Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,198 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Hotels Around Olumo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels Around Olumo (1573 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels Around Olumo by Auwalms(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
Am going to be visiting Abeokuta very soon, precisely the famous Olumo Rock and would want to have an insight of what it is like to be there. I would appreciate if someone with the knowledge of the area can avail me with list of hotels around the rock.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Auwalms:
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
Am going to be visiting Abeokuta very soon, precisely the famous Olumo Rock and would want to have an insight of what it is like to be there. I would appreciate if someone with the knowledge of the area can avail me with list of hotels around the rock.

Thanks in anticipation
Depending on your budget:
*Park Inn by Raddison.
*Green legacy resort, OOPL.
*IBD International Hotel.
*First Point.
*Wenby's suite.
*Continental suite.
*Daktad hotel.

A whole lot of them. Welcome to th Rock city! I can volunteer to show you around the city if I'm town when you come around. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hotels Around Olumo by Auwalms(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
newacca:

Depending on your budget:
*Park Inn by Raddison.
*Green legacy resort, OOPL.
*IBD International Hotel.
*First Point.
*Wenby's suite.
*Continental suite.
*Daktad hotel.

A whole lot of them. Welcome to th Rock city! I can volunteer to show you around the city if I'm town when you come around. smiley

Thanks alot bro, will send you a PM
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Auwalms:

Thanks alot bro, will send you a PM
I've replied. Looking forward to seeing you in my hometown. smiley
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by Flexherbal(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2016
newacca:

I've replied. Looking forward to seeing you in my hometown. smiley
Life is all about loving and helping people. I can see that you have made a new friend. Your guys should enjoy your tour.

1 Like

Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Life is all about loving and helping people. I can see that you have made a new friend. Your guys should enjoy your tour.
Thank you. My mission statement in life is: Helping others while helping myself in the process of maximizing my potentials. smiley
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by folak48: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Mr newacca, I ve been trying to reach you via pm but you never respond I stay in Abeokuta and need your help as an entreprenur pls respond
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
folak48:
Mr newacca, I ve been trying to reach you via pm but you never respond I stay in Abeokuta and need your help as an entreprenur pls respond
I replied the first pm, and about to reply the second as well. Maybe your email is acting up.
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by folak48: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
The Ymodulus of Egbaland, I couldnt receive your response you can chat me up on 08062587282 I need your assistance concerning a business. Baa wa
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2016
folak48:
The Ymodulus of Egbaland, I couldnt receive your response you can chat me up on 08062587282 I need your assistance concerning a business. Baa wa
I'm original and copy of myself alone oooo and not a version of anyone else ooo grin I'll try and send SMS to your number, I don't have subscription on the device at the moment. Baa wa! smiley
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by folak48: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2016
newacca:

I'm original and copy of myself alone oooo and not a version of anyone else ooo grin I'll try and send SMS to your number, I don't have subscription on the device at the moment. Baa wa! smiley
I m sorry about that, what I mean is that you are a highly business minded and successful person. Thanks I 'll contact you
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by newacca: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
folak48:

I m sorry about that, what I mean is that you are a highly business minded and successful person. Thanks I 'll contact you
No offence taken and thanks so much for the compliment. I hope to do more. smiley + You've got a new message on Whatsapp.
Re: Hotels Around Olumo by gwenstephany: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2016
If you're a die-hard Star Wars fan, you'll definitely like such vacation destination as hotel Sidi Driss. It's not in Nigeria, but it's located in Matmatat, Tunisia. This hotel has been filmed in several episodes as the interior of the Lars Homestead, the holy place where Luke Skywalker was born. By the way, if you're interested, you can find more information over here http://www.hotelyouwant.com/, there're a lots of cool hotels suggestions, some of them are great and cheap, some of them are scary, some of them cost an arm and leg, but you should definitely check that site out. I've found already 5 hotels around the world and all of them were perfect for me. Especially, Sidi Driss. No wonder, I'm a big fan of Star Wars. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) / Passengers Boarding At Tinubu Terminal Bus Station 1943-photo / Travel Insurance Is Very Cheap And Affordable But The Cover Is Elaborate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.