:
Go to their head office with the name of school n year u wrote d examz, pay them some TIPS n they will retrieve the number 4 u

where is there head office am in lagos. how much is the tips
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Mario1989(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
zaragal:

I'm not in lagos so i wont knw...just ask around. The tip should be around 1k to 2k.
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by ibadanfinest(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
zaragal:
good morning pals

i need help i lost my gce results to a robbery accident, i dont have the reg number to reprint the result but i know my grades. pls how can i get the reg/examiniation and seat number. pls i need help asap. plus i wont be able to go to waec office due to the nature of my job. cc ibadanfinest, labinhdo...etc

Once u still your seat number, that will make things easier. Every GCE registration is divided into 3 codes I suppose. Peruse the waec website, send an email to them. you will be told what to do or you check waec FAQ.
I know for sure that its not a big deal to get your result
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by MissIndependent(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
zaragal:

WAEC head office is in Ogba on your way to berger. They have another in Yaba but the main one is in ogba I've been there before it is close to NUJ building.

1 Like

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by ChiomaMee: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hoshomoh1:
How to get your Waec GCE/Nov- Dec examination centre number and seat Number
Follow the process accordingly
1. Call Waec complaints on +2349022257247
2. Lay your complaint
3. Mention your centre state
4. Mention the name of the school you the wrote the exam
5. Your full name (as registered in Waec )
6. Email
7. Year of sitting
8. A fee of NGN7,000 will be requested
9. Retrieval process takes 4-5 working days as your information will have to be retrieved from their database.

You can lie sha undecided

I got mine for just #2500 which includes the affidavit fee oo

Ward office Jibowu, Yaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by ChiomaMee: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hoshomoh1:
How to get your Waec GCE/Nov- Dec examination centre number and seat Number
Follow the process accordingly
1. Call Waec complaints on +2349022257247
2. Lay your complaint
3. Mention your centre state
4. Mention the name of the school you the wrote the exam
5. Your full name (as registered in Waec )
6. Email
7. Year of sitting
8. A fee of NGN7,000 will be requested
9. Retrieval process takes 4-5 working days as your information will have to be retrieved from their database.

Waec office Jibowu, Yaba

2 Likes

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by xamiel4(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Ward office Jibowu, Yaba
good day please I have a friend that lost her GCE exam number and wants to retrieve it.Please what are the procedures
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by ChiomaMee: 5:20pm On May 30, 2018
xamiel4:

good day please I have a friend that lost her GCE exam number and wants to retrieve it.Please what are the procedures

get an affidavit with a court stamp.....take it to waec office at yaba and get the number. Please, I was extorted of 3k there oo...kindly tell your friend to ignore anyone that says the process at the waec office is very long....if anyone calls her, she should act like she's deaf ni!

4 Likes

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Blessed98(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2018
Hmm you get work o
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by henroo2003: 12:52am On May 31, 2018
Are you telling me that your friend doesn't know his sit number? I mean the last three digits. If that is known, the rest is simple
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by xamiel4(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=ChiomaMee post=68025436]

get an affidavit with a court stamp.....take it to waec office at yaba and get the number. Please, I was extorted of 3k there oo...kindly tell your friend to ignore anyone that says the process at the waec office is very long....if anyone calls her, she should act like she's deaf ni! [/please the affidavit with a court stamp,what does she have to type in the paper?
Thanks.
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by xamiel4(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
henroo2003:
Are you telling me that your friend doesn't know his sit number? I mean the last three digits. If that is known, the rest is simple
please with the sit number,can you help me with the procedures to get the remaining ones.
please it's GCE not WAEC.
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by ChiomaMee: 3:18pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=xamiel4 post=68052241][/quote]

Tell the people in charge of typing the affidavit that you want to retrieve your photocard....they know what to write
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by xamiel4(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Tell the people in charge of typing the affidavit that you want to retrieve your photocard....they know what to write

Alright thanks
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by CowbellY: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2019
henroo2003:

Bro. Can you still help check ?
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Bunmi98: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
get your gce waec examination details without stress on http://waeccomplaint.site123.me/

1 Like

Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by Kenny94: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Bunmi98:
get your gce waec examination details without stress on http://waeccomplaint.site123.me/
thank you very much for your help.... My sister also lost her photocard.. We ll het back to you sir
Re: Help Lost My Gce Examination Number by lucianforreal: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
For those seeking to upgrade there result. IUpgrading your waec results is almost impossible, but there is a way out to which purpose and why u want to upgrade ur result. Be it for those seeking admission into universities or for job, there is a way in getting a good result. This is something more preferable than waec upgrade which is more better and safer. U dont need writing another waec or neco exams. Call or WhatsApp for advice and solution 0903 832 6420

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / ASUP Declares Nationwide Strike From April 6 / Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.